Chapter 52: A learning experience
393 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

Yup.

Anyways, enjoy~♥

 

There was a silence between the trio of mature women in front of the palanquin.

Although the tyrannical comment from Violet managed to prevent any violence from occurring between those she saw as her ‘vassals’ that didn’t mean nothing happened. Slate was clutching her (flat) chest while looking towards Midas - her gaze contained a certain amount of caution towards her friend. The tortoise meanwhile was silently watching with a tilted head as she didn’t understand why everyone was so tense despite having felt the exact same as Slate.

In some ways her being such a ‘simple’ woman came in useful for her as it allowed her to flawlessly carry out orders without any question. On the other hand she was an advisor who could advise in very little that didn’t have to do with arrays/formations or the divination turtles were renowned for. Still it wasn’t as if Violet kept her around for her wisdom so everything usually ended up going alright for the dunce.

Contrasting her, Slate was the only true advisor as she actually advised Violet on many different things over the centuries, perhaps she was even better than Leviathan for that. As wise as the old primordial dragon god may be he was at the end of the day he shared little in common with the demoness he served - Slate made up for that. Not only was she an oni she was also a woman and experienced as much of the yakuza as she could  before Violet was born as if preparing to succour her even back then when it is rarely needed.

Yet at the end of the day… She was still an oni.

Her hand moved to hold her handle of her gigantic zanbato as she never let her eyes leave the serpent who just returned a warm sultry smile like usual. That did nothing to sway the oni’s reaction however as she quickly turned to look towards Ulwazi - the fierce look of the oni made the little snake jump right out her scales. Before the snake could act Slate jumped up to land on her knees while slamming her hands beside her knee’s with a loud *BANG* while lowering her head at the same time.

“This one apologises for unceremoniously comparing you to an enemy of both our peoples despite you being an ally of ours; for this disgrace even my life may not be enough. Despite that I’m afraid I cannot offer you my life as it is not something I own. As such should you ever need it, my sword will be yours for a period of 100 day and nights.” <Slate>

“Wha-?” <Ulwazi>

After saying that she turned her bow to Midas through her eyes raised to look towards the snake with what could only be called hunger. A thirst that existed in 90% of all oni and practically a defining feature of them just like the sultry guile of the snake. Unlike what many believe oni do indeed naturally have the ability to feel fear; they often get confused since for the warrior race fear isn’t something you run away from.

For the oni who quickly gain the ability to live unopposed on the battlefield fear is their favourite feeling since it tells them that whatever they’re facing is a challenge. One can only improve quickly if they face challenges - even more so for the oni who’s entire existence revolves around their intent - so why run? In other words the feeling of fear, to the warrior oni like Slate, was nothing but an invitation to a good time!

“Please fi-” <Slate>
“No~.” <Midas>
“-ght me!” <Slate>

SIlence once again continued between the two.

Slate silently glaring towards Midas who only offered a sultry smile in return with neither making an attempt to break the stalemate. Eventually it did end up being the snake who had better things to do - though from the sounds coming from the palanquin so did Violet - who spoke up to have things move along. She didn’t seem particularly bothered so as she kept the same calm, almost lazy, sultry tone that could excite any man.

“In thiss form I’ll be able to offer a little challenge to a Kijin while at the ssame time I cannot awaken my ‘other sself’ for a prolonged period of time. Even the [Soul Obscuring Medicine] I produced can only do so much, I have people who would rather me dead and would do anything to achieve that. Letting down my guard meanss lossing thuss wassting all my aeonss worth of endlesss preperationss.” <Midas>

Hearing that the battle hungry oni couldn’t help frown with fallen shoulders as she rose from her bow to cross her arms under her chest.

Clearly she was upset at missing out on the fight of her life yet she was one of the few non-royal oni who knew how to think ahead; she wasn’t going to blame another for doing the same. That didn’t mean she wouldn’t be moping for the next few days as she came to sit upon one of the back of a crouching {Orchid Shadow Guards} who was checking the palanquin. Considering the oni sitting on him was only below Violet he could only remain kneeling with a bitter look hidden under his cowl.

