Chapter 4 – Point of No Return
1.4k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Madeline moaned as Hugo fingered her with his big fingers, oil lubricating her on the inside. 

She faced him as he sat to her side, sucking on his large cock. 

All the while she was wondering where Dean was, and was half glad he didn't show up at the shoot today. 

She had called him all night, but he never answered. Was he still mad at her? Did he leave her for good?

He was supposed to make her feel safe, and today she had a bad feeling as Chris said he wanted more shots of her and Hugo, in more intimate moments. 

More intimate shots? Their argument last night was about these more intimate shots, as Hugo even had the tip of his large cock inside her!

But his fingers... it felt so good. Two fingers inside her felt like two normal sized dicks inside, and she imagined it to be two of Dean's cocks inside her

Chris directed them to a chair this time, instead of the mattress on the floor, which was nearby.

Hugo sat on the chair as Madeline was instructed to kneel between his legs and suck him.

She did so reluctantly, as she knew that Dean didn't approve of this.

However, she had no choice as Chris told her she was contracted to obey as this was not considered hardcore in the modelling world.

She had agreed on the condition that there was no hardcore sex, even though Hugo being slightly inside her yesterday was skirting on the boundaries, and him cumming all over her definitely passed the line even though he didn't fully penetrate her.

Chris took several shots from many angles before telling her to face away from him while sitting on his lap, his cock not entering her but instead standing erect in front of her belly.

Chris took many shots as she held with the huge monster with both her hands, with still several inches left over.

The cock blocked the view of her pussy, going all the way past her belly button.

With her legs open and Hugo behind her, it looked like the huge cock and balls between her legs here hers, even though their skin colors were so different.

Then, Chris told her to stand up and put the tip of his cock in her for close up shots.

Madeline looked around again to see if Dean was around and sighed that he wasn't here to make her feel safe in such a precarious position.

She got in position, having to tiptoe as she hovered over his cock, placing Hugo's dick carefully between the lips of her pussy.

She immediately felt something different today.

While yesterday, there was at least friction on his dick and she could tighten her pussy to try to prevent it from going in.

But today, Hugo had just lubricated her pussy with lots of oil, and his cock was covered in oil and her saliva.

Furthermore, they weren't on the bed and instead she had to tiptoe to barely get in position, and her legs were tiring fast.

Chris took his time, taking close of shots of her pussy gripping the tip of Hugo's cock, and Madeline closed her eyes to try to stay still as long as she could.

Chris nodded and Hugo sat back, suddenly kicking his feet forwards, kicking the back of her feet as she lost balance!

"Oooh!" Madeline gasped as her full weight fell on Hugo's cock as she impaled herself onto the long pole.

She felt a gigantic object enter her, stretching her out as half his cock entered her, far deeper than Dean's dick has ever entered her!

Although she felt filled up, she was shocked that it didn't tear her apart, like she thought it would.

Hugo's hands grabbed her waist and pushed her down, completely entering her body balls deep.

"Good... nice" Chris said as he took photos of the large cock entering her and was now taking photos of Hugo's balls seemingly attached to her clitoris

Madeline held her stomach in shock, able to feel Hugo's cock inside her belly with her hands.

"Good, lean back and place your hands over your head and hug his neck, kissing him" Chris instructed

"Wh.. what? You said... no... hardcore" Madeline said, unable to move as Hugo's cock was keeping her in place

"You're balls deep already. I'll pay double today" Chris said

Madeline hesitated, before nodding

As it didn't hurt as badly as she expected, and as Chris said, they were already fucking balls deep

Madeline did as she was told and hugged Hugo with her hands over her head and she turned her neck to kiss him.

He groped her breasts at the same time, his enormous hands dwarfing her large breasts

Hugo's muscular arms grabbed her under her knees and went behind her head in a full nelson hold, bringing her knees past her head.

She grunted as he moved her up and down like a sex toy, banging her hard as Chris took many shots of them.

He suddenly pulled completely out of her and banged his cock deep into her ass!

She screamed in pain but Hugo kept fucking her ass until she stopped screaming. 

He alternated between her ass and her pussy as her screams of pain eventually became screams of pleasure.

As Hugo was so big and strong, he easily carried her and moved her in positions Madeline could never do with Dean.

She decided to completely let loose and try to enjoy the sex, since they were already fucking anyway. 

Madeline was surprised at how good the large cock felt inside her, and Hugo could reach places Dean never could. 

He held her upside down, impaling her mouth on his large cock as he licked her pussy. His cock was so long, Madeline had to open her throat to prevent herself from gagging, but it went deep into her mouth and she could feel her throat moving!

He fucked her doggie style, lifting her up with his cock as he held her arms backwards. 

Madeline felt helpless as Hugo was playing with her like a doll, using her as if she felt weightless. 

Madeline squired several times, and Hugo in turn came inside her pussy, in her anus and into her mouth many times. 

She could no longer feel her pussy as it went from being sore to completely numb and she lost her voice from all the throat fucking. 

This went on for hours and Madeline lost track of what was happening as she was fucked in all the positions Chris wanted. 

--

Later that evening, Madeline went to the nearby hospital. 

She had a sore throat from Hugo fucking her throat, and she felt sore in the pussy and ass. 

From all the fucking between ass to pussy, she was worried that she would get an infection, as she had gotten one before in the one time that she tried anal sex with Dean and he fucked both her holes. 

This actually turned her off from anal sex, and Dean never attempted again after that. 

Furthermore, she wanted to get a morning after pill as Hugo came inside her so many times.

If she became pregnant with Hugo's baby, Dean would divorce her for sure. 

She still didn't know if she should tell Dean, but she would hide it as much as she could. 

She didn't know how though. She was sure Chris' hardcore shots would be published openly. 

She sighed as the consequences of her actions weighed heavily on her. 

After seeing her doctor, who told her she had several lacerations in her pussy, anus and throat and to give sex a rest for at least a week. 

She was prescribed some antibiotics, the pill and a throat gargle from the pharmacy and as she was taking the elevator to leave the hospital, suddenly a nurse yelled "Please hold the lift"

Madeline held the lift open as two nurses pushed in a patient on a bed, moving the patient from the operating theatre to the intensive care unit. 

 "I hope he makes it through. He was in surgery for 8 hours" one nurse said

"Shh... we're not supposed to talk about patients in public" the other nurse scolded

Madeline, who was ignoring them and was messaging Dean again looked up and suddenly recognized the person on the bed. 

"De....Dean?" Madeline gasped

16