Chapter 58: A Snake’s Solution
295 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Are You Excited For LHO?
  • Yes Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No... I'll miss this series Votes: 4 20.0%
  • ... What's that? Votes: 14 70.0%
Total voters: 20

Heyo~

 

Please support my patreon where you can get a novel's pre-released chapters for only £2.50 where all three novels are 20+ chapters ahead - your support is needed!

Anyways, enjoy~♥

It was as if the earth itself was split in half by the gigantic blade - the snake barely able to dart out of the way of the attack thanks to her technique.

Not everyone was in a hurry to dodge the blow; after throwing Ashue to the side she swung her own sword with both her hands while running across the ground to meet the attack. Meeting the holy sword with her own demonic sword technique causing an explosion of light. Neither of them seemed to come out the loser, it could also be said that Slate’s only goal was to stop the swordswomen so truly won.

Quite shocking was the figure who had attempted to cut them all in half was a woman with light lime coloured skin which hinted to her race. Crimson eyes gazed through the dust as she tightly clutched her silver flammenschwert, a big grin on her face as she looked down towards Slate who returned one to her. The woman had a kind of average body though her face perfectly managed to fit that wild tomboy niche; helped along by the sharp pearly white teeth.

She wore a mixture between plate armour and beast furs. Guarding her chest was a large breast plate (which was mostly empty) that seemed exactly like what a holy paladin would wear with a white colour with a pink outline. Around her waist was a golden fur pelt wrapped around her waist like a skirt. Each of her shoulders was also guarded with the right having the usual heavy armour all the way down to her armoured hand yet the left was adorned in a pelt & leather leaving her hand only inside of a purple latex/rubber glove.

A glove that actually went past her elbow yet switched to pink after a golden band at the end of her forearm.

If one was to describe her it would be a mixture between a selfless paladin and a heroic barbarian; her red hair even helped with that as the back braid majestically blew in the wind.

Her hairstyle was actually quite unique - being cut to a medium length that didn’t even pass her chin yet at the back her hair was actually grown out into a long ponytail. Said ponytail actually sitting comfortably along her decently large rump that, although hidden under the beast pelt, still sat in a metal plate. More interesting than anything was the sharp green ears which weren’t able to fully hide under her hair.

They were very similar to an elf’s yet Midas recognised quickly that this girl wasn’t any type of elf despite her appearance. A huge outlier for this being her plump lips clearly being generously painted in pink - though a large bright chrysanthemum in front of her left ear did convey a love for nature like the elves. On the other hand the piercings in her ears was a huge proof she was far from being a regular elf.

Not only was the ear an erogenous zone for the forest dwellers but they also were like a sign of purity from nature harming technology of humans & dwarves. It took Midas less than a second to realise that having a set of golden male genitals hanging off the base of either ear may go against this principle of theirs. Those weren’t the only piercing, they also had some gem studs and large rings that proudly displayed some used condoms, not worrying about any names they may be called by their eye-catching display of sluttiness.

Additionally a few other piercings were, such as a navel piercing with still blue mana gems on either side, adorned her body. Most of those were hidden under her outfit though; the biggest of them being two blue mana crystals hung from her dark green nipples while a metal chain connected the two nipple piercings. Even a heart shaped tattoo was present on her right cheek showing how little she actually cared for the principles of elves.

In fact the woman even had an aura unique to the monster race which essentially made it clear it was no elf; though Midas was still very confused.

<Could this be a new monster race created by that little dragoness? No… It could be one made by her daughters. Most likely being the very one we were ambushed by since they seem to be allies. Perhaps it would be an idea to purchase some information on the monster race; they weren’t a thing when I was last in {Genesis} so I only have information from other mortal realms I’ve visited which means there ought to be a difference.

Still why does she seem so close to a goblin when even hobgoblins can only be born male?>

Her questions were soon answered by Slate who began to talk to the green-skin while her blade was still locked in place by the newcomer.

“I never expected the calmest member, {The Holy Goblin Empress}, to be the one foolish enough to challenge me in a contest of strength you slutty goblin cum slut!” <Slate>

With that the oni began to exert her monstrous strength to push back the goblin yet the goblin didn’t seem to be surprised since she kept her smile. Instead she opened her mouth to let out a breath which carried a heavy musky scent - partially due to a mixture of her foul-odour trait as a goblin - causing the oni to be disoriented for a second. That second was enough for the goblin to lift up her armoured foot before sending it into Slate’s gut.

Those blows weren’t strong yet it was well placed enough to make her retch giving the goblin enough time to shift her stance. It wasn't a giant change as she essentially just changed the angle her blade was meeting the oni's, however it did result in the armoured elbow slamming across Slate’s chin. All that hardly damaged the oni yet the goblin didn’t get greedy and instead jumped  back a few steps.

just far enough away that she was out of the distance of each other's swords yet could step back into it at any moment.

“Hey~ Fuka what was up with this - you nearly hit my little Kuma-Qutee summoning~!” <Eel>

“Goblin instincts are a bitch, I hear I can get cum, I want cum.” <Fuka>

The hero yelled out at the goblin while approaching Midas who simply watched all this happen with narrowed eyes and a business-like smile. Clearly Midas had no intention to get involved with Slate’s fight. The hero's words certainly garnered her attention however, at this point she really started to feel tired with all these strong figures showing up.

