This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 3 Days
159 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The image of tears streaming down her face still flash in his mind into the next day. That was easily the worst feeling he’s had ever. Even worse than having to reject Kinjyou. But at the end of the day, it was completely necessary. When he deeply thought about it in that moment. The boy realized that he didn’t even consider her among girls he could’ve had feelings for. While possible that he held no romantic feelings for anyone at the moment. He also knew those in contention were very narrow and didn’t include her.

Not that it made him less disappointed in rejecting her. At one point, he believes if they had come to this conclusion sooner, then he would’ve taken her up on that offer and dated the girl. However, it was too late to consider the what ifs of his life. All he could contend with was trying his best to take care of his present for the sake of the future.

That would be trying to get closer to senpai once again. It seems that lately he’s done a wonderful job at ruining things between them. As much as he would like to say it isn’t his fault and that things are a matter of circumstances. They are just meager excuses to a problem that still must be resolved.

It doesn’t take him long wondering the halls to find where Koyamauchi is. She’s just walking about in the hallways, just chatting with some other people. Given her sociable manner, it seems she’s in a much better mood. So this is about the best time he can come talk to her.

“Hey senpai.” He attempts to greet her as their paths meet. “Um, could we talk now?”

“Hmpf.” She scoffs and turns her head away from him, not wanting to view the boy. “Aren’t you too busy with a bunch of other girls to care?” That’s all Koyamauchi says to him as continues walking with her other friends.

“H-hey, wait…” He raises an arm to attempt to stop her, but his efforts are futile. Did his actions really cause a rift too impossible to mend? “...Don’t go…”

“Hey Otaku.” Right as that girl walks away from him, another one pops up behind him. It’s Otomore who seems to be interested in a different matter. “Are you looking forward to the concert tomorrow?” It feels like this week has flown by now that an event like that is just around the corner. Probably because it feels like the boy has been through an eternity with everything that’s happened.

“Oh, right…” He’s having a hard time concentrating on their conversation because of what’s happened. “Yeah, of course I am.” The Otaku tells her. “I’m looking forward to it.”

“Hmm, that’s good.” She can tell he’s not in the right place now due to his issues with his own senpai. Otomore can relate.

2