Chapter 41: Life on the outside
597 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

Got a bit excited while writing this one... Sorry?

Also the irony of this coming out the same time as chapter 46 of Demoness is not lost on me.

Anyways, enjoy~♥

 

 

\ Gold Dust City - Imperial Phoenix Academy Branch /

As usual in this desert, even within the {Outerim}, the sun was completely unforgiving as it blasted on the young cultivators walking about with pride about their every step.

Unlike within the {Central Cities} the roads were clearly well taken care of with no signs of prior wear due to foot traffic yet also were actually made from tiled stone. These wide stone pathways saw a lot of varied people from all around the world walking all about. Though with the academy being the strongest branch of the more prestigious academy, how could that not be the face?

The buildings in the city were also far better than the average structure within the desert, with clear craftsmanship behind each, made from sturdy stone with proper glass. Most imposingly magnificent was obviously the various pagoda’s, towers and facility buildings inside the distinguished academy. Similarly even the roads were above the quality managed by the {Central Cities} yet also even the {Gold Dust City}.

Even when compared to other cities in the {Outerim} this particular city could be said to have the highest level of infrastructure - there was no place safer in the desert. A huge part of that was obviously the ever watching eye of a member of the [Three Legged Golden Crow] of unfathomable power who ruled over the academy as the headmaster. That wasn’t the only reason for this result though certainly could be said to be linked.

This second reason being all the major powers inside the desert having their own ‘branches’ though similar to many capital cities they often had the leaders living within. Although that wasn’t always the case as some would constantly move back to their territory or simply have the housing there in case they needed to stay. Even then many other smaller powers who could afford it stayed in the city (many nouveau riche) which meant a lot of business people making a living while serving those in the city or academy. As such most were cautious about who they bumped into or how they spoke unless they were clearly not wealthy. However there was one girl who didn’t care about any of that as she stormed through the streets of the academy without any uniform.

Even if she had a purple collar with her name of ‘Kitty’ and owner clearly displayed as ‘Violet’ and a oni-dick & ball shaped bell nobody here would call her a sex slave!

“Peasants really need to learn their place is out of the way of this princess nya!” <Kitty>

If anyone didn’t notice her there she would merely flick her detached white tiger print sleeve to call forth an icy wind imbued with powerful Yin to remove them. Although the sleeve was detached from her dress it was tied just above her elbow with a black belt only to increase massively in volume to enshroud her hands. It also allowed her somewhat flabby upper arms to be revealed yet under that fat was the muscle of a true tiger… And Jaguar.

As you can imagine a man who is innately more attune to Yang receives quite some damage from the powerful Yin. Yet even the women who got in her way found themselves struggling to keep their qi flowing to counteract constant chills - this was simply an effect of the power [White Winter Qi] which rules over all other Yin attributes in its ferociousness. The qi itself acts as one of the most dangerous poisons out there when another qi even just clashes against it.

Many people who were shoved out the way were angry yet when they met her golden feline eyes they would quickly choose to avoid her gaze with a blush on their faces. Some only had to take a glance at that face of hers with chubby cheeks that - mixed with those ferocious yet  gigantic golden eyes - managed to skirt the line between being adorable, beautiful and fearsome.

Since she had two large cat ears which cat upon the top of her long white & black hair it was easy to tell that she was at the very least a Beast-Kin. Her hair, which had tiger print throughout the whole length, was tied into long pigtails. Strange fashion choice of the day was the bobble having an ornate silver oni penis & ball bells like on her collar that very much stood out.

“*Tch* Apparently she isn’t even a beast-kin but an actual beast - must be in heat - makes sense with that body of hers begging to be bred!” <Student>

“I don’t know about that but I think someone should put her in her place…” <Student>

“Is she ‘that’ princess?” <Student>

“How can we refer to her as a princess unless you mean song princess! It’s disgusting to think I have to attend the same school as a slut who displays herself to the whole world to see. Clearly she is no maiden worthy of attention!” <Student>

“Doesn’t change the fact that she’s the daughter of one of {The Cardinal Immortal Emperors} so no one can match her background other than the headmistress…” <Student>

“I heard she is the official wife of the heir to the {Little Hannya Family} who dotes on her so don’t start talking nonsense!” <Student>

“The same heir who has completely ruined Lady Aqua Liger? Hah, what do you mean by doting on her, would someone being doted on resort to playing with toys in public to satisfy her dick needing body? Sure - I agree that she’s well trained - but I could teach her a thing or two about how a master is meant to satisfy their pet!” <Student>

“Doesn’t matter what her background is if all she knows is how to sleep around.” <Student>

“Yea… But I heard she’s actually not only strong but crazy with her servants actually being the dead she’s killed before being forced back into their bodies. I’m not about to mess with someone who turns their enemies into unwilling sex dolls!” <Student>

That last student almost shiity himself when her busty (gimp) masked maid servants turned to look at him despite no visible eyes - more on that later.

