Chapter 9 – Malora Ascends (R18+)
2.9k 16 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I accept the path you offer for me.” I faintly nodded my head, having trouble controlling my body under the outpouring of mana around me.

“I hoped you would say that. I know it is a difficult one that I offer you, but it is one with a noble cause. Your new name will be heralded for ages to come, should you succeed.” Inza placed her hands on my cheeks and spoke softly. “For now though, all you should focus on is this moment. This moment will bridge the gap between your old life and your new one.”

Inza moved one of her hands down my side, causing me to shiver from the unexpected stimulation. “This might cause you some discomfort, but you will feel no pain.” Inza guided me further down into the pool in front of us. As my waist touched the water, the vines and leaves that had made up a makeshift pair of underwear dissolved away into particles of light. They floated up for a moment before aiming behind me and melted into Inza’s flesh.

I moved to cover myself, but could only do so sluggishly. I was so tired of having so little control over my body. 

“Don’t be shy, I’ve seen you in your barest state numerous times now. Both your body and soul are clear as day to me. I only require that you open yourself up to me.” Looking back, I could see Inza smiling pleasantly. Her expression was genuine and kind. 

Reluctantly, I removed the arms that I had used to cover myself. My face flushed red and I shut my eyes tight. I couldn’t bring myself to look at her as she examined my naked form. 

“Good, now let us find a more comfortable position.” Inza purred into my ear as my eyes stayed shut, causing goosebumps to run down my neck. She leaned me forward and slid herself in against my back. It was quite familiar, just the way that she had held me while I recovered previously.

I could tell by the soft squishiness pressing into me that her nature-given garments had also evaporated away. “You know, there are some cultures from across the eons that have referred to climax during sex as the ‘little death.’ In your case today, that will be quite literal. To connect your soul to mine, you will give yourself over to me completely. When I feel that connection take root, I will be able to lead your soul through the cycle without causing any harm to your body.” 

While saying this, Inza has been running her hands over my body. In some places just barely brushing against my skin, where in others she would lightly squeeze. I could feel her breath on my neck. My own breathing became heavier and my face flushed deeper. “But, I- Ah!” I tried to say something, but a sudden deep kiss to my neck replaced my words with a surprised yelp. 

Removing her lips from me, Inza spoke again before I had the chance. “It’s such a shame. A beautiful young lady like yourself should be able to live her life free of all this conflict. Now, I must drag you away for the sake of the bigger picture. I ask forgiveness for what I am going to put you through after this.” Regret hanged from her words. A tug of sympathy wrapped at my heartstrings and I started to forget the lesser feelings of shame and embarrassment. I let myself sink into her.

Inza felt me lean against her and intensified her exploration of me. She found her way to my inner thigh and caressed it gently. Her other hand moved under my breast and playfully bounced it up and down. I let out a deep and pleasant sigh, feeling heat rising in my chest. The first hand moved in closer to me traced back and forth over the slit between my legs. For just a moment, her hands lingered higher, circling the nub at the top. I tried to hold in a groan, not used to this kind of feeling. 

My reluctance to be heard was not something that I could hold long. I gasped loudly as I felt Inza’s fingers move down and enter me, and at the same time her other hand firmly kneaded my breast. All of the previously weak muscles in my body sprang to life again under Inza’s movements. My hands reached to find plump thighs on either side of me, which I grabbed ahold of. 

Inza retorted by leaning in to nibble on my ear. I had never considered that such a thing could feel good, but the slight pressure coupled with her soft lips as she moaned softly proved that it could be done. By this point, I had given up the notion that I could hold my voice in. I let my own groans of delight join Inza’s. 

She released my ear from her lips and moved back down to my neck. She kissed into me deeply, and then her mouth tenderly sucked the flesh of my neck. This new sensation caused me to whine out loudly, feeling overwhelmed by the various pleasing feelings coming at me at once. 

