Dusk’s Pride
200 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a luxurious room of Dusk Estate Mansion, the figure of Matthew Donovan Dusk could be seen drinking a cup of tea. With him there was also a handsome middle aged man who was wearing some classy butler outfit which suits him pretty well.

This person was non other than Ralroxos whose job was to look after the youngest son of Sir Dusk. After Clyde was admitted to the Efresh Academy, he had stopped following young master of the Dusk family as in Efresh Academy servants are strictly forbidden. 

But, said figure still keeps tabs on all the things related to young master. So, the current meeting is about the details regarding the first mission taken by the young master.

Sir Dusk still drinking tea in elegant noble fashion moves his right eyebrow upward. Noticing the signal to start, Ralroxas started his report . Ralroxos has been a butler for ages in dusk house so he had already gotten used to the cowering *cough* cold personality and could read the current head as a open book.

"Sir, it seems that their first mission is to exterminate bandits. After some deduction, it could be assumed that it was special mission but the headmaster to check out the next generation of shadow protectors recommended the mission to them" Ralroxos read the report the calmly.

Hearing the report Matt Donovan didn't show any change in expression or didn't even said anything but just continued to drink his tea. Ralroxos knowing his lord continued,

"After some investigation, it is revealed that currently Young master was kidnapped while he collecting information but young master teammates even after thorough search couldn't find anything and it's been 4 since then" 

Matt Donovan still doesnt show any change in expression like the person gone missing is not is not son but just a neighbours annoying dog. 

But, The experienced butler noticed the subtle changed like his tight grip with teacup or subtle growth in breathing speed. 

Even a normal person who noticed this things will only consider that Lord Dusk is doting parent who is slightly concerned for his son's safety but in actual fact, all of this were simple symptoms of absolute fear of his dear wife, Jullianna Michelle Dusk who is lovely lady normally but in her younger days she used to be called the Massacre Queen.

The Massacre Queen was against the enrollment of Clyde in Efresh Academy as he was already perfect genius, the only downside of his was his rotten personality which she thinks she can only be cured with her involvement. But, Matthew Donovan Dusk was persuaded her otherwise. He gave reasons like it would mould his character by working with team but the actual reasons was he wants his second son to enjoy Efresh Academy like he use to do by playing around and made his long lost dream come true.

Now if Massacre Queen knew that her most problematic child has gone missing from the Efresh academy's(which her husband suggester to) special mission recommend by the headmaster of the Efresh Academy just to test him. She would surely killed her husband off.

Ralroxos after reporting everything quickly started to leave as he doesnt wanna involve into the family genocide. But before he leave, he pressed a question towards his lord as he couldnt ignore it.

"Sir! Dont you wanna take any steps to save the young mastet. I know young master, even though young master is rotten to the core or  narchissist but young master is still your son" The experienced butler for the first time in his life questioned his lord's method except that he still questions his lord in his mind why he married such a scary woman but that is for different day. He asked the question while heavily enunciating the word son.

A heavy silenced followed, seeing the lord not saying anything. Ralroxas didn't make it difficult for his lord and started to leave but before he could leave , he clearly heard his lord's confident voice he had in his young days which is full of dignity and elegance.

" Don't forget no matter what kind of trash of a human being he is, he is also a dusk. And Dusk are prideful creature who solve their problem themselves"

Hearing his lord , Ralroxas doesnt say in reply just smiles and while thinking 'Like you are the one to talk, you scaredy cat ' and left the room.

But both of them didn't know what kind mess  that the said person was currently doing if they knew I guess removing dusk from his name will not be enough to stop the tears of the the dusk family's dead ancestors.

***

[Uwahhhh *Sniffle* Why I have go through this, *sniffle* I supposed to be Goddess but why is this happening to me. *Sniffle* Is it Karma for all the evil things I did as a evil goddess]

It's been hours since Pan-chan is crying inside my head. If it was something related to be concerned about my safety or something I could endure it but now this is seriously getting annoying. But, I can't diffuse the situation whatever I do.

Pan-chan, I know it's been a tough weekend but please don't cry ok? I am sure Sam and Jason will save us from her

Huh? Yup I was still held as a hostage in the bandits headquaters. It's been hours since the interrogation ended but since then Pan-chan still haven't stopped crying.