Although many of them certainly didn't call her virtuous that opinion was reinforced by her dress made from [Snow Tiger Fur] with accidents [Black Jaguar Fur] in a more western style. It certainly caused a lot of eyes filled with lust to follow that wagging cat tail attached to her clearly visible plump tushie. An adorable little thing that wrapped around the front of her large breasts (though leaving out the top and bottom thus making the snow mountains seem like they’re about to burst out) while a black corset with white string was around her waist.

It wasn’t exactly surprising many people looked at her with a mixture of disgust as well as lust since she wasn’t exactly dressed according to ‘human morals’. A short pleated skirt many men kept an eye on as the occasional blow of the wind (often created by her throwing some poor people away) completely revealed her bare assets which… Well nobody would accuse her of being an inexperienced maiden.

Even without that it wasn’t as if her outfit particularly covered her privates up. Walking alone made those weighty breasts bounce around as did her plump posterior leading to a soft clapping with every step. Unsurprisingly someone took all this as an invitation, a blue haired playboy type, who stepped up in front to look down at the 5’7 girl.

More surprising was the fact that when she went to brush him aside with a flick of her little wrist the man didn’t go flying while struggling to deal with her qi. Instead he smugly smiled while a powerful blue flame erupted out from his body to defend against the cat's casual attack causing her to pout. Clearly this man must have cultivated the opposite of icey Yin yet even then it didn’t seem as his smile tensed - the people who didn’t know that clearly thought otherwise as they cheered.

“Is it true you are the genius necromancer princess Kitty of the great demon empire who turned countless beauties into lustful undead?” <Yang Cultivator>

While saying that he turned to look behind the beast girl and at the swarm of ‘maids’ that followed behind her. It wasn’t hard to tell if they were human though since they held no Yang within their bodies yet their existence was only more wrong from there on. Even their faces were long gone with a white ‘mask’ that wrapped around their heads with only holes being for the neck, a pony or pig tails and their mouths… Well for some.

The two at the front has their mouths uncovered yet the mask forcibly pressured their mouths in such a way that caused their cheeks to be gaunt. Their plump lips pushed forward, making those lips part slightly, and then inside of a metal ring attached to that mask. Yet that ring clearly wasn’t a asphetic choice.

Most of the other women had pink circular handles pressed then locked in place with the help of the design of the metal ring as well. It wasn’t just a plug though since each of the ‘plugged’ maids had their necks bulging out with a suspiciously oni-dick shaped fashion. To add insult to injury the women had no eye hole but instead where their eyes were ‘M.A.I.D’ with a number under it while they wore french-maid outfits no less ‘open’ than Kitty’s.

“Heh, what a fool you are to think these toys are mere undead. As if my abilities are anything like the petty mortal technique of ‘necromancy’ - each one of these toys had been expertly reincarnated from my enemies to aid my husband in mastubration. With me granting each of these idiots a purpose-” <Princess Kitty>

While saying that she turned to softly rub the belly of the nearest {M.A.I.D} which bulged out with a pair of twin oni toys - one for each hole clearly. As for the woman's reaction she couldn’t only shudder while feeling her master suddenly start pushing the bulge around as saliva leaked out from her plump lips. This ‘toy’ in particular had the typical black hair while being quite the toned ‘beauty’; though horrifyingly the number of zeros in their designation of ‘000001’ made one wonder how many girls the princess planned to do this to.

The cultivator challenging her (even if she got distracted in bragging about how great she is) couldn’t help but frown. Still he didn’t make any abrupt moves as she even began to play with the belly of the far tubbier ‘000002’ with a sadistic grin as they moaned softly.

“- as my husbands {Mastabatory Aid Invigourated Deads} who now live to serve her penis whether they like it or not nya~!” <Princess Kitty>

“That name reeks of a lack of imagination but that doesn't matter because- BLURGH!” <Yang Undead>

All of a sudden the roaring crowd paused.

Her hand shot forward like a knife as with an expect level [Flash Step] arrived in front of him before he could even realise. Icy claws formed around her hand as she used a simple martial art to transform her hand into said claw then propel it inside of his stomach and put the otherside causing him to vomit blood upon her face. Nethertheless she couldn’t care less as she merely licked up some of the blood.

