This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 28 Days
142 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s Monday, and the Otaku is still shook about his new revelation. Honestly, it probably shouldn’t change their relationship, but it seems now all he wants to do is avoid Otomore. A bit unfair to her, but at the same time, he hasn’t heard any of her loud music lately either. Perhaps she’s doing the same thing?

Anyway, that leaves him with a little less to do when lunch rolls around. Not that a little less means nothing to do. In fact, quite the opposite, when a certain tanned gyaru shows up.

“Oi, Otaku!” Kinjyou calls out to him. “I hope ya ain’t busy with anything.” He was planning on reading some manga, but yet again that’s going to be put on hold. This boy really needs to find time for himself or else he’ll never get anything done.

“What do you need?” He asks as she walks to his desk. Most of his class aren’t around since it’s lunchtime, but there are a few stragglers. One of which includes the Gyaru and Himekawa.

“First, I wanted to return this.” She says, handing him a few books he lent for the weekend. “But secondly, how come ya never want to talk to me about this stuff?” At this point, it’s mainly been him giving her free entertainment. Other than that, it’s not like they talk about it deeply.

“N-no reason.” He gets a bit nervous in responding. Personally, he doesn’t want to be seen as only reading it for the cute girls. As much as he might want to sound mature, he really isn’t. Even though she’s not either, so it’s not like he needs to worry about sounding smart in front of her.

“I just think the characters are so cute.” She tells him. “And it’s funny how they interact with the male lead.” It seems that she feels similar to him about the manga, though her interest seems more towards the boy who leads the story. “Ooh, we should imitate one of the scenes from the manga.” Her suggestion is not one he wants to do, not that this is going to stop her.

“H-hey, what are you doing?”

“Fufufu.” She giggles as she presses her chest onto his desk. Perhaps she should’ve picked a different character to act as, seeing as the one she’s pretending to be has a major difference compared to her in bust size. “Eh? Are you saying I’m not cute?” Kinjyou says the line. Others can see this, one of which really doesn’t like seeing her come onto him.

“H-hey, we shouldn’t be doing this.” He responds, accidentally reciting the boy’s line from the manga, though he’s speaking completely seriously. This is no act for him as she slides herself over his desk and takes his tie. Of all manga to give her, he really regrets giving her this volume for the weekend. “Everyone can see this…”

“Oh, does it matter if they’re watching?” She replies, leaning into his face. She puckers up her lips as if to land a kiss right on his lips. This is where their little session gets interrupted.

“Okay, I think that’s enough playing around.” The Gyaru steps in between them, forcing the pair to separate. Her face is bright red from a mix of embarrassment and irritation from what she was forced to witness.

“Phew, that was close.” He breathes a sigh of relief. His heart is a racing from the thought of losing his first kiss to Kinjyou. Why would she even do something like that so brazenly?

3