Chapter 7 – The Miracle
861 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shhh. Don't let Chris know you are conscious. I know he doesn't like it when you are around. After today's shoot, I will move out and get away from here ok? I've managed to save up a few thousand dollars" Madeline whispered in Dean's ear

Dean nodded as Madeline put on his adult diaper to hide his clearly growing penis and one of Chris' old sweaters as Dean had no clothes.

As she fed him, Dean realized that he could "steal" things all around him, and keep them in his inventory that only he could see as a screen in the air

Amazed, he made the eggs disappear and the leftover food in the fridge just before Madeline shut it, as Dean curiously tested his strange ability.

Was this real? It seemed very much like...... his game!

While his game wasn't complete yet, and he didn't even have a storyline and quests yet, he had designed part of it like a MMORPG, where he could change his look and features, clothes etc, as well as pick up objects and use them, keeping them in his inventory. 

There was the other part of the game, which was like Pokemon Go, where he would go around collecting "heroes" or "monsters", depending on which version he was using. He had a few ideas in mind.

The first was a ghostbusting version, where he would go around, and the mobile app would see ghosts in places around and "capture" them and use them for battle. 

The other was a "superhero" version where you could capture and use heroes. 

Then there was a monster version, where you would similarly hunt werewolves, vampires etc. 

All these were ideas he had in mind. But he hadn't been able to program yet, only a basic model with the RPG features and the ability to capture "something", but he hadn't programmed what yet. 

But currently, he was keeping food into his inventory literally behind Madeline's back. 

"Come on! Let's go!" Chris suddenly walked by and commanded her. 

Madeline put the food down and picked up Dean. 

She struggled because he had put on a few kilos since then, and Dean admitted, Madeline looked very tired and worn out. 

--

Dean sat silently as his wife was being tortured.

She was lying down on her back facing up as a huge cock was being stuffed into her mouth. On the other side, a huge muscular black man was fisting her gaping pussy.

Suddenly, he brought out a baseball bat an inserted it into her.

"Mmmmph!" he moaned, unable to resist as the other guy started fucking her throat faster.

The bat entered in and out, faster and faster, as the guy started pushing it deeper and deeper.

Suddenly, just as the bat was more than halfway inside her, she screamed in pain.

The guy immediately pulled the bat out, showing blood on the bat as she held her stomach in pain.

"Fuck. Dress her up and lets bring her to the hospital" Chris said as the men quickly got dressed and Chris brought Madeline away, barely able to walk as blood dripped down her pussy.

In all of that, they forgot about Dean and left him there alone.

Dean sat still for a while, unable to do anything. 

He knew that besides Madeline, nobody cared about him. Chris would simply throw him in a dump somewhere if he died, and Madeline would not know what happened to him. 

Panicked, he looked around. But what good would that do him? He could not move. He would probably starve to death or something. 

"No... no I won't. I have food" he thought, opening his inventory. 

He saw that he had quite alot of food. Chris was extravagant and lavished out good food for himself, even though he fed Madeline and Dean the very basics to stay alive

There was a leftover roast there, as well as half a chicken. There was a whole gallon of milk, and at least 20 eggs. 

Dean thought about it and tried to figure out how to eat without any hands. 

He "clicked" on one of the eggs and immediately, he felt as if he had eaten the egg, even without cooking and touching it!

Not only that, he felt a tingle in his missing limbs and missing genitals. 

"Could it be... I can heal by eating like a RPG game?" Dean thought

He continued eating the rest of the eggs and found that his limbs and penis grew half an inch more!

"I should concentrate on my arms of legs first. If I can regrow my penis, but I don't have enough food, I can do so later" he thought

As he ate the roast and chicken, his arms grew up to his wrists, and his legs were only barely past his knees. 

But with his he was able to crawl around to look for more food. 

As he could "see", he forgot to heal his eyes and was physically still blind. 

But he managed to crawl around and find more food in the studio. 

There wasn't much to eat in the larder, but he found some donuts in the bin. 

