Chapter 7
1k 8 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wipe the sweat from my forehead and look at the item in front of me. Two days and I just finished two of the items I really want. The longest one needed to make is the Pokeball. Even with all the tools and material that have been prepared, it still takes a long time to make it.

I need to wait for the component to cool down before I can put together the other components. Not only that, many parts of the Pokeball are very small and need precision to place them together.

If not for school, I would finish the Pokeball in half a day, but it takes the entire day because of school. As for the jammer did not really take a long time to make, and the material needed is rather common.

I cannibalized some routers to make this jammer, and that router already has half of the material needed. The components are also not too small and not too big either. All in all, this item is the easiest item I have made in the past two days.

I look at the device in the corner of my room before releasing a tired sigh. While I was making a Pokeball, I thought about how it is nice to have a healing place where I can heal my slave. After I said that, my power decided to give me a blueprint of a Simple Healing Station.

That name is a lie. It was anything but simple. The foundation alone needed an entire day to make, and I dreaded when I needed to do the programming for the healing station. After getting this blueprint, I began to explore the possibility of another Healing Station, and boy, do those things even more complex.

This Healing Station has three main components. Foundation, Core, and Cover. The foundation is… the motherboard. Yes. The foundation is the motherboard of the Healing Station if I simplify it. This component is the place to place other components to make a whole item.

The Core is a sphere made of hundreds of pieces of electronic material. This component's job is to release healing energy. Like its name implies, this energy will heal my slave as long as she is inside the Pokeball.

The Cover is the last part where it connects the Pokeball to the Core. Not only that, but this component is also the one that concentrates the energy released by the core to maximize the healing power.

While I want to make this station immediately, I cannot finish it. I don't think I have enough money for this. I look at the bag next to me and curse.

|The Simple Healing Station process is stopped temporarily. JPY. Money needed before the project could continue: 110k JPY|

|Current Money: 250,000 JPY (Original) - 71,000 JPY (Pokeball) - 51,000 JPY (Jammer) - 100,000 JPY (Healing Station Foundation) = 28,000 JPY|

"I really should listen to Karin and ignore my need to tinker."

I get up from the ground and look at my room that is filled with many electronic parts lying around. I really need to clean this room. I will do that tonight. I look at the unused part on the ground and realize I can make a small tinker tech. I still need to buy some parts, but they will be cheap.

-||-

Should the MC make other Tinker Tech? Pick One.

[] Potion Spray: A spray potion that can heal an external low to medium wound. (6k JPY)

 

[] Sleeping Powder: A powder that makes pokemon fall asleep. The powder can float around the room and make anyone inside the room fall asleep. (10k JPY)

 

[] Save the money and part for later.

-||-

~Later that night~

"Come in"

I let Karin get inside my house and sit down on the couch. Karin, however, did not sit next to me. She is kneeling in front of me. I curiously look at her for a second before I understand what she wants.

"Ah, you want your reward, huh?"

"Yes, master. You promise."

"Go ahead. Take your reward."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

Karin felt a strong, warm hand touch her head, running softly through her hair. She wished it could stay there forever.

However, the hand pushed insistently, and she sighed soulfully in disappointment. Karin let her tongue slide over the length in her mouth as they pulled away, causing a slight 'pop' as her head was turned upwards, and her Master's penis slipped free of her warm mouth. She gulped slightly, making sure to savor the sticky remains of her Master's taste.

"Master…"

Karin gets up from the ground and begins to undress, showing Yamazaki what she wears behind those baggy clothes.

Her blue, lacy dress hugged her curves perfectly, emphasizing her impressive cleavage, narrow waist, and sloped hips that made for the hourglass figure. Dark, opaque stockings hugged her legs, the contrast with her pale skin giving her a nocturnal beauty that stirred his loins. Two lacy cuffs adorned her wrists and ankles, black with a little blue bow around them- Just like the hair ribbon that pulled her flowing locks into an obsidian tail that cascaded down her shoulder, a placement that caused his eyes to wander back to her breasts again.

It was a sight that had instantly destroyed whatever resistance Yamazaki might have felt towards giving his slave her reward.

Karin slowly sits on his lap and grinds Yamazaki's penis with her butt.

She reaches up to his lips, and he can feel her entire body pressed against him. She kissed him softly yet passionately, her lips causing his fingers to curl from the pleasure as their glossy membrane pinched, suckled, and slid over his mouth.

Yamazaki leaned down and swept Karin's back with one arm as the other unbuttoned her lacy gown, letting the frilly corset loose and revealing her lacy bra. Her own hands moved lower, pulling aside her panties so that he could see her eager mound, shiny and wet and waiting to welcome him inside.

Without hesitation, Yamazaki aligned himself to her entrance- And with a single thrust of his hips, buried himself all the way to the hilt.

For the next few hours, Yamazaki rewarded his slave for her good works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What should Yamazaki and Karin do next? Pick One!

[] Robbing one of the last two gangs later that night.

 

[] Train Karin's power in the empty field near the dock

 

[] Patrolling the area, maybe you will find something.

9