Chapter 2
2.2k 14 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karin Fujita, a nerdy young woman from class 3-A. She will be my first target, and she is a perfect target for me. Because of the bullying she endured in her entire life; I know that she has a weak will.

The only thing that makes me nervous is how much my personality will change after I capture her.

She comes from a wealthy family. Her father is a successful entrepreneur and has a big company located in Tokyo. Karin's mother is also a successful COO that works for her father. Because of this woman, the company became this big.

This woman is listed in the top ten successful women coming from Kuoh Town.

I don't know how close she is to her parents, but I cannot leave this chance. Tomorrow I will do it. For now, I need to plan my next tinker tech. Sadly, I only have a few leftover materials and can only make something simple and small.

-||-

Which item should the MC make?

|PICK ONE|

[] Ring Forcefield: A small ring that generates a forcefield two millimeters above the user skin. The forcefield is strong enough to stop one pistol bullet before it needs two minutes to recharge. The battery can recharge the force field five times before it needs to be refilled. The battery can be recharged using sunlight or electricity.

[] Stun Handgun: A small stun gun that Poke Police usually use to stun a wild pokemon. This stun gun has the potential to kill an adult human. After firing a fully charged shot, it needs five minutes to recharge before you can fire it once again. It can fire three stun shots before it needs to recharge. The battery in this gun can last for five recharges and can be refilled by charging it under sunlight.

-||-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk toward Ishiyama High with my bag in hand. Inside my bag is a Pokeball that is ready to be used. As I arrive at school, I can see my target. A young woman wearing an Ishiyama uniform with her black hair tied into a ponytail.

She has black eyes and light blue full-frame glasses. She is the same generation of students as me. I'm a 175 cm man while she is around 173 cm. She has perky C-cup boobs—a perfect size for me.

I shake my head as I move my vision away from my target. I cannot make her suspicious of me.

With a sigh, I walk toward my class on the third floor: 3-C class, the class where average kids belong.

Ishiyama has five classes for each generation. From A to F with Class-A as the brightest class.

When I arrive inside my class, I sit down on the chair and wait for the teacher to get inside. I have a feeling that this class will be a boring one.

~A moment later~

Yup. It was a very boring class. With my new power, I can understand mathematics and physics faster. I shake my head a little before focusing on my current task at hand. I need to study my target movement for now.

I quickly search for my target, and true to my guess, she walks toward the library alone. Karin is a creature of habit. Every time class is over, she will immediately go to the library, where she is safe from the bully.

After a few minutes of standing in front of the library, I walk inside the library. When I step inside, I can see the startled Karin when she sees me. However, she lets out a sigh of relief when she sees I'm not one of her bullies.

I give her a nod before walking to one of the bookshelves and taking a random book. I sit down on the chair far away enough from Karin to not raise suspicion. However, instead of reading the book, I drew the blueprint of my next Tinker tech.

After two hours of drawing, I decided to get out of the library and leave Karin for a while. I don't know how long she will stay here, but I really need to know about her address and which path she will take.

So I decided to wait for her in the nearby Combini. It was just across the street.

I buy some Gyudon from the combini and eat it while waiting for my target. After another hour of waiting, I see my target get out of the school, and I decide to follow her from afar. I continue to follow her for fifteen minutes before we arrive in front of a massive house.

I can see her open the gate and walk inside the house. Seeing that this massive house is her home, I decided to get back home myself.

From this research, I know that I can capture her in two different places. The library and the alleyway Karin takes to get back home.

A library is a perfect place for me to capture her, and the chance a student gets inside is relatively low, but there is still a chance for a student to get inside. Not only that, but I also need to mind the camera. Lucky for me, there is only one.

On the other hand, the alley has a chance for a pedestrian to see me in action, but if no one sees me, I can immediately take my Pokeball and hide while waiting for the process to complete.

Which one should I choose?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pick One:

 

[] Library: This place always is empty when the class is over. However, it still has a chance for someone get inside the library. Not only that, but you also need to watch out for the camera.

(+) You two will be alone, and Karin will not be suspicious about you being there.

(-) You can't immediately take her away while she is inside your ball, as the security already knows Karin will be the last person to get out of the library. When he does not see her, he will know you were the culprit and call the police.

(-) There is a chance of people getting inside the library when you capture her. (17%)

 

 

[] Alley: This alley is where not many people use it because of how dirty it is. Karin always used this alley because it was a shortcut to her home.

(+) You can immediately take your ball once you capture Karin, and no one will get suspicious.

(-) Karin will start to run when she sees you walk toward her. (Bully Paranoia)

(-) There is a chance of people seeing you in action (35%)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me tell you how chance is working.

I will use a 1d100 dice and throw it. When the number on the dice is lower than the chance I listed, then it was a failure. For example, someone gets inside the library before throwing your ball, making you need to do it another time and increasing the chance of someone getting inside by 5%. It will increase each time you fail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vote is closed. The winner is:

[x] Stun Handgun: 8 votes (5 votes from Scribblehub, 2 votes from P.atreon, and 1 vote from Webnovel)

[x] Library: 5 votes (2 votes from Scribblehub, 2 votes from P.atreon, and 1 vote from Webnovel)

Other votes:

[] Ring Forcefield: 1 vote

[] Alley: 4 votes

18