This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 18 Days
127 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The best advice Otomore could give him was to make his feelings clear to Kinjyou. Which sounded easy, but was really scary for him. Aside from his natural shyness, it’s not easy for teens to open themselves up like that to others. It was no wonder she got so upset with him being so hesitant about her flirting. He probably appeared to her as to not be taking her feelings seriously at all.

So he was going to be respectful this time around as he looks around for her in the morning. It’s strange not to hear her chatting it up with some other girls. Not to mention that he’s now feeling how used he had gotten sharing his manga with her. Having her show up on some mornings to return his books where they’d share a quick talk of it had really brightened his day.

Yet now she was nowhere to be seen. Though as he scanned his surroundings, the boy did see someone he knew.

“Ah, senpai!” He greets Koyamauchi as she walks in through the front entrance. “Have you seen Kinjyou lately?” She responds to his question with a pout and turns her head up and away from him. “Eh?”

“I don’t know what you did, but you really made her upset.” She scolds him. It seems in her position as their senior, and as Kinjyou’s best friend, she’s mad as well. “Why would you do anything bad? I thought you two were cool?”

“It’s complicated.” He answered, not willing to let her know about Kinjyou’s feelings for him. “I just want to make sure that you know that I didn’t mean to do anything to get her upset.”

“Hmpf, how can I trust that?” Seeing her close friend in Kinjyou being so sad. Especially considering how usually upbeat and cheerful that girl is makes her doubt him. “But… I do like you a lot, so I thought I knew you wouldn’t pull anything mean.” With that knowledge, it’s even getting Koyamauchi down.

“I promise.” He gets a bit bold and takes her hands. “I promise that I’ll makes things right between us. Then you’ll see the truth.”

“Well, I hope you can.” She replies in a pleased manner. Then the pair notice them holding hands for an uncomfortably long time at this point. Well, it’s a long time for a boy and girl who are only friends.

“Oh, sorry.” Quickly, they yank their hands from each other and awkward return to a more normal position. “But you know what, I think I have an idea with Kinjyou. Can I have your help with that?”

2