This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 22 Days
123 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What did she mean by the weekend? It’s Friday, so technically the weekends about to begin. So it’s possible that whatever she wants to do with him will start when the school bell rings to signal the end of their day.

“Hey girls!” Right on cue, there she is calling out for Himekawa and the Gyaru. It seems that she’s going to use their friendship as an excuse to stay close to him. Seems kind of mean, but it’s not like it negatively impacts those two, as far as he’s aware. “Are ya gonna be busy this Sunday?”

“Nah.” The other two reply in unison.

“Great! I was hoping, since summer’s rolling in nicely. We all should head on down to the beach.” That does sound like a wonderful idea for a bunch of gals to spend their day on. Wait a second, if she’s inviting them to the beach, then… “Hey, Otaku! You should join us too.”

“Eh, should he really be coming?” Himekawa’s apprehensive about the idea of having him enjoy what would be viewed as a beach episode for him. On one hand, she’s not wrong about that thought going through his head.

“What’s wrong? He won’t be the only boy looking at ya in a bikini.” Kinjyou teases her, causing the other girl’s face to glow bright red.

“I don’t care if he sees me like that.” She responds. “Fine, whatever. If he wants to come, then he can.”

“Well, do you?” The Gyaru asks him. It seems with her eyes, she wants him to join along. Ahh, he figures that was part of Kinjyou plan. It’s near impossible for him to want to deny if more people want him to come along.

“Ah… Sure, I’m come to the beach with all of you.” He relents and accepts the offer.

“That’s so awesome.” Kinjyou dives in and give the boy a big tight hug. Meanwhile, the Gyaru goes and tries to separate the two from the death grip Kinjyou has. “I also invited Otomore and Koy to come too. They both said yes, so I’m sure they’ll just be ecstatic that yer coming too.”

“Oh... That’s... Good to hear.” He responds, barely able to breath or talk because of her hug.

If there’s one thing he can look forward to this Sunday, it’s being able to see all these pretty girls in their swimsuits. That said, it’s hard to look forward to that when he’s also dreading what Kinjyou’s got in store for him.

4