This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 2 Days
152 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day of the fated concert. The Otaku always figured things would be normal by the time this rolled around when he learned about it. However, life always takes a turn for him it seems. So now his relationship with Koyamauchi is rocky, to say the least. From his senpai’s point of view, it’s probably completely ruined.

Today should be a fun and happy day. But with the recent events, he has a hard time believing that their friend group can stick around long considering the circumstances.

“Oi, Otaku.” He turns his head as someone calls him right before they enter the auditorium. It’s the Gyaru and it looks like she wants to say something important to him. “Look... About what happened before…”

“I’m really sorry that it had to turn out like this.” He apologizes again. The boy did a lot of that back then, but it didn’t seem to make her feel any better about it. “I just don’t feel the same way about you.”

“I get that.” She puts her hand on his shoulder. “But don’t worry about me. I know your heart’s in the right place. You just gotta be honest.”

“I have been.” At least, that’s what he thinks he’s been doing. However, everyone around him seems to disagree with that statement. Mainly because they see what he seems blind to at this point.

“Anyway, you should go backstage.” She turns him around and pushes the boy in that direction. “Otomore’s been looking for you. So don’t keep her waiting.” The Gyaru’s pretty forceful about it as his feet slide along the floor. The girl really wants him to find his happiness, even if it’s ultimately not with her.

“Okay, okay, I will.” He’s able to catch his footing and do as she asks. He heads on over backstage with a pep in his step. It’s nice to have been able to pretty easily talk with her again. After everything that’s happened in these past 98 days, it’s good not to lose what they’ve meant to him. “Otomore?” When he gets to the other girl, the boy wonders what she wants with him.

“Ah, I’m glad you were able to make it.” She greets him, guitar in hand. “I’ve been looking forward to today for a while now.” It looks like she’s about to get on stage with the rest of her band. Honestly, he didn’t realize she was a part of a band, nor has he ever met the girls next to her that comprise of it. The boy really needs to get out more, doesn’t he?

“Yeah, I’m looking forward to watching you perform.” He tells her. Apparently at this rate, he’s going to be watching from backstage, rather than with everyone else in the audience. Isn’t he special?

“I was hoping… That I could make it more special for you.” She responds, her voice turns soft. “I even wrote a song all just for you.”

“Hmm?” He’s shocked to hear that he’s so special to her. No, more than just special. Otomore is in love with him too, but it’s just not meant to be. “Wait, but why are you holding back?” While the boy did consider her a bit romantically. He never actually thought she felt that way about him. However, this doesn’t sound like a normal confession.

“I can’t keep my senpai from his senpai.” She tells him, trying to hold back the tears forming in her eyes. “I can tell you can’t stand to not be with her. Even if you still can’t admit it.”

“Wait, so you’re just going to-” He attempts to at least have her truly open up, but she cuts him off by grabbing the back of his head. She pulls the boy towards her and leaves a tender kiss on his cheek.

“Please, listen to my song.” She whispers into his ear. “And then, you’ll know my feelings… And yours.” With that, she heads off with the rest of her band, leaving him speechless.

As their band prepares to open up the show, he peeks his head just out from the curtain to watch her. It seems that despite being in a downtrodden mood, she doesn’t show it to the entire crowd. “I hope you all, like our song.” Otomore speaks into the mic before beginning to strum her guitar.

The group starts their song as he listens to her voice, her words. The girl is truly talented. Not to be mean, but he never thought she could sing as well as this. However, the deeper she gets into her song, the more he begins to realize what she was talking about.

He really can’t live without his senpai...

2