<Summoning? Things are really getting out of hand…>

It was at that moment earth attribute demnic qi spewed out from in front of one of the many clones of the hero - a gate to the demon realm opening up. From that gate came what can only be called a gigantic bear made out of turquoise metal alloy that cultivators could only dream of making a weapon out of. If one looked at the aura many different metals made up the demon bear which Midas didn’t recognise.

“KUMA!” <Kuma-Qutee>

“Iss that bear… Wearing a maid outfit…?” <Midas>

“Hah~ silly question Midas, why would my cute little maid not be wearing a maid outfit~!” <Eel>

Indeed the gigantic metal bear, which was well over 50 metres in height, stood on its hindlegs while dressed in a french maid outfit. The gigantic bear had a mini-skirt with white thigh highs combined with a garterbelt. Somehow a headpiece ordained with white lilies even rested upon its head.

Beyond all reason it also had an open cleavage… It was a bear with rare metals making its hide & pelt yet it had open cleavage.

“I don’t know how to desscribe thiss feeling…” <Midas>

“It’s my time to shine hohoho!” <Ashue>

Soon after Midas finally started comprehending the scene in front of her, Ashue began to speak up once more. Having been thrown away by Slate it took awhile to arrive back to the sight of the battlefield - as soon as she did she began to shone. In a matter of moments she took her true form in order to challenge the gigantic bear.

Upon her back was an obsidian-like black shell that shimmered under the undying sun of the desert - lighting up several mysterious formations engraved on the segments. From out of the shell came a total of six ‘limbs’ adorned in jade scales. Included among those limbs were her four legs, tail and her head which contained her wise eyes that seemed like they could see through the veil of time itself.

In terms of size Ashue was no less as terrifyingly large as the bear which resulted in the two glaring at each other as if ready to attack at any time. The first to attack was the bear who slammed their forepaws into the ground, making it so they were on all fours, creating a huge explosion of earth. From that explosion an array of dense stone spikes shot out from the earth in hopes to pierce everything in front of it.

This attack essentially made it so everyone had to jump in the air - except for those around the marriage palanquin that may as well be considered the mating palanquin.

Another who didn’t jump was the gigantic tortoise who didn’t exactly seem to have the means to jump high enough even if she wanted to. The result of not dodging was exactly dangerous as all that happened was  the stones banged against her under-shell but did little else; not wishing to be passive she opened her mouth causing a geyser of powerful water to stream out. Behind it was enough pressure to cut even mount tai in two.

As it clashed against the bear maid they merely just had their head pushed to the side as if they were a big dog being washed under a hose. Though the former bear certainly didn’t seem happy to have their dress completely soaked - angrily bearing her shiny silver teeth at the gigantic tortoise. Soon it opened its mouth sending a flurry of knives to fly out; dinging against the strong scales on Ashue’s face.

“Kuma!” <Kuma-Qutee>

“Ash!” <Ashue>

While the two giants were getting into it the two swordswomen couldn’t help but lament as they each landed on one of the many branches surrounding the giant pair.

“Why the hell is that idiot copying her opponent’s speech pattern!” <Slate>

“It’s even worse on our side, ya'know… Qutee can speak yet Eel ended up teaching her to only reply with kuma.” <Fuka>

None of that bothered Elizabeth or Midas as they both flew in the air far above the kaiju - staring at one another. On the hero’s face was a menacing savage grin that showed off each and every one of her sharp fangs. Meanwhile the merchant minded snake had the same sultry business smile on her face as if a fight of epic proportions wasn’t happening beneath her.

“Now~ it is t-” <Eel>

“I ssurrender ass you can take over the reward shashasha~.” <Midas>

The hero blinked.

“W-what, how can you just give up!” <Eel>

“It’ss ssimple; I have no interesst in fightss let alone fightss like thiss which cosst me more than an unlikely win would grant me. I’m a woman who lovess earning and sspending money yet all I wanted to do wass sspend my money tessting my [Crystal Knives]. Having tessted my knivess already any more than this would jusst be a wasste of [Spirit Stones]~!” <Midas>

Having said that, the snake turned away from the hero and began flying away from the clearing as fast as she could imagine resulting in Elizabeth’s eyes widening. It took a solid second for her mind to catch up to what was happening. By the time it did she could only follow Midas’ trail while yelling after her.

“B-but I came here to fight you!” <Eel>

“Ah but you’ll have to chase after me to do that and if you do you’ll no longer be eligible for the ‘big’ ‘reward’ little Violet is offering shashasha~!” <Midas>

Hearing that Elizabeth stopped in her place; gritting her teeth while glaring at the quickly vanishing figure of Midas. As the hero turned around to return to the battlefield Midas just held the same smile as always while flying about as fast as her 6 wings could manage. She couldn’t help chuckling at the fortunate event.

<If it wasn’t for Violet interfering I may have actually been forced to stay however the hero party is best summarised as ‘always horny’. Unlike me, who has greater things on her mind, there is no way they will be able to refuse the chance to sleep with Violet. Meanwhile I could just read my little princess’ memory when she gets back and it will be no different… Now let’s move to that dumb sect that tried to bully this pharaoh!>

With that she flew into the sunset ignoring the constant explosions from behind; soon finding the barrier at the edge of the forest which she escaped through easily thanks to her slippery techniques.

5