This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 7 Days
128 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Otaku can’t believe this turn of events. He wasn’t expecting Otomore to find out the truth the way she did. It certainly came out of left field from her point-of-view. Even though when he headed home for the night, she assured him there was no problem. That it was just some silly things they did as children. Something about her tone failed to convince him of that fact.

So who else could he possibly go to other than his senpai, Koyamauchi. She’s older, even if only by a year. So clearly if he doesn’t know something, then she must have some experience ahead of him for situations like this.

It’s his only shot at this point.

“Oh my gosh, I can’t believe you wanted to hang out today.” He arranged to meet her at a quiet little cafe. While it’s not one he would go to on his own. This does seem like the place the girls would enjoy, so he decided to tell her about it.

“I mean, it’s not just about hanging out.” He informs her. “I kind of had something important to talk about.”

“Oh? What is it?” Koyamauchi leans in a bit closer.

“Well, I was just wondering something about me and Otomore.” He tells her about their past. The most important bits are about him being worried that it might impact their relationship.

“Oh…” She replies, sounding a bit disappointed. It seems she wanted something else to come out of his mouth when he invited her today. “I don’t know about her, but if it was me. I wouldn’t care. It’s just some silly thing kids do. I’m an adult, so clearly I would think much of it at all.” The way she bragged about the last part makes him wonder if she’s hyping herself up a bit. Sure, she’s older, but only by a year.

“You’re right.” A part of him thinks he could’ve come up with that answer on his own. However, it’s nice to hear someone he respects saying the same thing to boost his confidence. “I’m just overthinking things.”

“Yeah, that’s just typical you.” She gives him a light punch on the shoulder. “Always worried about other girls… But, you’re kind of being unfair lately…” Suddenly, her tone and mood changes. Specifically towards a direction he doesn’t like.

“What’s wrong? What do you mean?”

“I mean… You’re being unfair to me, aren’t you?” Lately, he seems to only take note of her when he needs help with something. Especially when it comes to his apparent relationships with his many friends who are girls. It certainly sends a signal to a certain somebody about his personal interest in her. “Anyway, I need to get going now.”

“But we just got her.” He replies, noting that they haven’t even ordered anything.

“It’s fine.” She gets up from her seat, causing a loud screech from the chair’s legs running over the floor. “I’ll see you at school tomorrow.”

1