“Urgh, mortal bodies are so weak that I ended up passing straight through nya…” <Kitty>

After saying that the silent crowd went one of four routes; either they began to scream, went deadly silent in cold sweat, fainted or just ran away. The sadistic cat actually pulled her hands back inside while ‘playing’ around with his intestines by poking and grabbing with that icy claw as he lifted his fists to punch her head. Obviously that had no effect as he was already weaker than the [White Tiger] & [Black Jaguar] hybrid let alone now that he couldn’t utilise any of his cultivation due to the powerful [White Winter Yin Qi] coursing through his body.

“I always wondered why the butt is attached to this long winding flesh when its purpose is clearly for intercourse so a straight tube to the stomach would be fine… That was until I saw how massive my handsome husband Vivi is then it clicked that clearly so much fleshy stuff exists so we can all satisfy her! Our very bodies have clearly evolved from the simplistic design of our ancestors to keep up with storing all my beloved’s thick musky semen. I really was a silly little kitten back then for not realising nyahaha~.” <Princess Kitty>

“Y-your a mad zealot…” <Yang Cultivator>

His words were now filled with fear as he felt the torturous pain from having his entire insides frostbitten to the point he could only rely on the warmth from her hand to heat his insides. Still merely holding her hand wasn’t enough to stop her from tearing her hand out from his stomach letting him fall to the floor. Waiting for him to die she continued to kick his face with an impatient look on her face.

“Hurry up and die so I can make you into a gift for my dear Vivi nya!” <Princess Kitty>

She strangely wore no footwear on those little feet yet had warmers made from either of the two big cats used to make her clothes. Of course both beasts were known to be very strong and with the atmosphere imprinted on the clothing they weren’t just made from an expert of their craft. Clearly whatever poor beast now kept her nipples from being on display was strong enough to wipe out some of the clans of the people that previously were…

Well they weren’t really slandering her since most of it was somewhat true.

Just when that cultivator thought he was about to pass on to his next life he found himself not so lucky thanks to the true reason [White Tigers] were feared. Despite his Yang attributes in life he instantly became a Yin attribute ghost with no loss to his memories causing him to surprisingly look around. Yet his surprise didn’t end there as the Kitten somehow grabbed his spectral form while he found himself unable to refuse or even stop her as she stepped on his corpse’s face.

“Time to get you ready for your new and improved life as a {M.A.I.D} - [Absolute Yin Loving Wife Arts - Perfect Absolute Yin Reinvigoration] nya~!” <Princess Kitty>

“N-nooo!” <Yang Cultivator/Yin Ghost>

Although the ex-human wasn’t sure what the hell that art did he could tell from the ‘absolute’ prefix that it was a demonic art of the highest rank. No demonic technique this girl intended to use could possibly end well for him. Still it wasn’t as if he could actually do anything to interfere as his ‘body’ refused to listen to his commands when relating to resisting the will of the tiguar.

As could be expected from the name; a sea of Yin qi left her foot to enter into the Yin ghosts body yet something truly unexpected occurred next. At a rate visible to the naked eye his features began to become softer, his hair extended and his skin turned fair. In the matter of a few seconds the handsome man's face became a beautiful woman’s as such changes quickly spread through his entire body - he even gained a pair of gigantic breasts.

This change wasn’t just in his physical body but spiritual as well which was even more amazing!

“Another success - Vivi likes beating, pulling and milking so big boobs and long hair are mostly necessary… Now to put you in nya~!” <Princess Kitty>

Before he could even let out the scream he opened his spiritual mouth to let out Kitty slammed him into the body to officially resurrect the man as a girl. Despite how hard it was meant to be to resurrect someone let alone change their soul the cat found it so easy that she was even commenting on reasoning for certain parts. It didn’t even take long for their crystal-like eyes to flicker open to gaze at the small foot still holding them down. Their plump lips pursed as the perfectly shaped nose wiggle slightly in displeasure.

That face was truly beautiful… Yet that would be the last time anyone would see it.

With a single motion Kitty’s open palm had a simple looking white mask in her hand yet with no eyes but instead only had a hole for the mouth and a familiar text. The number on this newest one was actually ‘020785’ which brought a terrifying question to anyone who thought about it yet quite clearly Kitty didn’t care. Instead she finally moved her foot from the new girl's face as two of her maid servants came around behind the girl to lift her up to her knees while keeping her still from behind.

Noticing what was about to happen as Kitty slowly pushed the mask forward towards her face the girl quite clearly went from confusion to fear. Twisting their body from left to right while pulling their head back to try and prevent being masked. Unsurprisingly they continued screaming all the way through.