I hadn’t noticed, but the hand that played with my breast had inched down to meet with her other hand. Before I had time to think what she might be planning, she pinned the nub above where she penetrated against me with a finger. I inhaled sharply, digging my fingers into the supple thighs that stretched alongside me. 

A very tense moment passed before she moved again, plunging the fingers of one of her hands deeper into me. The other hand rubbed slowly back and forth into me, filling my body with an immense heat. The motion changed to circling around, then to lightly tugging, then kneading. I could feel something building in me. It had been quite a long time since I felt something similar to this, but this only kept growing. 

I loudly moaned, no longer at all concerned with how much noise I made. My legs spread themselves further apart, allowing the fingers churning through me to move even deeper. I couldn’t stand to keep my eyes closed any longer. I longed to see Inza’s face as she kissed my neck. Turning to look, I opened my eyes and was met with the gorgeous face I saw earlier curled into a smugly lewd grin. She paused her actions momentarily, and raised her head from my neck and studied my face briefly, then leaned into my lips and kissed me.

I quickly took to her advance and found our tongues meet each other’s. Our tongues swirled around each other, making sloppy sounds to mix with the slight splashing of water in front of me and the moans that I now directed into Inza’s mouth. My head was becoming very fuzzy. I could hardly discern anything besides the contact between us. 

The pace we took quickened. My hips rocked against her hands seeking further build up. My toes curled up strongly as I felt an incredible tightness accumulate in me. In just seconds I found myself at a peak, every muscle contracting rhythmically. My eyes snapped shut again, unable to keep track of sight with pleasure rocking through me. 

After much joyous time that seemed to drag on forever, the enrapturing pleasure faded away leaving a sense of satisfaction. Inza pulled her hands from my lower body and used them to steady my weakening figure being slumped against her. The strength that previously gripped her thighs was gone, a drained and content smile was all that I could muster.

“Now I can get to work.” Inza whispered into my ear. My body shifted slightly, and then suddenly I was gone. I couldn’t see, hear, or smell anything anymore. But I could feel, I could feel everything. There was so much around me, so much life. This place felt completely otherworldly.

A strange thing came into my senses. A deep darkness. It felt familiar somehow, like I had felt it in a dream. 

There was no time to ponder further, as I felt a pulling on my very being. I could feel a rush around me, going faster than I could process. Then, another familiar feeling found its way to me. A slight vibration. It took time, not that I could tell how much was passing, but eventually the vibration became sound. It was humming. Next, feeling returned and I felt a hand running through my hair. Something sweet met my nose, an aroma unlike any I had ever encountered. 

My eyes slowly pried themselves open, eager to see what lay before me. Inza was above me, my head resting on her lap. 

“You’ve made it back.” A wide and joyful smile grew on her lips, her eyes glittering with pride. 

“So, does that mean it worked?” I meekly responded, surprising even myself with how little sound came from me when I spoke.

“It does, and that means it is about time for you to accept a new name. A name that will carve itself into your soul and burn a path forward through all the hardships that you may face. Would you do me the honor of allowing me to bestow one upon you?” An open palm nuzzled against my cheek.

“You may. I trust my fate in your hands.” I attempted to nod, but could barely budge a single muscle into moving. 

“Then I will grant you a name taken from an old blade. Its use in rituals signified the importance it held to the people of that land. The blade weaved back and forth like a winding road, much like the path that you will soon find yourself on. Though its purpose is noble at first, any blade can be turned into a weapon. A weapon that can either bring great victory and honor when wielded well, or fade away into the dust of history. You will be the blade that follows the winding path to victory, and save this world from its doom.” 

As the words met my ears, I could feel deep within me an etching. The meaning of the name burned its presence into me.

“From this day forward, your name will be…” Inza placed her fingertips into my forehead. A white hot ray of light shot from the very depths of my soul, blasting the room with brilliant light. Just before my consciousness faded into white, I heard the name I would bear along this great journey of life. Not with my ears, but with my spirit. The name engraved into me.

Keris.

52