Chapter 42: Mission accepted
413 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

Don't worry I believe next weeks chapter will return us back to Midas~!

Anyways, enjoy~♥

 

With dozens of maids following behind her, Kitty went through the shifting golden sands with a constant frown on her face.

As one should expect from a furry apex predator of the coldest regions she wasn’t exactly thrilled about the feeling of sand brushing against her feet. Frying her sturdy souls with the built up heat from the always glaring sun - in return the tiguar glared at the sandy wasteland with such bloodlust she could kill a man with said glare. Her haughty behaviour clearly knew no limit to its target.

Those indentured maids of course didn’t remain doing nothing about their masters' suffering as they used large fans to try to fan her. Yet all this achieved was blowing ahrid sand filled air towards the big cat making her brow furrow as turned to look for a punching bag where she saw the greasy mitts of 000002 plunging into the muted newer maids lower lips. This was of course quite in view of all their fellows yet nobody moved forth to defend the girl instead some had moved over to fondle her breasts or grind their own against bodies the mortified 020785.

Based on how many hands were groping that butt of hers she was in for a long night though no matter how sore she ended up Kitty had to intent to show mercy herself.

This did lighten her mood somewhat yet upon finding where 000001 had run off to she charged with vigour to ram her fist into the maids gut in her typically brutish fashion. Showing off her fangs in a grimace as if to remind the maids that she had them. It didn’t take long for her cute voice to let out a tyrannical growl.

“You said she was somewhere around here nya? Then why is my step-mother-in-law not here then nya!? Unless you mean to tell me that you’ve lied to me resulting in me wasting my time in this shitty desert nya!” <Princess Kitty>

Luckily for the maid she didn’t put much power into that punch so after losing having the air knocked out of her and a few gasps later 000001 was allowed to reply.

“I only got the approximate location given to me, princess; there is also nothing of note in this desolate place so we can only randomly search around.” <Maid 000001>

“*Snort* so you think I have no ability to track my own kin despite my inspiring bloodlines being far superior to you in every way nya?” <Princess Kitty>

While the Maid wanted to complain they both shared at least one of those so called ‘inspiring bloodlines’ with her yet knew better than to do that. Still noticing the annoyance of her master she quickly realised their poor attempts of ‘help’ were simply making her more uncomfortable than she previously was. To improve everyone's mood she motioned for the girls to stop their fanning which they accepted, making the fans return to their spacial rings.

It was also at that moment when the ‘gagged’ 020785 made some gutual groans while pointing in a seemingly random direction. Yet the girls who were molesting her noticed so let their senses wander only to see two purple ‘atena’ bobbing about over a dune. Unfortunately for all of them they were just like 020785 with their mouths sealed up… Well except one of the maids.

“I believe Madame Dai is over there, princess!” <Maid 000002>

That got the plump maid several eyeless glares from the maid while the angriest was of course the newest 020785. Not only did she have to taste that bitches ass on this ‘gag’, accept her one sided molestation before she could make use of her senses but now she even had her achievements stolen by the pig woman. Her pains didn’t end there though.

“Hmpf I know that but I was just testing you blind fools nya! Though since you were the only one to notice I suppose a reward is in order… That new girl can be your toy from now on so train her well you oaf - I’ll even let you use the strap ons nyahaha~!” <Princess Kitty>

“Hehehe thank you princess…” <Maid 000002>

With that 020785 felt a second pudgy finger push its way into her slit making her legs go weak while the other hand of the maid supported her. It wasn’t exactly romantic though since the hand did it by clamping down harshly on her breast making her erect nipple gush with white. Of course, that wasn’t the only place that was gushing.

Kitty paid no attention to that though as she made her way over towards the two rogue pieces  of hair that bounced around. Quite clearly the midget was up to something again yet the Princess couldn’t care less as she excitedly skipped over. With her being physically superior to her undead servants in every fashion they could only panicky rush after her; though with their inability to see many of them ended up slipping then face planting only for others to then run into them causing a dog pile.

“Master step-mother-in-law, I’ve got that dumb item you needed so please guide me to husband, purrty please nya!” <Princess Kitty>

Crossing over the dune she was met with the sight of Dai having two ebony venomous centipedes circling around a wide range of insects. Insects who savagely fought amongst each other planting their toxins against one another though whether for the girls' amusement or some other reason wasn’t apparent at first. It was obvious that it was her intention though since those two centipede’s were monstrous in length (far longer than the girl herself) while coming from those wide sleeves of hers.

These insects weren’t to be underestimated as despite the wide range present in the large circle there was one thing that they all shared; each was venomous. They weren’t just weak bugs with tiny sizes, going against the common mould of ‘bigger is stronger’, by putting their full cultivation into rearing their deadly toxins. In truth each insect was at least enough to kill a foundation formation realm cultivator even if it would take awhile thus showing how careful humans needed to be in this hell whole.

Not so much for Jingye Dai though.

Any time those insects finally died the girl reached forth with her right hand to grab the tiny insect's body while the left gripped her ‘chin’. The girl pushed the ‘chin’ upwards to literally push her ‘face’ where she put the dead bugs - unsurprisingly a crunch was shortly heard after the bugs vanished under the mask. This was of course all followed by the midgets' cute humming as she snaked upon the ‘losers’ of her little torment arc.

Even when she heard Kitty she remained in a little squat in front of the legions of bugs yet did pull her mask downwards while turning to face her.

“Hm?” <Jingye Dai>

The big cat leapt onto the woman's back despite obviously being far taller than her yet Jingye was hardly affected by that; in fact the bug lover wasn’t even affected by the cute pout.

“Weren’t we going to meet up with Vivi nya?” <Princess Kitty>

Much to the kitten's disappointment, Jingye shook her head.

“Nuhuh; you need to deliver it to someone first and you can find them in the city over in that direction Kitty.” <Jingye Dai>

Just as the servants managed to get up the dune Jingye pointed Kitty in the right direction towards {Flaming Tiger City} Maids who were newer like 020785 couldn’t help but shudder in fear when they finally caught up to sense the figure of Jingye Dai. To say she was notorious was an understatement as she was the cultivator with the highest achievements in the demonic way than even Kitty’s own father who was one of the four Immortal Emperors. Thus people seeking to learn under her or seek her inheritances are countless despite the girl not even being 400 years of age!

Although some of them used to be impressive cultivators themselves they knew for a fact not only could this demonic cultivator kill them but even their families with a mere thought.

To those who relied on their qi-sense this cute girl appeared to be nothing short of a demonic monolith who radiated powerful demonic qi. The worst part was probably the countless tiny little unique qi writhing around inside her overwhelming qi and to the girls they had to simply question how they missed such an oppressive aura from before. They of course couldn’t be blamed as it was the nature of an insect to blend in with the surrounding nature no matter what they nature happened to be.

Before they could even adapt to the experts' pressure their master had long run off which was certainly problematic to find. Fortunately their master was not only linked to their very souls allowing them to see her general direction unless blocked via arrays but loved to wear expensive perfumes so she was easy enough for the enhanced undead to track… Still they would no doubt be punished for losing her thus could only hurry to find her once more.

9