Chapter 8 – Trying To Make Things Right
763 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dean was not allowed back into the hospital the way he was. So he was forced to watch from the outside and monitor as Chris and his four muscular black models visited every day, but left without Madeline. 

In the meantime, Dean started using full advantage of his strange gamer like abilities. 

He travelled around LA, stocking up on food, money and clothes into his inventory. 

He was practically stealing, but no-one would be able to catch him doing it, unless they discovered that things vanish whenever he was around. 

Even so, they would not be able to prove anything as the money and objects literally disappear into thin air!

Furthermore, he could change in and out of his clothes instantly, and literally change his appearance completely as he turned the corner. 

He also discovered he could change his facial features, his body structure, and even change his skin color, race and even sex!

Of course, his voice could be modulated at will, giving him from the deepest bass voice to the highest pitched female voice. 

He entered the hospital, confident in his disguise as a woman dressed in a rich looking coat and dress underneath. 

He figured out Madeline's room and was approaching when he heard Chris arguing with the doctor on discharging her. 

"Look, I left her cavity open, like you asked. I do not know or want to know what kink you want to do with your wife. But I will not discharge her yet, until she at least fully heals. She is still bleeding and seems to be depressed. We have gotten our resident psychiatrist to look at her" the doctor said

"Oh great. More bills" Chris mumbled and left. 

The doctor walked off and Dean entered the room. 

Madeline sat on her bed, looking despondent as she looked at her groin. 

She already knew what was done to her and was contemplating suicide. 

The only thing that kept her going was that she worried what Chris would do to Dean. 

He had refused to answer, nor even bring Dean to the hospital, making her fear that something has happened to him. 

But Chris refused to say. 

"Madeline?" a beautiful woman walked into the room. 

"Who... who are you?" Madeline asked, looking up. 

Dean turned around and locked the door. 

"Don't... don't hurt me" Madeline said

"Of course I won't hurt you" Dean smiled as he suddenly transformed to his familiar self and his clothes changed to jeans and a t-shirt

"De...Dean? How is this possible?" she asked, looking at his restored body.

His limbs were restored, he was no longer blind, in fact he looked better than he has ever looked. 

"I... something happened to me. It seems I have... game like abilities" Dean said rushing to her bed and hugging her tightly. 

"Oh Dean. Is this a dream?" she asked in tears

"No. This is a nightmare which I will bring you out of" Dean said

"Are you able to move?" Dean asked

"No... I don't think so yet. The damage to my vagina and my anus.. was quite severe. Those penises were... extreme" Madeline said and started crying again.

"Oh Maddie. I'm so sorry I caused all of this to happen to you" Dean cried with her

 "Dean... I can't have a baby anymore. They removed my womb" Madeline cried 

"I know. I'm so sorry" Dean said as they hugged and cried in each other's arms. 

"Since you'll be safe here, I'll leave to make preparations. Don't worry, I will be back by tonight" Dean said

"You.... are you really real?" Madeline asked again, still not believing that Dean was restored. 

"Yes. I'm really here and whole again. " Dean smiled assuring her once more. 

He didn't leave straight away, but disappeared when the nurses came in to check on her. 

After reassuring Madeline that he was fine and that he would get her after she's discharged, he went to get ready. 

Easily changing his appearance, he robbed several places of money and more clothes, both for himself and Madeline. 

He also gathered an arsenal of firearms, as he was going to get even with the triads who maimed him in the first place, and is eager to investigate and get revenge on the mob that hired the assassin who gunned him down in the hospital. 

Dean did admit that he did owe the mob money, and it was legally not right to just stiff them. But some of their action went against the law.

He swore to pay back what he owed. Those he owed money, he would repay with money. Those that harmed him, he would pay back in kind!

He wanted to finish this, before Madeline is discharged from hospital. 

As she said, the doctors said she will be in hospital for at least a week more before she is fit to leave. 

He didn't want her involved in the revenge that he was now ready to dish out. 

As a normal human, he wouldn't be able to do what he was aiming to do. 

But with the current abilities he had, he is now realistically able to pull it off.

Dean didn't change his appearance, wanting the gangster to know why they were being punished. 

He had an inventory full of weapons and firearms, and he was wearing a bullet proof vest.

He walked purposefully to Chinatown, to a large factory that did laundry for the restaurants, the very same place he foolishly took one of his loans from. It was the base of the Golden Dragons, the most notorious Triad in the area.

Unbeknownst to him, at that very moment, Chris was pushing Madeline out on a wheelchair, unconscious. He had gotten the doctor to discharge Madeline, even though she hasn't fully recovered yet. 

The doctor was the very same doctor that was bribed to not close her cavity inside her body after removing her uterus. Chris figured that without it, she would have more space in her body to make more extreme videos of insertions. 

One of the large male models licked his lips as he drove the car up to the entrance of the hospital to pick them up. The bulge in his pants showed that he was more than ready to "take pictures" with Madeline. 

14