Chapter 9 – Wreaking Vengeance!
716 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Heh, look it's the dickless wonder" the man standing guard said, unaware that the consequences of their forced injection on him caused more than his dick exploding

Dean suddenly produced a machete in one hand as he charged at him

"Never bring a knife to a gunfight stupid" the thug said, drawing his weapon and aiming it at Dean

"I know" Dean smirked as a handgun appearing in his other hand shot the thug in the chest

The thug managed to shoot back, hitting Dean in the shoulder before collapsing as more thugs were alerted and came out of the woodwork, all brandishing their guns

Dean ducked behind a steam iron machine in the laundry factory that was washing and drying tablecloths in a large scale, used by nearly all the restaurants in Chinatown. 

Dean flinched as he pulled out the bullet, his body "eating" food from his inventory and immediately started healing. 

He suddenly stood up, a M16 machinegun appearing in his hand as he started firing blindly. 

*Budabudabudabuda* he fired, like Rambo in the movies as machines everywhere got shot up and triad thugs ducked for cover. 

Unlike in the movies where the hero easily killed the enemies with machinegun fire, Dean missed most of the thugs, having only hit one of them in the shoulder and another in the leg. 

Dean didn't have to care about ducking as he continuously fired his machinegun, destroying machinery as he kept at least 20 thugs pinned from his bullets, all waiting for him to run out of bullets. 

But one thing Dean didn't have to care about was bullets. He had over 200 guns and machine guns prepared in his inventory. 

The moment he ran out of bullets, the thugs got up, prepared to counterattack.

Only, the original machine gun had disappeared and Dean was holding another one, this time an AK47!

The gangsters were unprepared for Dean changing weapons so fast that this time he actually killed one of them and hit another 3 as he sprayed bullets indiscriminately. 

Suddenly, he heard a sound behind him and turned around, only managing to block with his AK a katana strike from a gangster that suddenly ambushed him. 

The katana was very sharp, and damaged his weapon, while managing to cut Dean deeply, from his shoulder to his collarbone! 

Dean grunted in pain. This gangster was very calm, as if he had done this for years, immediately stabbing Dean in the stomach with another knife he suddenly brandished from his belt!

Dean knelt on the floor in pain, blood flowing everywhere from his shoulder and his stomach!

The gangster calmly raised the katana above his head, prepared to cut his head off. 

As the katana came down, Dean desperately used his abilities the way he never had before. 

The gangster swiped down, but looked confused, as did the many other gangsters that started gathering closer, expecting Dean's head to roll on the floor. 

Instead the gangster looked confused, stunned as he looked at Dean and Dean stared at him back!

Something seemed to be wrong, and it was only then, that he realized that his hands and katana was missing!

There wasn't any blood and his arms seemed to just be missing and the end of his arms were just stumps at his wrists, as if he was born that way!

He screamed, looking at his wrists and Dean started laughing. 

Dean was already healing from the pain of his wounds, and realizing he wasn't dying and that it was only pain, he found it funny that while he planned and got ready so many weapons, he didn't need them after all! 

He looked all around him at the 20 or so gangsters that were hesitating out of the strange circumstances and suddenly there were 22 bodies, including the thug who cut him with the katana, all collapsed without their heads!

The headless bodies were not dead, but without their heads, somehow their bodies stopped functioning as if they were puppets with their strings cut!

Looking in his inventory, he had one pair of hands, a katana and 22 heads! 

He wiped the blood off his shoulder and his stomach, now that his wounds were no longer fatal. He was not yet fully healed, but he wasn't in danger anymore as his wound continued healing as he "ate" from his inventory of food. 

Curious, he took out all the heads at an ironing machine and the men started looking in confusion

Their bodies started moving, stumbling around as they tried to get up, but it was awkward without their heads as they were disoriented. 

But what was interesting was, their heads were separated from their body, but they were alive somehow. 

Dean smirked, pushing a button as the ironing machine came down smashing all their heads as they screamed in horror!

He took out another gun, a MK46 this time and shot at all the twitching bodies, just to make sure they were all dead. 

Then, he turned around and looked at the office where the boss was. 

The door of the boss of the Golden Dragon's office was reinforced steel, capable of blocking an attack from most conventional weapons. 

By now, the boss was fully aware of the attack by this madman who seemed to do strange things to the gangsters. 

But the door proved to be nothing to Dean as it simply vanished as he approached, appearing inside his inventory. 

He walked in, seeing a couch set with 3 men sitting on it. 

There was a muscular chinese man with a scar across his face, a fat man with an iron hand, and lastly a normal looking chinese man with a cane named Ching Sao, the very man he took his loan from. 

All 3 of them stood up, surprised at the door vanishing as they thought they were safe there and having tea while watching the CCTV screen. 

The muscular man took out two swords, the fat man made his iron hand into a fist, looking dangerous. As for Ching Sao, his cane was actually a sword too as he unleashed it, throwing away the sheath. 

"Who are you?" the muscular man shouted in a heavy Chinese accent

"Ask Ching Sao over there. Although I took a loan, I had promised to pay back. But when you crippled me, all bets are off" Dean said

"Ah, a foolish man" the fat man smirked as he stepped forwards in a well practiced move, his metal fist smashing towards Dean's face in a blink of an eye

Suddenly, the fat man grunted in unexpected pain as the stump of his hand hit Dean's face, who didn't bother dodging. 

It was clear the fat man had his hand cut off before and the metal arm was his weapon. 

But without it, he was hitting Dean with only his stump, and the bones in his wrist got injured from the punch!

"Looking for this?" Dean said, swinging his hand and holding the metal fist like a bowling ball, smashing the fat man's face!

The other 2 looked at Dean in shock, not knowing what to make of this. 

They suddenly realized that their weapons had disappeared from their hands, and Dean was aiming handguns at both of them.

Not waiting for both of them to recover from their shock, Dean pulled the trigger!

*Bang* *Bang* 

He shot each of them in their center mass, hitting the muscular man in the chest and Ching Sao in the stomach.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang *Bang* 

He aimed both guns at the muscular man, killing him.

Then he aimed at the head of the fat man and killed him ruthlessly.

He then looked at Ching Sao, who had fallen to his knees and aimed at his head, point blank.

"It wouldn't have come to this, if your gang would have been more merciful to me" Dean said

"Master... will kill you..." Ching Sao said, blood flowing from his mouth

"Master? You're not the boss?" Dean asked

Ching Sao laughed, before coughing blood

Out of nowhere, Dean felt a prick at the side to his neck

Suddenly, he lost control of his body and fell on his face!

He now realized that there was a long 2 foot long needle was sticking out of the left side of his neck and he was paralyzed and losing consciousness.

 

10