Chapter 10 – Mei Ling
717 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dean huffed and puffed, unable to move and was struggling to breathe

Somebody pulled the needle out and kicked him to turn him around

A slim young looking Chinese woman, wearing a black cheongsam with red silk lining and a golden dragon stood over him, looking angry. 

"In a matter of minutes, you have taken out my operation here. I applaud you. But you die here. The needle has severed your nervous system. And the poison will kill you in minutes as I enjoy making you suffer" she said coldly

She gracefully kept the needle and a dagger was drawn out of somewhere from her tight fitting dress.

The elegant and graceful way she moved, together with the high slit on her dress seemed to nearly reveal her panties, if she wore any, yet not reveal anything.

"First, I will remove your penis and give it to my dogs" she said starting to reach for his zipper.

Dean has had enough. He was shocked and fascinated by her being the actual boss of the gang, but there was no reason to suffer for it

With a thought, she disappeared into thin air, her pretty dress falling empty to the ground.

He wondered what would happen to a whole human if he brought her into his inventory.

There was strange results as he beheaded the gangsters outside, but what about a whole person?

He struggled to move as his body slowly recovered from his spine being severed by the needle.

He could recover from being castrated and dismembered, why not from a supposedly permanent paralysis?

Ever since he was injured outside, Dean has been continuously eating and recovering from the earlier cut on his shoulder and stomach, and the earlier gunshot wound he received.

So he was "eating" even when he fought the three gangsters in the boss' room, and even when he was pierced in the neck.

For his strange computer RPG system, regenerating spinal injuries were no more difficult than regrowing limbs, or injuries from fighting. It was all just regenerating damaged parts, not caring about what parts they were. 

As such, he recovered from the tiny wound in his neck and spine easier than he recovered from his stomach and shoulder wound as they were smaller wounds. 

And the supposed poisoning was barely a bother and a poppup even appeared showing that he had gained a level of poison resistance!

He sat up and looked into his inventory and saw a small box with the naked boss lady inside!

His heart suddenly sank as he realized that this inventory was seemingly for human bodies and parts and he noticed that besides the lady, and the pair of hands of the gangster from outside, there was a small object there as well, and Dean recognized it as Madeline's uterus and ovaries!

He dumped the gangster's hands on the floor and looked at the naked woman, seemingly in a state of suspended animation. Although she had long straight hair that went to her waist, the rest of her body was completely hairless.

Was she a teenager? She looked so young. However, she was the boss of the Golden Dragon and he had experienced how deadly she was. 

Not bothering with her, he picked up her pretty black Cheongsam, wondering how Madeline would look in it. 

Although Madeline was slim and had model like proportions, this Chinese lady was petite, being no more than 5 foot 3 inches, and had small breasts as compared to Madeline's full C cups. 

He heard sirens from afar and realized that the gunshots and fire that was raging downstairs from the machines probably attracted attention from pretty much the whole of Chinatown and he should get out of here. 

He got up and quickly left the building, and was "rescued" by firemen when he disguised himself as an old Chinese woman, before vanishing into the crowd, transforming instead into a Chinese man as he turned the corner. 

--

Dean sat in a secluded warehouse he rented

He was going to use this as his base for a hideout and supply base as he took his revenge.

It wasn't where he was going to bring Madeline to as he was going to bring her to a posh hotel and live in the best suites before travelling the world together like they've always wanted to do. 

A head with extremely long hair suddenly appeared on the table in front of him as the woman who was the boss of the Golden Dragon suddenly looked at him, stunned

"Wha..where am I? What happened?" she asked

"You said you paralyzed me, but I have removed your body" Dean sneered at her

She looked down with her eyes, unable to turn her neck that didn't exist.

"Now, you are going to answer my questions" Dean said

"Fuck you. I'll kill myself before you get what you want" she said

"Really?" Dean said as a small piece of flesh appeared in his hands

The woman had a bad feeling and could somehow feel Dean's hands as he held that object that looked like a sex toy, which were hips and a vagina and anus.

"Wait.. what are you doing?" she asked as she felt his fingers touching her private parts and he brought it to his mouth and opened his mouth and bit the clitoris!

"Ouch! Stop it!" she yelled

"Then you will answer my questions" Dean said

"Fuck you!" she said

"Oh fuck me, is it?" Dean said, opening his pants

At first, Dean was going to use his fingers or objects to torture her, but he thought it was more intimidating this way

He has never fucked anyone but Madeline. But she had fucked other men besides him, hasn't she

Although he couldn't blame her, somehow he felt sore about it. But she will never know.

Besides, if he changed cock's, it wouldn't count as cheating, right?

His erect cock was regrown to 8 inches, several inches longer than his original. 

But he was not going to use it as it looked

He remembered the huge cocks that fucked Madeline and his cock instantly transformed into a huge 12 inch black cock, standing nearly up to his chest!

The woman looked in terror as she saw and felt Dean put her pussy right on top the tip of his cock.

