Chapter 16 – Aiko and the Japanese Yakuza
663 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He lay naked in bed as a gorgeous Japanese woman fellated him. She reminded him of Mei Ling, but she had different features, with large eyes, B cup breasts and a huge tattoo all across her back, showing a dragon. 

He was surprised looking at this, and noted that Mei Ling, being called the Golden Dragon, didn't have any tattoos at all. The Chinese and Japanese gang culture was different after all. 

He went to see the Japanese gang boss, Mr Tanaka, but he said he didn't have anything to do with the assassination attempt, and that Dean was free to pay back the loan. 

Dean was surprised and put an envelop on the table, paying back what he owed. Dean had no need for money now as he could take whatever he wanted, and however much he wanted. 

Tanaka bowed and kept the money, agreeing that their transaction was over. He even insisted on drinking together. 

The alcohol entered Dean's mouth but disappeared into his inventory from his gullet, but he pretended to be drunk anyway. 

Tanaka offered him a girl to take him to a room and have her give him "hospitality"

Dean pretended to go along. Although things seemed to end amiably, he was still cautious. 

He watched as the girl showed remarkable skill as she got onto him and sat on his 9 inch dick.

She started groaning and moving, and Dean was enjoying himself. 

She leaned backwards, pointing her breasts to the sky and suddenly a dagger appeared out of nowhere as she stabbed him in the heart. 

To her surprise, she didn't see blood at all as she hit him with her empty fist!

Dean pretended not to notice and turned her around, getting  on top of her and started really fucking her hard. 

His skills were now a level 13 after a few weeks with Mei Ling, Sasha and a few nights with Isabella! This girl didn't stand a chance as she was forced to give in to her pleasure. 

She squirted all over uncontrollably as he made her orgasm multiple times. 

As she lay on the bed, exhausted, with Dean lying between her legs, her right hand seemed to be searching for something at the side of the bed. 

"Are you looking for this?" Dean asked, getting up and holding a katana. 

She stared at him, half in infatuation, and half in anger. 

"Here, go ahead. Lets see what you've got" Dean said, throwing it over to her. 

She caught it, and slowly got up, tying the scabbard to her naked body. 

Dean looked at her posture and composure, realizing that she was a pro. 

Her hand touched the handle, and all Dean saw was a flash of light and blood shot everywhere across the room. 

--

The gorgeous lady walked out of the room, dressed only in a  thin kimono, with her katana tied to her side. 

"Dekimashita Ke?" the boss Mr Tanaka asked, passing her a mask

"Hai" she bowed and replied, putting on the mask. 

This was the kubuki mask she usually wore, as one of the top assassins of the Yakuza. 

Suddenly, in a flash, she drew her katana and swiped towards her boss' neck. 

*Clang!* her katana clashed with another katana. 

It was the person fully dressed in a red samurai armor

*Clang* *Clang* *Clang*

Their blades clashed a few more times as the boss withdrew, surrounded by his guards. 

"Neze anata wa kore o yatte iru?" the samurai said in a cold metallic voice. 

"Sorry, my Japanese only goes so far" the Japanese woman suddenly said

"Who are you? You are not Aiko!" the Samurai said and attacked

The Japanese woman tried to block, but the angle was wrong, as the slash went down her front, slashing through her left breast downwards. 

She looked at it and removed her kimono which got in the way. 

The samurai was shocked and looked a bit hesitant, staring at the naked body of Aiko. Perhaps they were in a relationship or something. 

She looked exactly like Aiko, even down to the tattoo, and now had a serious looking gash cutting her left breast in half. 

But it wasn't Aiko, but was Dean who had transformed to look like her

This Aiko had managed to wound Dean, and he instantly kept her into the inventory and started healing. 

Taking up the woman assassin named Aiko's sword, he transformed to look like her to attack the boss of the Yakuza. 

But he was caught by this samurai, whose sword skills were superior to Dean's. 

If he had Aiko's skills, perhaps he would be a match, but right now, Dean was on the back foot. 

"Aaagh" Dean yelled in a female voice as several throwing stars aka shurikens appeared from nowhere, piercing his face, slashing apart the beautiful woman's features. 

In a cloud of smoke a person dressed like a ninja appeared. 

"Fuck this!" Dean said, keeping both the samurai and the ninja into the inventory, fully equipped and armed. 

But Dean couldn't escape as all around him, everything was covered with heavy machine gun fire. 

--

"Yeagh!" Dean awoke, having been respawned in Christian's studio again. 

He was still in Aiko's form and started healing with food, before transforming back to normal. 

He was exhausted and decided to sleep on the mattress in the studio instead of going back to Chris' home which he had been using as his own. 

"Those damn Yakuza. I will have to return to teach them a lesson. But first, lets teach this one a lesson" he thought, bringing out a pair of hips that belonged to Aiko. 

He placed her head on the nearby chair, as she looked shock seeing her hips in his hands and that she had no body!

Not bothering to talk to her, he lay down and placed her tip of his cock at her pussy. 

"No... no!" she yelled before she started moaning after he pumped her pussy a few times with his dick. 

Her resistance melted away as Dean fucked her with impossible skill and sexual prowess. 

His system levelled up to beyond what a human was capable of. 

With Mei Ling and Sasha, he had already become a sex god even for assassins and spies like them. Isabella never stood a chance, and even Aiko, who was trained in sex and seduction, she was no match for his skills. 

8