Chapter 3 – The Argument
977 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I told you, we weren't fucking! Only the tip entered me!" Madeline screamed as they got home after the latest shoot. 

"Then you admit it! He was inside you! That means you were fucking him!" Dean said jealously

"No it doesn't. But that's not the point! We didn't fuck! He was only slightly inside for the picture!" Madeline said

"His cock is so large, the tip probably felt like a whole dick!" Dean yelled in reply

The next day's shoot was even worse as Madeline and Hugo were directed to get into sexual positions and simulate having sex. 

Hugo got between her legs missionary style, got behind her doggie style, she got on top of him, but each time she only allowed him to slightly enter her, his cock head entering her for a realistic picture. 

While on top of him, she had to get into a tiptoe, squatting as his cock was so long, and it looked like she was sitting on a stool as it slightly entered her. 

At the end, Hugo had several cumshots to finish the shoot. The first, he stood over her, cumming all over her face and breasts, covering her with his cum. 

The second time, she was on all fours while he shot wads of cum  on her back, leaving a strand of sticky cum from her pussy lips connected to his cock head. 

The third time, he was between her legs, as he came right at the entrance of her pussy. Her entrance of her pussy could be seen covered in cum as his cock could be seen from close up by the camera, covering her pussy with cum. 

"Then why didn't you do or say anything? That enormous thing could have hurt me, you know!" Madeline yelled

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself. Your face looked so.... pleased" Dean said

"I was acting! You know I did this for you.. for us!" Madeline said

"You fucked another guy for us? I'm supposed to thank you?" Dean yelled back

"I can't deal with you right now. I have to get the pill in case I got pregnant from so much cum all over me. I don't even know if any entered me" she said, storming out and slamming the bedroom door. 

Dean sighed. This job was not getting better. But it was the highest paying job they were individually getting right now. 

He left the house with his equipment, and connected it to his modified mobile phone. 

He decided to do testing for his game and drove around the city, using his phone to take photos. 

His game was similar to Pokemon Go, in that he would go around and "capture" people with the "spark" which gave them superpowers. 

Real people won't know this of course, but the algorithm will randomly give people the "spark" whereby you have to capture them and you will be able to command superheroes to fight the evil aliens. 

Dean was overambitious as not only was his game a capture creature game, it was also an MMORPG where you would be able to buy and sell, move around the city and use objects in your inventory in the game. 

The company he worked for EIEIO Gaming directors thought his game was too complicated as the engine required to run the game would be tremendous. Later on, they decided to do a simplified version of it, capturing "heroes" like one part of his game, without the MMORPG part. 

"Damn" Dean cursed, after capturing a hero as Madeline suddenly called him, shorting his phone out before he could answer. 

His phone died and he was unable to restart it. 

He walked back to his car, but suddenly hid around the corner. 

Several gangsters had surrounded his car and were waiting for him!

"Oh no, the triads!" he said, realizing one of the three gangs he borrowed money from were there for him. 

Luckily, he was nearby one of the universities that he regularly applied to do tests for and knew his way well, immediately hiding in the nearby building. 

He ran through the corridors of the medical faculty, and saw lights on as they were holding trials for some experiment. 

He entered and saw the room filled with a two other men and a few doctors in lab coats at the head of the lecture hall. 

"Are you here for the trial?" the doctor who looked in charge of the experiment asked

"Er... yes. Sorry I got lost. Is this the trial for.... er the experimental impotency drug?" Dean asked, seeing the writing on the board. 

"Why yes... yes it is!" one of the assistants to the doctor replied. She was a bespectacled young woman with her hair tied up in a ponytail. 

"Take a seat! We were worried nobody would show up. It's quite an embarrassing subject, we know!" another assistant said, this time a young freckled faced redheaded man said. 

Dean took a seat a bit further back in the shadows from the two men as the main doctor, who introduced himself as Dr Sparks introduced the experiment. 

Dean sighed to himself. If he had to get jabbed, he would have to since he was here. He probably needed it anyway if he wanted to continue donating sperm. 

His gorgeous wife couldn't even get a rise out of him two nights ago. 

Remembering his wife Madeline, he sighed again. He would apologize to her the moment he got back. He knew it wasn't her fault, but he somehow felt jealous and inadequate after seeing Hugo's large dong. 

Maybe this experimental drug will help him get a larger erection?

The other 2 men went to the front and pulled up their sleeves, getting an injection of the experimental drug into their arm. 

They gave their contact details and left as the doctor and his two assistants looked at Dean, waiting for him. 

Dean hesitantly walked to the front of the small lecture hall and sat on the chair as the female assistant prepared the needle

He pulled up his sleeve and she smiled as he felt a prick on his arm as the chemical entered his body. 

He didn't feel anything as the assistant put a band aid on his arm, and Dean noticed that he felt something move in his pants. 

"Well I'll be... It works so fast?" he wondered to himself. 

Suddenly the door opened and several of the triad members entered

"Oh! Are you guys here for the trial too?" the redheaded assistant asked with a smile, seeing 7 men enter. 

Dean's eyes were wide open in shock as the man charged at him and tackled him to the floor. 

"What are you doing?" the doctor yelled, but was punched to the face

The woman screamed as one of the gangsters pushed her away and looked at the many vials of the drug. 

"No! You can't" the redhead yelled but was punched in the stomach and kicked in the head

Dean, being held down by four of them, was not able to resist as the leader of the group laughed as he picked up a syringe filled with the drug. 

"Open his pants. Lets do a little experimentation of our own!" he laughed

Dean tried to struggle, but he was overpowered as they pulled down his pants, revealing his erect penis!

"Oh! If one works so well, lets try all of them" the leader laughed as he grabbed Dean's penis and started indiscriminately injecting his penis one at a time, into his penis, the glans, into his balls and randomly anywhere on his penis. 

"No! Don't.... no!" the female assistant yelled with tears in her eyes. 

Dean screamed in agony as he felt his penis engorge with blood, grotesquely enlarging beyond it's capacity.

His heart was also racing so fast as the chemical also affected his heart, making it pump way beyond 250 beats per minute

It turned purple and looked like a grotesque blob of muscle with no particular shape, before his penile muscles burst out of his skin in blood and gore as he screamed in agony and suffered a heart attack!

11