“Someone help me from this crazy cat please! Please no, forgive me! I was foolish and didn’t realise mount t-” <’Yang Cultivator’>

“I’ve never understood fools like you all - you mortals are always desperately chasing after immortality to the point you’d betray your own kin yet I’m granting it freely while letting you fulfil a great purpose for all eternity and all you ever do is cry nya!” <Princess Kitty>

Despite her ‘convincing words’ the cultivator refused to give up. Tears trailed down their cheeks while their yelling began to make no sense since no matter how much she begged nobody else intervened. Still it was getting boring thus Kitty played her last move with a sadistic grin.

“Do you know that it’s possible to stomp out all the willpower from a tamed ghost even for a necromancer yet it’s very time consuming. Well, for a human it would be, but for me it’s as easy as thinking about it. Yet I don’t do that since Vivi loves hearing your expressive screams as she bullies your insides however even without doing that… Now accept this nya~!” <Princess Kitty>

With that one line the newly minted Maid 020785 plunged their face into the oval mask as if their prior resistance was nothing but playing pretend. Nobody in this academy were dumb though so they clearly realised the compulsion was caused by a similar force as the Master-Servant contract many had with their beasts. Because of such a thing their eyes would no longer see the light of day again yet the nightmare for Maid 020785 didn’t end there though as that was no normal mask.

Like some slime it slowly began to engulf her head though it instead of engulfing her hair it seemed to push it backwards. While that was happening it quickly tightened around her face to show the various contours yet instead of carrying the same beauty it felt more like a very detailed mannequin’s face. Even her eyes were clearly visible, that was all to it as she didn’t even see Kitty come forth to tear through the ill fitting clothes to completely expose those perky pink tips and wet lower lips.

“!” <Maid 020785>

Despite clear unwillingness Kitty tightly grabbed onto those breasts while massaging in over the top motions and force making it seem like she was going to tear them off. The worst thing about it for the new girl was how addictive the feeling was - especially when Kitty lowered her lower lips to kiss Maid 020785’s. Pressing their waists onto one another while the mask was doing the finishing details.

As if it wasn’t tight enough on the face it began to put pressure upon her jaw area to force her cheeks to sink in while doing an eccentric pout. A particular pout which some may refer to as ‘dick sucking face’ fit with a slightly parted lips, the seductive pout not helped by her heated panting at the experienced kitten’s movements. When the mask finally finished readjusting her face, this included putting her long blue hair into a ponytail on the very top of her scalp, Kitty pressed her plump lips against Maid 020785’s while poking a few time at the servants tongue with her own with no worry about the salvia.

The messy kiss ended with the Maid 020785 unwittingly having her tongue follow along the bridge of salvia connecting it to it’s dance partner. Clearly unwilling to let the heated kiss end until the snickering from onlookers caused her mind to snap back to its senses. Although she tried to display an angry expression at the leaving Kitty she could neither point her face in the right direction due to no vision nor could she change her expression under the force of the mask.

“You’ll never get away with this, you cowardly beast! I don’t know what you did to confuse me for a moment but it won’t work again now that I know what you're up to. Now free me unless you want to start an eternal feud with my {Cerulean Clan}-” <Maid 020785>

Kitty just smiled maliciously at the maid before she turned to the rather chunky Maid 000002 while sending a telepathic order to the maid. The maid wanted to refuse yet knew by now as the second ever {M.A.I.D} that speaking up after being ordered not to would result in her getting beaten till the Tiguar was happy. If there was one thing that made her regret her previous vicious actions in abusing women and getting away simply due to her title it was now having to experience that without the ability to die.

The plus sized woman turned around before lifting up her skirt and bending over to present her buttox to Kitty who reached forth to massage each cheek for a minute. This was only for a little while before she pulled those cheeks apart to see a pair of ‘panties’ similar to their mask yet with the same ‘gag’ locked into her anus. As that was Kitty’s goal she wasted no time in grabbing the handle to turn it so it was no longer locked in place - the maid desperately holding her mouth to prevent her from crying out - before pulling out.

Some may call the sloppy noise playing out from the ‘unsheathing’ either sexy or disgusting.

Having a massive spiked dildo in her ass getting twisted then yanked out full force was obviously quite taxing. The large abused rosebud looked as if it were stuffed in the metal ring now that there was nothing stopping it as fresh lube leaked out the destroyed hole as the large lady collapsed to the floor. Once again Kitty couldn’t care less as she held the dripping dildo in her hands before turning to look at the rambling Maid 020785 with a toothy grin reminiscent of a certain oni.

