Chapter 15 – Isabella and the Mexican Cartel
639 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dean easily jumped over the wall silently, his jumping and climbing skills having improved through practice and levelling up. 

Mei Ling eagerly coached him, while Sasha reluctantly showed her skills, and he had to coax her with sex that she pretended not to want. Her moans showed otherwise.  

He was at a Hispanic designed mansion off a cliff facing the sea, with guards carrying machine guns everywhere. 

It very much reminded him of those 80s action films where the drug cartel leader stayed in such mansions, surrounded by such security

The guards were well organized and had set patterns in how they patrolled the area. It wasn't like those movies where there were gaps for the hero to sneak through.

Dean smiled. This won't stop him at all. A distraction was all he needed. 

He looked at a far wall, openly seen by several of the guards. 

Suddenly, a russian mobster appeared, holding his MP7 up. 

"Halt! Where are you going?" he suddenly yelled, not realizing where he was. 

He had been in suspended animation ever since Dean kept him in his inventory at the Russian disco just before he attacked the boss Dimitri's room!

The Russian guard looked around, confused as the other Cartel guards called an alarm!

Suddenly, the Russian disappeared, as did the 6 Cartel guards firing at him. 

"This is fun!" Dean thought as more guards came running. 

But they found an empty courtyard!

They tried contacting the missing guards on the walkie talkie, but nobody responded. 

Suddenly, in another corner, another Russian guard yelled something in russian, drawing his handgun. 

The Mexican guards turned around and prepared to fire when they too disappeared, together with the Russian guard. 

Dean now had 9 Russians and 12 Mexicans. They were useful to him, especially right at the moment that they prepared to fire.

Suddenly, Dean sensed a presence behind him. 

Dean ducked as he barely avoided the chainsaw cutting through the air where his neck was. 

"What the fuck?" he thought to himself as he saw the large man, standing at least 7 foot tall, fat but muscular, dressed in a dungaree and a torn t-shirt covered in blood

He also wore a leathery looking mask that looked like it was made from human skin!

His reaction speed allowed him to continue the duck into a roll, barely avoiding as another man sliced the floor with two machetes.

He was only wearing black leather underwear and chains around his body, and a black hockey mask

"I thought supervillains weren't real. But these freaks look like horror movie villains if I ever saw one" Dean thought to himself. 

His game originally had a function to "conquer" superheroes and supervillains. Perhaps this was the next best thing. 

The two freaks disappeared into his inventory, as he could think of creative ways he could use them. 

He strolled into the mansion to see the Cartel boss, Xabi Suarez sitting on his couch set, surrounded by guards holding sub-machine guns, pointing at Dean. 

"Who are you cabron?" he asked

"You don't remember be? Good, then I don't have to pay back the loan I owe you" Dean smiled

A spectacled person whispered in his ear. 

"Oh... so you are the one. I heard the Chink gang cut off your arms and legs?" he asked

"I got better. So I want to know, did you send a hitman after me?" Dean asked

"Hitman? Why would I do that? If I wanted to, I can sell your organs and get my money back. And if I remember correctly, you have a beautiful wife, no?" Suarez said, licking his lips

Dean was about to leave, not wanting to kill when it was unnecessary. But when Suarez brought up Madeline, his temper snapped. 

"So you like organs, huh? How much do you think this is worth?" Dean asked, suddenly bringing out a beating heart, putting it on the table. 

Suarez was stunned, before he laughed. 

"You think this can scare me, Puta!" he yelled bringing out a switchblade and stabbing it onto the table. 

Suddenly, he gasped in pain, holding his chest and looking at Dean in shock. 

"You killed yourself, not me" Dean smiled

The guards looked at him in horror and started opening fire. 

But Dean was calm as he has faced this several times already. And knowing that he won't die but respawn made him fearless. 

The guards disappeared in a flash, with Dean calmly standing there with his hands in his pockets. 

"Papa!" a female voice screamed from the second floor and Dean saw a a yellow and pink flurry of movement before he heard a shot. 

Dean fell backwards, hit in the left shoulder. 

He ducked as he heard two more shots that hit where he was a moment ago.

He stared at his assailant, who was a pretty woman in a dress. She pulled off her dress, revealing her only in her corset, holding two shotguns, one in each hand. 

She fired a second shot from the gun in her left hand, as Dean ducked, barely missing his head as the vase behind him on the table exploded. 

She cocked her shotguns, reloaded and aimed the both at him within seconds and started shooting again. 

Dean had been practicing with Mei Ling and Sasha, who were both excellent shots. But this woman moved as if the guns were a natural part of her. 

He engaged her in close combat, testing her abilities without being able to shoot, but unlike Mei Ling or Sasha, who is able to fight hand to hand, she continued fighting with her guns, being able to even shoot at close distance. 

One of her shots, hit Dean in the knee, causing him to collapse on the ground. 

He instantly rolled as she ruthlessly shot another shot to the back of his head. 

Deciding to finish this, he looked at her again, and an empty corset and two shotguns fell to the floor. 

Like Mei Ling or Sasha, Dean could easily keep them fully dressed and armed, like the guards. 

But why would he want to? He looked at the naked new girl in his inventory and looked up her information. 

"Isabella Maria Suarez..... the Cartel boss' daughter" he read, as he ate the food in his inventory, healing his wounds. 

--

Her eyes opened, finding her self on a pillow in an unfamiliar room 

She gasped in pleasure, looking to the side and seeing the naked Dean licking what looked like a sex toy, with only a pair of newly shaven hips, licking it's pussy 

She looked in disbelief, feeling every lick making her quiver. 

This was the person who had killed her father, yet she was completely aroused. 

His finger started playing with her anus and she realized that this was somehow real, not a dream. 

"Deja de carme" she said, but her eyes were closed, enjoying the feeling. 

His finger entered her butt and she squealed. 

Suddenly, he stopped and her eyes bulged seeing him put the opening of the pussy on his erect penis. 

"No... no!" she said as he pushed her pussy onto his cock. 

Like with Sasha and Mei Ling, her training had begun. 

8