Death’s Door
207 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Few minutes earlier,

When Clyde flew straight out of the vip room and got trapped innside destroyed walls rubble.>

Shit, That guy doesn't even faze even when I bite my own thumb. He is not a suitable opponent for me. He is just a straight forward guy who tries to settle everything with his brute force if just there was a theory behind his fighting style then I could have made some counter measures for it with my otaku knowledge

[How do you even get the idea that is going work?]

Ha? Wouldn't it be common sense if someone bite their thumb while screaming, they are gonna transform into a Titan? I thought that I would take advantage of that momentary pause he would take to decide his next course of action but he turned out to be formidable one.

[Please atleast be serious in the middle of a fight. No, actually it wouldn't that bad. Can you atleast write your last will that your ring is passed down to your brother]

Pan-chan, that was so mean. But, don't worry I am not gonna die yet. I have to use plan B then.

[Sure, Sure. Once again, it's gonna be dumb anyway]

Don't look down on me, Pan-chan. Don't forget that I am reincarnator, I am suppose to be successful in life so I can't die just yet.

[For someone whose on death's door. You sure talk big. Allright! How about a bet then if you win I will unlock your hidden potential with some of my remaining power of Evil goddess]

Wait! Don't tell me I am gonna attain bankai.

Sweet?

[Bankai what? Nevermind so are you in]

Hell yeah, Let me show you how a otherworlder defeat their opponents even against all odds in games though.

With the motivation of attaining bankai, I started to rack my brain in full speed and finally came up with general idea of how to defeat my opponent.

First I stand from the rubbles, and use the smoke caused by the destruction as camouflage to hide myself and then grab a glass fragment from ones fallen on the ground and at last, I cast a special type of barrier in my right arm.

The Illusion Barrier

Illusion Barrier like its name, it is a barrier with the potential to show illusion in his surface. To use this, I have to be very creative with my imagination which I was due to my sexual fantasies oops I mean to say, nah it is actually due to sexual fantasies. Cant deny that.

I created a illusion where it looks like my hand is bend in a weird way and pieces of glass shards are stabbed all around my arm. Okay, everything is check now Lets start the act.

"I thought you were just a spoiled brat, looks like I underestimated you. Before my fist connected with you, you created a protective layer or something huh. No it looks like a barrier which absorbed the attacks force of my fist. But , with just that you can't stop me after all I was holding back".

As I came out of the rubbles, Titan's voice enter my ears. I first play the badass card where I taunt Titan to make fired up and then show him my hand and play the weakling act. No matter how much guards up he had, from being fired up to disappointed will surely cloud his judgement and I hit the mark.

I was shocked when he suddenly appeared in front me to punch me but thanks to my childhood torturous training by my siblings, I gained the ability to manifest barrier with just my reflex. Titan's right fist which was shrouded with yellow energy. Yup, What is he? Iron Fist or something. Anyway when he punched me with right, by body manifested the reflective with just my thoughts.

As I said earlier, his judgement of me has degraded so he never had thought that my right arm was actually fine and I was just acting. Thank God because of this his full focus was on my left hand so when both the reflective barrier and the primal fist made contact.

He was focusing on left hand for any suprise attack but unfortunately for him, I already deactivated my right arm's barrier and with the  glass fragment in my arm, I stabbed him in right in his eyes when both Reflective barrier and Primal punch energies are colliding. 

Boom, The explosion resulted from the collision of the energies. The whole luxurious buildings is destroyed as result. Now, there are only two people standing where the host club was used to be. Well, I atleast fulfilled the first step of my plan where I had to destroy his vision. After all He is stronger than me and even has more experiences, the only way I could defeat him is by taking him out by surprise. 

And to do that what could be better than taking his eyes out so all my attacks would be suprise now. 

""Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! My eyes!!!!!" Looks like it had affected him more than I thought. Now it is my chance to show off my fighting skill.

I started to ran towards Titan who was fully exposed because of pain. Seeing him full of openings, I made my first move by running in full speed then use my barrier as floating platforms and to accelerate my speed and raise my altitude. I give a full powered 

roundhouse kick at his face.

