This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 10 Days
141 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Things are looking up quite brightly now that another problem has been taken care of. It makes the Otaku more confident that his high school life will continue to move along smoothly until its end. However, if he thinks that it’ll just stay the same, then he’s in for a shock.

After all, how can he expect nothing to happen between himself and the other girls that are around him. Things are always bound to come up, as they have been. More importantly, there’s no way to expect their relationships to all stay the same.

“Hey Otomore.” The Otaku runs into the girl once again during lunch. It wasn’t hard, hearing her music being blasted across the halls like they’re in some kind of rock concert. “Things have been pretty busy lately, so I haven’t been able to see you. How are you?”

“I’m great.” She takes off her headphones and smiles at him. It seems that just seeing him for this moment has already brightened her day. “Did you hear about the concert next week?” Asks Otomore.

“No?” The boy, despite being slightly more popular these days, is still out of the loop on many events. “Sounds like something you’d love. Who’s the band playing?”

“That’s the cool thing, there’s going to be a bunch of students performing.” Apparently this is a school event. Some club arranged it and the staff were pretty cool with the idea. “I bet we’re going to get some real hits… And some misses too.”

“You got that right.” While he’s excited for being able to listen in on some of the musical talents his school has to offer. The boy is also aware there are some with egos that greatly outweigh their skills. “Well, it’ll be fun to hang out with all of you when that comes by.”

“Yeah, it would be a lot of fun…” She pulls her hair back a bit. Otomore takes a deep breath quietly before continuing on her sentence. “Anyway… Are you busy this weekend?” The girl asks.

“No, I guess not really.” Now that he doesn’t have to contend with the part time job anymore, his schedule has really cleared up. “Is there something you need?”

“I was just wondering… If you could come over to my place some time during the weekend?” It’s not an offer he was expecting from her. Really, the Otaku never expects any girl to invite him to their home. The only time he was even at her house was because he fainted.

“You want me to come over?” Now it’s his turn to feel a bit tense. The Otaku hasn’t told her about what his mom told him. To be fair, it was a long time ago. However, it’s hard not to think of this girl as his first kiss. “S-sure, I’ll drop by and we can hang out.” Despite his mind telling him not to, the boy uses every ounce of his strength to accept her offer.

Wow, only 10 more days left to go. I'm pretty excited for this last arc. Though it seems like things are about to move pretty quickly here.

And as always, thanks for making it this far. 90 chapters is a lot, even if each chapter is pretty short.

2