It's the fifth day of my going missing I bet my teammates are still desperately searching for me. After all, i am their de facto leader.

[Shut Up! How can you be so shameless to still aspect help by your mates. *Sniffle* Your the weakest host I ever found! okay I ignore that because your personality is the most compatible with the evil element. Then you got beat up to near death state in your first fight! Then you even got kidnapped by bandits! And now what was that when you were interrogated? Why you are the one who found me anybody could have been better.]

Wow! That hurts you know. Anyway I don't have any choice in the interrogation you already know that I am afraid of pain right!

[Shut Up! Shut Up! Coward! Pervert! Gross! Creepy! Scaredy Cat!]

Pan-chan lost her cool and continue to abuse me with words. Still, don't know why whenever I hear scaredy cat my father face comes into my mind. Anyway, I guess it is confusing without any idea of what happened in the interrogation room right? Okay, let's go a hour earlier.

***

 

Last time Kit was decided to torture me and make spill all the beans regarding my teammates but guess what I don't have any beans. Haha Just a bad pun! Funny right? 

Kit starts to walk towards me slowly and his slow walking was seriously creeping me out , as I couldn't handle the stress accumulating from just sound of his walk, I just closed my eyes and tried to toughen my mental defence or whatever it is.

*Tap-Tap-Tap*

But guess what? I am actually very weak in my mental defence. How do I know? After all, i Iost my cool the moment I closed my eyes.

Shit! Shit! Am I going to be tortured? I seriously hate pain , I just survived from a near death experience and I don't want to go through it again. Who was the idiot that said It was going to be fun in another world? Just tell me his name if I don't take beat the shit out of that guy, my name wouldn't be Clyde anymore.

*Tap-Tap-Tap*

But still his shoes make so much noise are they made up of some cheap materials? I tried distracting myself from thinking whats going to happen to me. But even after the distraction I can't stop myself rethinking about it. 

*Tap-tap-tap*

"I give you one more chance Cylde spill everything about your teammates and you don't have go through this"

Still in my middle of turmoil and voice of kit was heard and that's when my limit broke and ran my mouth like Niagara waterfall.

"Okay I will tell you everything, Sam is heavy Swordsman who actually started to use heavy swords because his childhood crush once said that she likes heavy sword so he started to train from childhood but it turned out his crush was actually trap who now had turned a muscular giant muscle who also uses a heavy sword. Jason is a idiot who from childhood only trained his martial arts and body control stuff but that guy still can't control his bladder as he still wets his bed. I dont know much about Takeru , the only thing I know is that he is gunner who carries bunch guns with him. He thinks delinquents are cool or something so dresses like one but he is a honest man who would even use his only savings to buy something if you just mumbles you are hungry or something. I also don't know much about Kelly much except she is one you would call a paladin in a gaming terms. Oh Yeah, Even though she acts like a tomboy and hit on women, she still has complex about her chest size. The Armor she wears is actually a actually custom made which actually raise her cup-size by two grade. That's all I know, we guys havnt have to fought serious before so I don't know about their bloodline abilities." 

After I said everything I glances towards Kit to confirm whatever I said is enough to let me go. I saw Kit signalling towards Terry after seeing the signal. Terry comes and releases me from the bounds.

Haha looks like I bought my freedom with the Intel's I guess. But wait? Is it allright to unbound me. As I was about to voiced my concerned , Kit noticing my expression explain to me.

"Ah ! you still can't leave though but you get full access to the headquarters, you can do whatever you want" 

Huh? Are you for real? I don't get it why? I could escape you know and could release all information right? Just because I released some Intel they started to trust me. 

Looks like my face was saying it all as Kit understood what I was thinking. Damn! This guy is dangerous.

"Looks like you are confused! So let me answers you questions. Yes it's real , You have access in the base but you can't leave as you will be in strict watch under the executives and no we don't trust you I mean heck you released such dark trauma of your friends and do you think we will trust you. Also do you think after knowing about your betrayal your teammates will save you"

**

And That leads me to here, now I am under house arrest and it's seems all members all treating me as new intern. After my searching around I found a room with large screen TV, mangas and light novels and even latest videos games. Don't know whose room it is but I am seriously loving it.

-- To Be Continued --

8