"Now tell me, what is your name?" Dean asked

"No.. it's too big" she said, wincing in pain, feeling the tip of the huge thing starting to enter her slightly 

"Answer me!" Dean yelled, pushing the head of his cock inside her

"Yearrrgh!" she yelled in pain, feeling as if something pried her pussy apart

Dean thought that she was impossibly tight. Was it because his dick was enormously large, or that she was tiny. It definitely was tighter than he felt with Madeline. Madeline was tight, and was a virgin when they got married. But this tightness was another level!

She actually started crying and looked quite pitiful, but Dean remembered who she was, a cold hearted killer who tried to kill him without hesitation.

"Well?" Dean asked

But she only whimpered and didn't answer

He shoved down further, at least a quarter entering her

"Yeargh! Mei..Mei Ling.... My name is Mei Ling!" she screamed and Dean realized that he had felt a thin layer of flesh tear inside her.

He pulled out completely, and saw blood flowing down his enormous dick

"You're a virgin? How old are you anyway?" Dean asked

Mei Ling refused to answer and looked away from him.

"Fine, have it your way then" Dean said, pushing her down onto the monster cock again, this time pushing halfway inside her

"Aaaaagh" she screamed, her eyes rolling up as Dean felt his cock touch the bottom of her vagina and push her cervix deeper into her

"Twenty.. twenty two" she struggled to say, her eyes still rolled upwards

Dean nodded. She was ready to talk now. He started pulling her off his cock when she yelled

"No... don't pull out. Don't move.. please... it hurts" she said

"Fine then. Just answer my questions" Dean said

"Ok" she cried as Dean simply released her hips and left it half impaled on his cock

"Did you send the assassin to the hospital to assassinate me?" Dean asked, hoping it was them so he could finish his revenge. 

"No! I don't... I don't know. Whatever it was, your case was beneath me. But I haven't heard of sending any assassins to the hospital" she said

"How sure are you?" Dean asked

"Do... do you know how did they try to assassinate you?" she asked, looking fearfully at his large dick as her hips was stuck to it.

"The assassin had a gun with a silencer" Dean said

"Then it's not us! We prefer to slit your throat in the middle of the night, after you are discharged" Mei Ling said

"Then do you know who did it?" Dean asked

"No...I can't be sure. The Cartel would rather chop off your head with a machete. And we slit throats as our call sign. But a bullet? It could be anyone. The Russians will plant a bullet at the back of the head after bringing you somewhere quiet. The Mafia prefer a bullet to the front of the head. The local Black gangsters prefer driveby shootings. The American's don't care and will hire different freelance assassins to assassinate however they wish. But then again, the Russians and Mafia are also known to show up and just fire shots to the victim too" she said

Dean frowned. He actually borrowed money from all of them too. He had really fucked up and knew that eventually, even if the Triads didn't get him, one of them would have. 

Even so, the Triads were not only the Golden Dragon, there were several other gangs as well. It was just that the Golden Dragon was cash rich, which is why he borrowed 2 million from them. 

"Well then.. since you don't know... I only have one use for you" Dean said cruelly, grabbing her hips with both hands

"No... please!" she asked but Dean never meant to spare her anyway. 

However, instead of killing her, she was going to be used as his experiment and using her however he wanted appealed to him.

Since he was already fucking her, he might as well finish, so he started pushing her hips up and down like a sex toy as her screams started to turn into moans. 

This turned him on even more as he fucked her hips faster and faster, pushing her down as his cock entered her deeper and deeper. 

Dean was in a haze full of lust, not having and unable to have sex for months, and was forced to watch his wife get fucked, which he didn't want to admit, turned him on, even without a dick. 

After a while Mei Ling lost consciousness and her head lay silently on the table as Dean's 12 inch cock entered impossibly deep. 

It was then that Dean realized that he was balls deep inside her and wondered how that worked. 

His dick was longer than her hips were and it just disappeared into her. Did the rest enter his inventory?

If this were purely in the physical world, half his dick would already be poking out of her waist, but that wasn't happening. 

He finished inside her pussy after another 10 minutes and pulled out of her, cum and blood spilling out of her incredibly tight pussy. 

He threw her head and hips back into his inventory and realized that her head, abdomen, hips and legs were separated in the inventory. 

He had separated heads and hands from the gangsters before this, but was he able to attach them back?

He thought about it and mentally moved her head and body parts and to his surprise, he managed to put them together again!

"It works!" he said in excitement as he turned to look at Madeline's uterus and ovaries.

"Yes... It should work too!" he thought, planning to reattach the sex organ back into his wife!

He reverted his penis back to his now normal size and in his mind, he separated the big black cock from his dick, convincing himself that he didn't fuck another woman, he was using a big black dildo to do so. 

"Ok, I'll investigate the assassin later. I'll go visit Madeline now and find someway of sleeping overnight in the hospital" Dean thought to himself and left his warehouse. 

13