This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 17 Days
120 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Koy, are ya here?” Kinjyou asks out loud as she gets to where she thought they were to meet. What she didn’t know was that this was all an elaborate ruse to get her exactly where they wanted her. “That’s strange, I’m pretty sure this is where she messaged me to meet.”

“”H-hi…” Nervously, the Otaku speaks up and reveals his presence to her. “Um, I’m sorry, but we had no other choice.” Admittedly, he’d rather not lie to her just to try and talk to the girl. However, she had been ghosting him since their day at the beach. So this was the best idea the boy could come up with.

“Oh.” She loses all ounces of what cheerful nature she has the second she sees him. It’s very rare to see Kinjyou in such a reserved state, as she looks down at the ground to avoid gazing at him. This is certainly the first time he’s ever seen her in this manner. And already he doesn’t want to see it any longer. “Hey… How are ya?”

“Kinjyou…” He begins. “I… Need to apologize for my behavior.” The Otaku then goes on to tell her all the things he’s sorry for. How he didn’t take her feelings seriously the entire time. That he somehow thought it was all a joke, when she was simply trying to open herself up. “It’s not right to disrespect someone’s feelings. So I hope you can forgive me.” Then, the boy bows his head down and waits for a reply.

“…” Her first words take what feel like an eternity to arrive. However, he stays unmoving, waiting for her response. “Otaku…” Finally, she speaks up and he turns his head to look at her. What he sees are tears flowing down her cheeks. Showing her mixed emotions on his apology. “I really do like ya a ton.” She tells him. “So I could never hate ya.”

“That’s good.” He breathes a sigh of relief from her answer. However, it does pain him for what comes next.

“But, now ya know my feelings.” She continues on. “So, maybe now ya can give me an answer?”

“Right…” He replies. Already, he knew what he was going to say in the event that she forgave him. “I’m sorry again, but I can’t accept your confession.” It really is painful to reject someone. More painful than he could’ve ever imagined, despite all the manga he’s read where the main character has to do the exact same thing as him.

“I see.” She responds, still with tears in her eyes. “Ya… Already have someone else in yer heart.”

“Huh?” He’s confused with that statement. Currently, while he’s has so many girls around him. The Otaku would probably say there isn’t a deep connection with any of them yet. “I don’t currently have feelings for anyone right now.”

“I can just tell.” She gives him a vague answer. “That yer already are in love with somebody else.”

2