This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 20 Days
115 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day has finally arrived and boy does it not disappoint. At least, if the only thing one were looking are getting to see all the gyarus in lovely swimsuits. Which to be honest, most probably were.

It’s really interesting to see them like this, since the Otaku’s used to seeing them either wearing their school uniforms. Where most of the time it has some questions on whether the school allow them to dress clearly against the code. Or in casual wear, like when they went to the movies together.

“Hey Otaku! We should swim in the water together.” Unsurprisingly, Kinjyou is quick to make her move to separate him from the others. She takes him by the hand openly and brazenly as they make a real splash in the waves. “Isn’t this so fun?”

“Yeah, that’s one way to put it.” He’s concerned about two things right now. The first being her feelings for him, but the more important issue is that the boy never learned how to swim. Sure, in these shallow waters, he’s fine. It’s just if she wants to bring them a little deeper, then he’s going to be in some real trouble. “Um, let’s just not go much further than this.”

“Hmm? What’s wrong?” She gets a little closer to him, making the boy feel hot in discomfort. Any hotter, and the sea would begin to boil from his body temperature. “We’re not going to be bothered by anyone here, so what’s wrong with a little fun?” She put on a teasing flirty tone in her voice. “It’s really cute when you get like this.”

“Why do you even like me anyway?” He asks. After all this time of wondering how to deal with this, he had yet to ask how he got her in the first place. Kinjyou’s such a beautiful girl, that’s it’s a little crazy to think she’s attracted to him. “I’m nobody special.”

“Eh? Is there something weird about me thinking you’re cute?” She responds. “I already dropped some hints before, but you’re just as dense as those boys your read about in your manga.” Wait, when she talked about those protagonists being so cute. Was that her hint saying she felt the same way about him? Even then, he’s got his own feelings he need to settle. It’s impossible to tell her that though from how hard she’s trying.

“Look, I… Do like you a lot.” He replies. “But…”

“Hmpf, there’s always a but, isn’t there?” The way she said that was unlike the way she spoke before. It seemed that for once, she sounded a bit hurt. Though that was something she had gotten used to during high school. Pretty much all the boys she knew never wanted to committed. There seemed to be something about her, or perhaps her reputation, that gave way to hesitation. As if there was something wrong with her that kept people away. “I thought you’d be different.” With that, she began to wade back onto the shore.

“H-hey, wait.” His attempts to stop her were delayed when he felt the splashing of water hit the back of his head.

“Haha, I got you.” It’s Koyamauchi, playing around with him. However, she takes note that her best friend has begun walking away right as she was about to mess with them. “Hmm, what’s wrong with Kinjyou?”

“I… I think I know why…” He answers, but doesn’t delve deeper into it. This trip to the beach was nowhere near as fun as they make it out to be in anime.

3