Part II – Chapter 21: Corvus
24 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Corvus

I wake as I do every morning to the half-human half-elven slave waiting on her knees on the rug at the foot of my bed. Her beauty breathtaking even after all these years the best purchase I have ever made.

I brush her head pleasantly as I pass her by to use the chamber pot. After relieving myself I sit on my luxurious hardwood and satin couch, signaling for my slave. She gets up and comes to kneel at my feet as I spread my knees wider.

I'm already starting to swell just gazing on at her beautiful face, golden hair, her short pointy ears and green eyes. I have never seen eyes so green. She licks my cock diligently for a while, taking her time as she has been trained to as I fondle her breasts.

After a while she then takes my head between her rich pink lips and suckles gently. I groan, my anus clenching and releases opening and closing at the tempo of her work. When the head of my cock has swollen purple and I'm at edge of my seat twitching almost uncontrollably. Hands gripping the armrests hard she takes me into her mouth fully.

I moan as the pleasure and relief wash over me. My mouth falling open, but I quickly close it and swallow the saliva that nearly escapes as drool. Her throat massages my cock expertly before she bobs her head up and down my shaft.

My hand goes to the back of her head, caressing her beautiful hair as I grunt and moan. Pistoning my hips forward to her tempo, fucking her mouth as I cannot wait today for my morning release. She is just too good and today is an important day for me.

She feels me getting close, almost at the edge and swallows me deep. I hold her head tightly and deposit my gift copiously directly into her stomach.

[Ahhhh...]

Once done I pull out my deflating cock and watch her clean me with her tongue. Her facial expressions hardly ever change anymore. Stoic bitch.

"Thank you master for your gift this day," she says and I grunt getting up and heading to the baths. Its time to face the day. Being the Minister of the Interior is hard work after all.

 

My guards escort me through the busy city streets. I live in the most prestigious part of the city outside the inner courtyard consisting of government buildings, the manors of the most wealthy and influential people in the empire and a few royals that disdain the inner city or otherwise qualify to leave it.

My guards, as all the guards of the appointed officials, are part of the Hezbollah. Trained from childhood in mystic arts, infiltration, sabotage, espionage, politics, magics, philosophy, alchemy, fighting and gods know what else.Some becoming soldiers, others mercenaries, town governors, councillors, judges, anything. Loyal to the emperor first and fore most. Rumours say they are soul marked like slaves as children into that loyalty.

Each division of them going into different wings of their chosen field. The paramilitary wing of Hezbollah being the Jihad Council, and that's who allocates ministers and administrators their guards.

The Jihad council is known for it's ruthlessness and absolute power. Sent to war zones when the army divisions fail. Army divisions so potent themselves they are separated by Awakened levels of power in some cases; from novice to master levels of power. The Dragon division said to be made of duel Awakened. Men and women that focus on both magic and body tempering. The Saints, all said to be grandmaster levels of a particular fighting style or grandmasters of a particular weapon. The Mist Division, said to be the divination division of the army, and many more.

Yet the Jihad is who they call when the shit gets intense and they need to retreat.

We reach one of the entrances to the inner city. The West Pentagram Gate and are allowed in without a word by the guards. No one is questioned at the gate as it stands open. You either have the balls to walk into the inner city without invite or you were invited. Nothing else, and those that walk in just from the sheer pleasure of it have yet to seen again. It could all just rumours though 'cause at the end of the day who really knows who is invited and who isn't?

My two guards immediately step into the left path. Going into hostels setup for guests of anyone who walks in. Guests that stay there are treated well and eventually leave if their companion returns. Since I was invited to come alone I must be alone lest i risk my guests life. That includes no visitors, that includes no guards, that includes guards as well vetted as the Jihad. I've never been directly questioned by anyone here I realise as I walk through the inner city streets. So how would anyone even know whether or not I'm invited?

Heading to the magic carts that carry people around the inner city to the palace I increase my pace, bowing my head slightly to the few people I see walking around the wide avenues or even doing manual tasks like drawing water fro a well. Reaching the cart line I step on. Immediately eliciting it somehow to send me off towards the palace. The entire inner city is the font of the royalty. All the royal spawn, the wives, concubines, the eunoch slaves the soul marked servants and some other creature we don't know, but speculate about as citizens of Orion.

And every once in a while a conquered king or queen is hosted here. Let in for a week or more and comes out the better, stronger if they come out at all. Shown secrets only the royals are aware of, 'apparently'.

The cart brings me to a smooth stop as it hovers in the air like a burg in water. I step onto the platform then walk down the stairs to be met by a loyal messenger. Which is probably one of the youngest new children of the emperor or a descendent. The boy is probably 12 years old but not to be underestimated, at least not by the likes of me.

It is said the royal children are trained harder than anyone else in the world and allowed the greatest of pleasures. Let out into the world only after they have been an Awakened for several years. A feat I'm sure some only reach in their 50's with even the worst of talent at their caliber of training.

