This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 33 Days
114 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Otaku really can’t believe it. He really just asked Himekawa to join him for a movie on Friday. If it were any other situation, that might’ve been viewed as him asking her out on a date. However, he does have an idea for why he did so. They do appear to be conflicting in their interests, but most of the other girls did seem to get closer to him thanks to his hobbies.

Kinjyou and his manga, Koyamauchi and video gaming, the list goes on and on… Okay, it’s just Otomore and music after that, but still. The point being that if he showed her something that he thinks both of them can enjoy, then she won’t think he’s a creep. So he decided to have them check out a new film that’s coming out that’s about superheroes. It was called Lastgame or something. A story based on popular comics and is mainstream enough that he figures a gal like her could like it too.

However, that’s on Friday, and today’s Wednesday. So all that’s left is to wait until that day comes along. Though it seems when there’s time before a special event, more things he wasn’t expecting comes along.

Well, actually this time he was expecting it. For some reason, it seems when he has plans, they begin to pile on when he runs into any of the girls he knows. This time around, it’s Otomore, who he hasn’t seen since that day they spent together. Personally, he had a really fun time. Hopefully, she felt the same way.

“Hey Otaku.” She greets him first for once. Interestingly, things are different in the sense that he didn’t hear her music when she walked into his classroom. The second being that she actually walked into his classroom and greeted him. It’s lunchtime, so there aren’t many students in the room other than himself.

“Hi.” He returns the greeting. There’s something about her right now that feel different to him. Sure, he normally scans her when he sees her since she’s… Very pretty. Okay, he wishes he didn’t sound like a creep, but maybe Himekawa had a point after all. “What are you up to?”

“I was wondering…” She begins. “I heard that you were going to watch a movie on Friday, so I was hoping I could tag along?” There’s the question he was expecting. His outing with Himekawa already isn’t on their own. Kinjyou made sure of that by asking to join as well. The boy doesn’t mind having other people along, the more the merrier.

“Sure, but you gotta pay for your own ticket.” He tells her. The Otaku is already stuck paying for Himekawa’s since he’s the one to come up with the idea. His wallet can’t take much more after that.

“Great.” She smiles. “But then…” Though shortly after, she appears nervous. “Maybe later in the weekend, we can hang out. Like last week, but a little differently. Because I wanted to talk about something.”

“Huh?” That’s interesting. He was not expecting her to say that. What could it mean? “We’ll see if I have time.”

3