Chapter 2 – The New Job
992 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They entered a warehouse that seemed to have many different rooms, each with it's own theme. 

Madeline brought Dean over to the photographer Christian Assex to introduce him. 

"Hey Chris! This is my... friend I told you about that needed a job" Madeline said

"Hi... my name is Dean Ander...." Dean said, extending his hand to the photographer

"I don't really care what your name is. When I call you assistant, you obey. Do you understand?" Chris said authoritatively. 

"Er... yes" Dean said, gritting his teeth at this bastard's arrogance. 

"Good. Now go assistant, and carry the equipment from the store room over there!" Chris said, pointing to a room at the far end of the warehouse. 

Madeline gave him a look to tell him to hold in his temper as Dean nodded and went off to get the equipment. 

As Dean carried out many different heavy objects on a trolley, he saw Madeline, naked and arguing with Chris about something

"... didn't say anything about posing with a man! This is not what we agreed.." she said 

"This is what my patrons want. They want to see you posing with a man. The lesbian and dildo shots only whetted their appetite" Chris smiled sleezily

"Then I refuse. I quit!" Madeline yelled

"You know, you signed the exclusive contract with me, and there was no clause about you deciding what you will or will not do! I will sue you in court and bar you from working in any acting and modeling capacity for the rest of your life" Chris said calmly with a smile. 

Madeline paused in her tracks and looked at Dean approaching while carrying several heavy equipment. 

Dean's eyes met hers, and knowing from the brief conversation they had, he didn't know how to respond. 

Madeline sighed. She knew she had to do this, for both their sakes. 

"Ok... I'll... I'll do it. But no hardcore stuff" she said with a sigh

"No hardcore stuff. Ok... for now" he said as Dean walked over with the boxes full of lighting and cameras. 

"Are you ok?" Dean whispered to her at the side

"I don't know. But I'll get through this. Just remember, I'm doing this for us" Madeline said, without looking at him to pretend not to be talking to him.

"Madeline! Come over. Your partner for today is here" Chris said

Madeline walked over and was shocked to see a naked black man, tall and muscular and Madeline, who was 5 foot 8 inches tall, only stood just under his collar bone!

Not only that, he had a thick long dick that drooped down to his knees! His dick was as long as Maddie's elbow to the tip of her outstretched fingers!

"Er.... hi" Madeline said fearfully

"Hi, I'm Hugo.." the man said, extending his hand

"I just call him mandingo. Now... lets not waste time. Let's start" Chris said as he grabbed a camera from Dean who was stunned at the massive body of Hugo, especially his enormous cock.

Dean was given a position at the corner of the white bed they were filming on, and was told to record without saying anything while Chris took still photos with his camera as he directed their poses.

Hugo lay on the bed while Madeline lay partially on his body, her left hand holding his cock. Even flaccid, she found it impossible to touch her finger to her thumb around his cock.

Chris took several shots before he suddenly asked "Ok, now give him a massage" 

Madeline obeyed and started massaging him, consciously avoiding touching his enormous cock.

"Ok, now give him a happy ending" Chris said

"Wh... what?" Madeline asked in shock.

"You know, play with him until he cums. Be a professional about it" Chris said

Madeline glanced at Dean before nodding, and sat between his open legs and started masturbating him with both hands

"Does it feel good?" Madeline asked, pumping his cock with both hands as it slowly got harder

"Yes... good" Hugo said

"I need massage oil" Madeline said, realizing his dick was getting raw as were her hands.

"No need. Just use your mouth!" Chris said

"Wh.. what?" Madeline asked in shock. 

"Surely you know what a blowjob is" Chris asked

"Of course I know what a blowjob is... but.." Madeline protested

"Blowjobs aren't considered hardcore in Hollywood. Quickly, I don't have all day" Chris said, changing position so that he had a first person point of view of Madeline and Hugo's cock. 

She hesitated before putting her mouth closer to Hugo's dick. She extended her tongue, slowly licking it at first

Dean held his breath. He has never seen Madeline with another man before, but now here she was licking the tip of Hugo's cock with her tongue. 

She salivated all over his cock to get it lubricated before she opened her mouth wide and started blowing his huge cock. 

She could feel him harden inside her mouth, impossibly hard like a metal rod. 

"Good... good" Chris said taking shots once she moved her head by himself as Hugo grunted with pleasure

Dean was about to do something when he say Madeline's hand behind her butt surreptitiously waving to him to not do anything rash.

He gritted his teeth and continued filming

Vigorously, Madeline sucked Hugo while both her hands moved up and down his saliva lubricated cock before suddenly a warm gush of liquid spurted into her throat in large amounts. 

Madeline tried her best not to gag as the amount was so much, and forced herself to swallow some in case she ruined the shot and had to do it all over again. 

But before long, she couldn't take it all and opened her mouth, allowing the cum to flow out of her mouth and all over Hugo's cock. 

"Good... wonderful!" Chris said

They had a 5 minute break before they filmed their second shoot. 

This time Chris was the one massaging Madeline's naked body. 

With Chris' directions, Hugo was soon fingering Madeline's pussy as he sat to her side, letting her suck on his cock. 

She moaned loudly, gushing pussy juices all over his fingers. His middle finger alone was as thick and long as Dean's erect cock, and he was stuffing both his pointer and middle finger inside her. 

Before long, Hugo was on top of Madeline in the 69 position, his cock rammed deep into her throat while he entered her with his large, long tongue. 

Again, Hugo came into her mouth, but she was unable to let his cock out of her mouth as he was on top of her and forced to swallow all his cum to prevent from drowning in his cum. Her stomach could be seen visibly expanding to accommodate his seed flowing into her stomach. 

She squirted all over Hugo's face as she wet the bed they were filming on. 

With both shoots, they wrapped for the day and the next shoot would be the next day .

Madeline cried uncontrollably just as she shut the car door. Dean drove them silently to her home, not knowing what to say. 

He blamed her, yet he blamed himself for getting her in this situation. And he knew that she blamed him for the very same thing.

That night, they slept apart, unable to say anything to each other over the happenings of the day.  

11