This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 21 Days
116 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A trip to the beach is not something the Otaku does everyday. In fact, he can’t the last day he actually lived that involved going there. So that means he doesn’t own a pair of swim trunks, leading to the boy having to shop for them.

That by itself is fine, as he views it as necessary if he wants to go to the beach with the rest of the girls. However, the issues arise when his mom insists on coming along to help pick something out with him. It’s really embarrassing to have his own mother along checking out to see how he looks in various different swimming trunks. Hopefully no one he knows sees him.

“Hmm, I wonder if this is cute enough?” She asks out loud as he comes out with a pair of red shorts.

“I’m not trying to be cute…” He responds, feeling his cheeks beginning to match the shade of his pants. “M-mom, I’m just hanging out with some friends.”

“All of which happen to be girls.” She reminds him. “A lot of pretty girls too, so it gets me excited that you’re finally breaking out of your shell.” It seems this woman’s looking forward to him somehow getting a girlfriend. He leaves out the part where honestly there is one romantically interested in him. Mainly due to the fact that he himself is unsure of how he feels about Kinjyou.

She’s actually a sweeter gal than some would expect at school. It’s probably because of how forward she is, along with that weird speech pattern. However, having her read his manga and gush about it afterwards does fill his heart with joy. But… Does that equal love? “Actually, now that I think about it, one of those girls looks awfully familiar.”

“Hmm? Who are you talking about?” Seeing as he had only met most of them sans Otomore recently. The Otaku can’t tell who she’s talking about.

“Otomore was her name, right?” Unsurprisingly, she’s talking about the only one who she could’ve met prior. “Well, she looks familiar, didn’t you have a friend with long white hair?”

“Actually, she is the same girl from before.” It’s nice that apparently his mom remembers her. Wait a moment, she is someone who remembers. “Um, is there anything about her your remember from when we were little?” He asks. The Otaku had thought about this before, and now he’s kicking himself over forgetting that his parents existed back then too.

“Fufufu, you’d like to know so you can impress her, right?” She seems to have misunderstood his question a bit. It’s not a matter of wanting something out of it. The boy is simply curious about his past. “Well, neither of you probably remember it. And you certainly wouldn’t think I’d know about it, but… You two did share your first kiss together!”

“Ah, okay…” He responds rather casually. Only after a few seconds does he realize the weight of that statement. “What!?”

And so, they ended up taking those red swimming trunks.

3