Ashue on the other hand had different interests.

“Say, are we sure this little snake will be able to walk that far? She looks weak and you said she was pretty clumsy as well - wouldn’t it be better to let her ride the Palanquin with Violet ojou-sama and her toys. Oh~ she could even play with ojou-sama which also could fix the problem of her toys running out of space and exploding hohoho~!.” <Ashue>

“E-exploding?” <Ulwazi>

Upon hearing the noises from the palanquin as well as ‘exploding toys’ it didn’t require Ulwazi’s genius to put two & two together. The little snake clearly became nervous upon hearing the tortoise callously speaking about throwing her into something like that. Unfortunately for her she was the only one who saw the demerits as Midas calmly stroked her chin which distracted from her second hand that slipped between her thighs.

“Hm~ it indeed would be bad for her to hold her back though I wanted to take her through her firsst time sso sshe wassn’t too uncomfortable. Sstill sshe iss my daughter sso a little bit of a painful firsst time sshouldn’t sstop her for long - pluss Violet will owe me one if I give her my full virgin daughter which will be usseful. If sshe doess well sshe may even get Violet’ss interesst; jusst imagining that girl becoming the firsst returning cusstomer of my little princesss certainly iss ssomething of beauty shashasha~!” <Midas>

“Mama?” <Ulwazi>

Ulwazi looked towards Midas with big nervous eyes, however Midas merely gave her a sultry smile while gently patting her head. Her own eyes studied her own daughter who kept looking between Midas & the palanquin anxiously. She was excited to finally lose her first time - finally getting to throw herself into the depravity her kin was enjoying - yet she still couldn’t help losing her nerves when the chance came with such a monster.

Not that Midas cared particularly.

<Hm~ a little on the short side with a childish appearance due to being chubby yet that should increase sadistic satisfaction of degrading her. Next is her face - perfect since it’s practically just my face with some plumper cheeks. These breasts of hers are as big is my own despite her height making her look more perverse while being filled full of milk.>

“M-mama?” <Ulwazi>

Shock on Ulwazi’s face as her mouth moved her hand up front her crotch to begin to weigh the mini-Midas’ breast in her hand. A thoughtful look on her face mixed perfectly with her seductive features to give a good idea of what her thoughts were. The daughter just let it happen though.

<Indeed it would take awhile for even Violet to empty these things out while feeling very satisfying to play with. Even after the girl breaks these funbags I imagine my princess’ equally impressive rump should be enough to replace them - not to mention she ought to give quite the reaction diving into her black honey pot. As for her lips…>

“?” <Ulwazi>

Midas moved her thumb upwards from Ulwazi’s breast to press against her plump electric blue lips only to satisfying break through and have the thumb completely swallowed.

<A perfect set of dick sucking lips along with a tempting scent of carmel drenched toffee that should be able to push Violet to her maximum~!>

Her hand pulled out from Ulwazi’s mouth to pet the short-stacked head while already looking down at her daughter proudly. Confused but knowing her mother was happy with her, the serpent pushed out her ginormous chest with a proud grin that became bewitching thanks to her natural amorous nature as a sultry serpent. Seeing that Midas only grew more sure her princess would be up to the task.

“You’ll be fine sso jusst go in there and sseduce Violet with your irressisstible sself; if your sscared jusst take control of the pace~!” <Midas>

“Right!” <Ulwazi>

<So simple~.>

<| Initializing <Query>{Would this act be considered manslaughter, 2nd degree murder or 1st degree murder?} |>

<Please as if my princess would die from something like this - she’ll just become a little sore from having her entire body savagely stretched beyond the point of being reasonable through massive amounts of meat & semen shashasha~!>

And so Ulwazi learned all about {Violet Shuten Indigo - Demon God Empress - Primordial God of Absolute}.

13