Dean wasn't fussy and he "ate" them through his inventory, finding that he somehow could stomach even the rotten food. 

Before long, he at least had his hands back, and was crawling around wearing only the sweater and adult diapers. 

He took them off and looked for spare clothes. Fortunately, he found extra clothes around the props room and orange jeans and the purple hoodie he was wearing.

While he still didn't have legs, he at least could move around with a skateboard that he found in the prop room and wheeled out of the studio. 

He didn't know where to go and stopped to think what to do. 

He looked around. He was still very hungry, and there was a KFC right across the road. 

He entered the restaurant and up to the counter. 

"We don't serve bums here. Please leave" a pimply teenage boy behind the counter said, looking at Dean's strange outfit, which made him look like a disabled veteran beggar. 

"I uh..." Dean said, shocked at how rude the teen was. He also realized that his voice was raspy, as he hasn't talked for many months. 

"Leave, or I will call the cops to throw you out" he said again

"Sorry, I'm leaving" Dean said and turned around.

"Motherfucking bum" the boy said behind Dean's back

Dean turned around to look at him

"What? Do you want me to call the cops?" the boy yelled

"No... I'll go now" Dean said with a smile and turned to walk out. 

"Hey! Where are all the chicken! I just served a new batch!" another worker behind suddenly yelled. 

In Dean's inventory, four whole trays of friend chicken were kept, as well as two fresh baskets of fries, a tub of mashed potatoes and coleslaw, and six burgers. 

While the staff scrambled to find out what happened, Dean stood calmly outside the restaurant, staring at the studio and secretly depleting his inventory of food. 

Before long, he was walking towards the nearest hospital. Even though he was supposedly blind, he was fully aware of where he was as he joined Madeline to the studio and back every day as she got fucked. 

He knew the nearest hospital was only a few blocks away and started running, enjoying the feeling of his bare feet touching the ground. 

It was only 20 minutes ago that Madeline was brought away so he knew he could still catch up. 

He realized that he didn't seem to get tired, and if he did, eating another piece of chicken from his inventory filled up his stamina again. 

Eating seemed to be able to heal his wounds and even replenish his stamina!

His sight had already been restored fully, and he now had a 9 inch long penis inside his pants as he ran. 

"Maybe I shouldn't have grown one so long. I was envious of those guy's monster cocks, but this is difficult to run with" he thought as it bounced in his pants as he wasn't wearing underwear. 

He rushed into the ER and started asking the nurse at the counter about Madeline.

"Who are you?" she asked

"I'm her husband" Dean said

"Don't lie. Her real husband brought her in a few minutes ago and she's in surgery now" she said

"Surgery? For what?" Dean asked

"I'm not supposed to say, but I can see you really care about her" she said

"What do you mean?" Dean asked

"I mean her bastard husband just dumped her here and gave approval for the hysterectomy, then left with his friends" she said

"Hysterectomy? What happened?" Dean asked

"She suffered damage to her womb. She would have recovered after long care and have to lay off sex for a few months. But the doctor gave him the option of rem0ving the womb, where the recovery is faster" she said

"What? No!" Dean said as the nurse pointed out the direction where she was brought to and ran with him towards the OR.

As they were just about to arrive, a bed was wheeled out of the operating theatre as Madeline lay unconscious on the bed.

The doctor walked out and removed his mask, holding a glass jar containing a damaged looking uterus floating in liquid!

Her ovaries were attached to the uterus, which meant that the doctor removed everything!

"No!" Dean yelled, realizing that they could never have children of their own as they dreamed.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" the doctor yelled

The security started blocking him before escorting him out.

"What the hell Jenny?" the doctor scolded the nurse

"He said he is the real husband" the nurse said

"And you just believed him? I think disciplinary action will be taken against you" the doctor said sternly

"Doctor, why are you holding an empty jar?" another nurse asked

The doctor was shocked as he looked at the empty jar in his hand. Where did the uterus disappear to?

14