“-which even your family would need to question you about. If you let me free now I won’t even talk about this with anyone in the future and we can part as complete strangers in the future but I will ensure that you suffer. What was that disgustingly wet noise also why is there a weird foul odor in fr- GLUORGH!” <Maid 020785>

“Although it’s been up in that fat pigs asshole for a couple years I lubed that dildo up in Vivi’s precious sperm so enjoy your reward nyahaha~!” <Princess Kitty>

Unable to even see Kitty right in front of her it wasn’t surprising she didn’t realise the incoming danger other than the musky scent rising from it. Against any expectations that massive dildo slid right past those plump lips while the disgusting head instantly met her tongue. Almost instantly she wanted to vomit at the strong ‘flavours’ yet Kitty quickly pushed it down into her throat - making it gradually bulge out her entire neck like most the others - literally refusing any chance of that happening.

Obviously Maid 020785 gagged on the monster yet that only made her suffering worse which quickly made her breath in to try to reduce that. In return for that act of acceptance the massive dildo slid down even faster giving an unknown kind of pleasure that was exposed to ass as she squirted on Kitty’s bare foot. In return Kitty grinded her foot against the bare pussy making it only leak more as with a little *click* the handle of the dildo met the metal ring while crushing her plump lips under the unbearable pressure caused from their now limited space.

“This is only her flaccid size so be excited for when you finally get a chance to fulfil your role with the real thing since it only gets bigger nya~!” <Princess Kitty>

Saying that the pussy took her foot away from the pussy only to finish up by sadistically turning it which locked it into place till she decided otherwise. As beings created through her bloodline powers would neither need to breathe or ever have the chance to die making them the perfect aid for Violet’s violent needs so this little abuse wouldn’t even endanger them. Realising her future it wasn’t surprising that Maid 020785 wanted to cry yet with her eyes, nose and now mouth completely blocked she couldn’t even do that.

“Now this princess will have to get you a uniform as well as prepare your lower holes to more easily accept-” <Princess Kitty>

At that moment Maid 000002 stepped up while her asshole was still dripping with years of built up lust & climaxes.

“Your step-mother-in-law has asked you to pick up a [Soul Gelding] before meeting up with her then finally heading to the wedding of a new fleshlight to some man.” <Maid 000002>

Kitty paused for a second before delivering a clap so powerful to the maid’s face that  it would likely behead a Nascent Soul cultivator. The maid meanwhile just took it only to be sent flying into the crowd while the cat showed off her terrifying fangs as she ground her teeth with a unique clicking that made famous a certain wrathful demoness. After doing that she grabbed the unfortunate Maid 000001 to kneel her in the stomach no doubt making those dildo’s cause havock as she could only groan before falling to the floor.

“Why didn’t you find out such a thing earlier you useless maids nya! If it was Slate or Ashue they would have found out days in advance unlike pointless things like you who are useless except to relieve stress on. I only keep you around due to being my ex and my sibling who both helped me meet Vivi so don’t get ahead of yourself nya!” <Princess Kitty>

“Yes…” <Maid 000001>

What to say about the unreasonableness of expecting to know about a job before the job even was reported? The two maids were quite used to it at this point so knew their mistress just loved the feeling of her fist hitting flesh. All they could do was accept the pain to allow it to become pleasure as all the other maids allowed to follow her had done.

Fortunately Kitty soon stormed off with a flick of her sleeve causing the crowd to… Well they learned how to fly momentarily. The other maids obviously followed behind as if they could see yet there was obviously one who wasn’t as experienced with sensing their world without eyes as they couldn’t help but fumble about. When they were about to fall two large yet feminine hands grabbed her shoulders to stop her.

“You have to rely on all your other senses more than just feeling - it will take awhile to get used to your new body as well so I’ll help.” <Maid 000002> .

For a second Maid 020785 felt grateful yet her heart quickly went cold as two large hands suddenly gripped her breasts. The heavy breathing of the other maid could be felt on her nape while she audibly sniffed Maid 020785’s scent with a mocking chuckle. That voice called out once more.

“Us [M.A.I.D] climax’s build up to create an unbelievable heat & pressure inside our pussies as well as sometimes assholes if we are blocked up for two long. The feeling at first makes us feel constantly horny yet as time goes on it only gets more intense before we feel like our insides are going to blow up… The pain is quickly turned to pleasure with these bodies of ours though with only two ways allowed to quell this fire.

The first is to be offered to that disgusting demonic oni’s penis or one of her family to be used as nothing but a toy. For someone who was as grand as me, how can I not take the second option when I have the chance… To use a specialised strap on that attached to the plugs to fuck a little girl like you since we can’t do it to eachother~!” <Maid 000002>

Maid 020785 would gulp yet she can’t even do that.

10