This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 6 Days
119 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now the Otaku feels like the dumbest person alive. Somehow, he’s managed to get himself into multiple sticky situations lately. The worst part of this is how he’s somehow gotten his beloved senpai feeling upset with him. He doesn’t know how things ended up like that, but here he is now on his worst Monday morning.

“Ugh…” He rests his face onto his desk, unsure of how to continue his life in this manner. Those are a pair of girls he loves spending time with, but it almost feels like he’s about to ruin everything over nothing.

“Geez, did someone steal your silly figurines?” Himekawa takes note of his downtrodden mood as lunch rolls by. She got the Gyaru to go fetch their food this time, as the boy clearly isn’t in a proper state to do so.

“My social skills are terrible.” He responds to her, not at all happy.

“Tell me something I don’t know.” She replies in snide manner. “Okay, just tell me what’s wrong. I’ll stop making fun of you… For now.” Though it seems she’s willing to be serious with him at the same time.

“I don’t know what I did wrong with senpai.” He informs her of what happened the day before. A bit with a melodramatic tone. For a moment, she wonders how she’s the girl between the two of them. “And I don’t know between me and Otomore either. Everything is so crazy lately. No wonder I never made any friends until this year.”

“Sometime I wonder how you’ve made any friends at all.” She responds after hearing him out. “But… I think you’re in a real pickle.”

“Tell me something I don’t know.” He responds, keeping his head on the desk. “What did I do to senpai to get her mad at me?”

“Well, you really do just run to her when you need help, don’t you?” She could see the issues that he apparently was blind to. While she also had a sneaking suspicion on another thing as well, she kept that out as she couldn’t possibly be sure about idea. “Otaku, do you like senpai?”

“Like senpai!?” A blush grew on his face as he thought about the idea of dating her. “I mean, she’s a cool girl... Obviously we have lots in common… But I haven’t thought of her like that.” A part of that also came from him wanting to avoid getting into sticky romantic situations after what happened with Kinjyou. The idea of breaking someone’s heart was something he didn’t even want to think of.

“Look I know I’m the hardest on you.” Says Himekawa. “But look, maybe you should pay attention to your own feelings.” From everything she’s heard from him, the girl is certain about what’s going on between him and the others. Of course, it doesn’t hurt her suspicions after what the Gyaru told her this past weekend. “Please, be honest.”

Things are about to get real messy for the Otaku during this week.

2