This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 19 Days
185 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Of all people, the Otaku never once thought he’d hurt Kinjyou’s feelings. Perhaps that really was unfair to her, seeing as she’s still a person. Even with all the teasing she does towards him, it seems there are some lines to be drawn with the girl. Sadly, that also means not being able to see her today. He just doesn’t know how to face her after things went south for them.

If only there was someone around he could talk to about his troubles. Wait a second, Otomore was willing to help when he had problems with the Gyaru, so maybe she can help again?

The only issue here is that he doesn’t know where she is during lunch. Where is she? Her music isn’t blasting all over the place to signal her location, which is strange. But, there’s no way she could’ve gotten sick again so soon, right?

“Hey, where are you?” He decides to send her a message on his phone. “You are at school, right?” It doesn’t take long for her to reply.

“I am.” She answers. “But, maybe we shouldn’t see each other today…” That’s strange. He didn’t think they had any problems with each other yesterday at the beach like with Kinjyou. She must be upset about something else. Well, after the time she helped him out, it’s time, the Otaku figures, to return the favor. So he heads out of class to go looking for her.

Given that she wants to avoid him, he believes that she must also be avoiding other people. So the boy heads to the places where they’ve accidentally ran into each other alone the multiple times throughout these past months. Finally, he reach the stairs at the back of the school.

“There you are.” He says once he see her. Well, the back of her at least. Otomore glances a bit to see who’s talking to her. Once she realizes who it is, she quickly turns her face away from him and throws her hood on. “Eh? Is there something wrong?”

“No, there’s nothing wrong.” She replies. Since he’s worried for her, and trying to talk to her. The Otaku tries to peek around her hood to look at her face. Every time he does so, she turns away. If he goes the other direction, she does too.

“Come on.” He stops this charade by gently taking her arm. “It’s okay to tell me.” She pauses for a bit in hesitation. Finally, Otomore decides to put down her hood and show her face. There, he sees what she’s so worried about.

“Whoa.” Her face is completely red. It turns out she got sunburned during their beach trip, so she was trying to avoid people so they wouldn’t see her like this.

“I look silly, don’t I?” If she wasn’t already so red, then Otomore’s blushing face would be more plain to see.

“It looks painful.” He doesn’t want to touch her in fear of causing the girl pain. “But, it’s no big deal. That’s all just what comes with life, right?”

“Heh, I guess you’re right.” She breathes a sigh of relief knowing he’s not going to make fun of her. Something about his approval specifically was what she was worried about. Probably because he’s her senpai.

“Actually, could we talk here alone together then?”

2