With barrier platforms, I could jump higher. With jumps, my roundhouse kicks power also doubled up but I forgot that my opponent is war veteran so just made him in one knee. 

But with the kick he senses my location so punched in my direction. Fortunately, it was normal punch but it's speed can't be underestimated. When the punch was going to make contact with my face, I ducked and dodged it with breaths difference. In that moment I created barrier covering his face.

I had seen it in a manga though. In this technique, a barrier is created around the face and all the air supply is cut off inside the barrier. So I also tried it but I realised, I can't always trust my otaku knowledge. As I was already close to him, he just headbutted me in my face which not only broke the barrier but also broke my nose and also caused me concussion.

Titan who after headbutting me , got a general idea of my current position, and didn't let this opportunity to go waste so he charged up his right fist with that yellow aura once again. 

When it was fully charged, he punched at me once again with his primal punch. But this time even though I know it was dangerous I couldn't move my body out of the way.

I was barely holding onto my conscious. When the Titans fist which was glowing with yellow aura was on it way to beat the crap out of me. I finally realised that I am not in some fantasy but a reality. Here if I die then I really die. First time since I came to this world I was afraid - Afraid of death. So in desperation, I try to do stop it but I was barely able to control my body. 

Am I going to die? When that thought enter my brain, also in that moment I was penetrated, no not in sexually but by a freaking yellow fist which had torn an hole right through my stomach.

It freaking hurts, and this time it actually hurts. In that moment, I also find out that the pain had also cured my concussions so I could control my body now but this time I don't have any strength left.

Titan's hands was still inside my stomach, I couldn't help myself from release a mouthful of blood because of the injury. 

"This pain! I am..... not gonna b...e the only one who is..... going suffer." I said with difficulty, while also puking blood.

In desperation for revenge, I don't know why but I directed my right hand towards his heart and chanted my barrier spell. I unconsciously created a barrier inside his body and isolated his heart with my barrier. With just that, I destroyed his whole respitory and blood circulation. 

*Thud* 

With that Titan's body which had stops to doing basic necessities of living like breathing and blood circulation falls down. Now I just stood there, but I was also on my last legs as because Titan's hand which had blocked bleeding had also fallen with his body. Now my blood has started to pour like waterfall. 

*Thud*

 I also fell down. I Finally killed him, huh. But, now I just feel like a idiot if it was this easy to kill him what the hell I was doing from the beginning. It was just like my body was moving on its own. 

Ah.. why is everything is starting to become blurry. Oh yeah Pan-chan, that reminds me! Will that count as I win. Like you promised you have to teach me ban...

[Clyde! Can you hear me! Clyde! I wouldn't consider it your win until you respond to me! You hear! Where is your usual perverted remark! Clyde! Answer me you gross pervert!]

***

After both fighter used their respective moves, both fall down in succession. When they both fall down, a third person came out who was actually spectating the fight from the very beginning, it was non other than Kit, The shadow leader of Bandits Organisation. 

Like usual he has a cheerful smile on his face as he examined the both bodies. The first person to fall down was Terry "The Titan" whose eyes were stabbed with glass fragments, also has some internal bleeding most probably from the roundhouse kick or could be debris from fallen buidling and his heart had stopped working due to the isolation of heart with a special kind of barrier .

And the second person was Clyde Donovan Dusk, the handsome teenager whose is also wellknown for his rotten personality in the younger generation. He got broken nose, some head injuries most probably when the building was destroyed and hole through his stomach, due to heavy blood loss lost his conscious. Close to the death's door.

He also examined the old building which is nothing like it was used to be. The once luxurious club has now now become some rubbles which was traces of glasses and blood everywhere.

He once again looked towards the both fighter specially the young teenager and mumbled.

"I thought you were a weakling whose going to die anyway but last thing you did with just a barrier was inpressive. Hope you continue to impress me" Saying that he snap hai fingers and suddenly some dudes in butler uniforms appeared out of nowhere and first thing they all did was to kneeled to Kit.

"You know what you guys have to do, See yaa" Saying that Kit disappeared and the Butler's started to attend to both fallen warriors.

--- To be Continued ---

9