The royal ladies, princesses, queens, some previously married women whom the emperor took a fancy to and asks to join his bed. Some never leaving, only the ones taken as wives and made into royal queens allowed leave and of course other men's wives taken only for a night or two may leave. Most much wealthier as they leave than they were when they entered.

Even some of the married women opting to stay as serving women or some other lesser role at times apprently, I personaly know of one such occassion. Women escaping their lives of poverty or mediocrity or just hoping to be chosen for training as a queen some day. For every single one of the 400 official wives have to undergo training. Training said to be difficult itself but worth it for any woman chosen by the emperor. Though the emperor is also known to mount men, none have ever been taken in the palace after. Considered a momentary deliance at best by the people of the empire, one I hope is the reason I'm here.

My anus clenches as I think of that and what my slave did to me this morning. A purchase worth every crystal. Her and her mother both.

I smile amused, thinking about the men the emperor is said to have mounted throughout the centuries. Even married men taken by the emperor, some while their wives watched. It isn't as if any man in Celestia will ever say 'no' to the emperor or woman not boast that even the emperor fucks her man. I still imagine the shock of the request has most men twitching to grab their blades and gut the man who has the audacity to ask such.

He fucked me as well when I was younger, an event I'm not sure he recalls. I was 16 and playing in the fields when he called me and expressed his desires. I was nervous and slightly worried, yet excited for he was the emperor. When he took me it was a religious experience, one that seemed to gain me great understanding of my great potential. I think I've achieved all I have today because his seed somehow empowered me.

It is said some men's seed is potent with ether and spiritual energy. Maybe that's what happened to me, I got a boost. And though I never suddenly became attracted to men after that, I like it when some of my sex slaves insert things there. But maybe I'm just traumatised and forever perverted because of the experience, who knows? Certainly not me.

My slaves are fortunate to be owned by me as well. For though I make them do deprived things on occassion I also give them pleasure. Fucking them to climax every time I penetrate them. I used some of my Awakening power to improve myself sexually a little, in case of the unlikely event of the emperor fucking me ever happens again.

As I walk into the palace itself standing so high above the city that I could almost see over the bend the city makes as it disappears over the horizon. The guards here are not in armour and are dressed casually, seemingly enjoying their guard shift well enough.

These are the children of the children of the emperor, the second generations. So far down the line of succession they may as well be guards. And guards they become, but only the guards of the royal family, of their parents and less martial siblings, sometimes guards to those of the 3rd or 4th generation. It wouldn't be too logical for the guard to be worth more than the protectee, hence they only guard other royals.

I walk in and am immediately patted down as though I had walked into a dingy bar. Such a mundane thing to do in a palace that covers the skies with its splendor that you'd expect magical searching. But everything has a reason and especially that pat down.

"How are you today minister?" Acamar asks me casually, watching attentively as Eridanus searches me. I nod my greeting, Crux nodding back from a stool he's sitting on casually, seemingly cleaning his teeth.

"You been busy these days hey? I believe this is your third visit in two months here. The must be trouble brewing in the empirer for a man of your caliber is to see his Majesty three times.

"Well, you see.. I ahh.. I have this deal that I am to see through for the emperor. A deal that will help one of his projects along and-" and so I began discussing His Majesties personal affairs with the guards.

That's another thing about the royal guards, all of them can be trusted. Keeping the emperor protected and dotting on him as though he were a loved grandfather. Watching over him lovingly as they have no resentment for their station amongst the royal scion. In fact probably all the royals could be trusted.

There has never even been an attempt at a royal coop in Celestia. Not even rumours of a disgruntled prince lashing out at his father. Something known to happened from other kingdoms.

The gardens and orchards are beautiful up here this time of year. Blooming crimson and gold with shades of green or silver. I notice as I walk in.

The ponds swimming with fish, some herbivorous and others carnivorous, with plants that are omnivorous. Making their own sustainable eco system within the ponds. A perfect loop of life and death.

I'm greeted by the little princes and princesses giggling euphorically and chasing each other among the fountains, under the watchful eyes of their different mothers who themselves are chatting amicably. Walking through this entrance is like watching a fantasy experience from another world taking place.

How could women that share the same man be such good friends? How could they stand each other nor get enough time with him not to be jealous of each other? Of being satisfied often enough to be sated in a line of so many women the emperor has to satisfy first.

The stamina of the man must be godly, yet even if he made fucking his full time job I don't see how he could fuck all his wives and concubines often enough for the last in the queue to remain patient. He probably just has sex with some of them only once on the wedding night. Like that pair of boots I bought only for that ball still sitting in my chest after their single use.

I reach the horse farms and am led in a carraige pulled by a horse down to the Royal Throne Room, for this is just the receiving hall.

From the carraige I'm escorted by a chamberlain on foot, I think one of the eunochs, to the huge wooden golden plated door that draw the eye like a lode-stone. There I am to have an audience with His Majesty Andromeda Draconis Orion. The emperor of Celestia, and by default the king of the world.

 

0