Chapter 59
276 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

I know people are sad that Midas is going on hiatus but... It just wasn't popular on the patreon and I was making literally nothing on it for ages. Nobody is more sad to get rid of a series than myself but that doesn't mean I plan to completely abandon it. Maybe some day I'll be able to continue the story of the snake however for now I need to end it to start something new...

Anyway, enjoy~♥

 

“A-are you sure you're okay making such a large journey with your current condition?” <Lao Er>

In an ornate room filled with expensive ornaments, from large vases filled with flowers from abroad to portraits of beautiful mountainsides, was a pair. They were an odd pair of a somewhat young male camtaur with long crimson hair which carelessly cascaded down his slender back which was partly dyed red. The reason was in front of him; gazing down at the woman who he should call ‘mother’ as she helped him remove his shirt.

This woman was none other than Jinko Gem who had already parted with her own clothes and so let the boy gaze at her with so embarrassed yet doleful eyes. Pulling his shirt apart she gazed at his rather emasculate chest - barely having any muscle while perfectly allowing him to fall into the ‘adrognus’ mould. Feeling the sorrow for herself she stopped there for now to instead turn up her head to gaze at the boy.

Of course he wasn’t actually a boy yet to her, having dealt with both his father and older brother, he was by far her favoured. Not just because he was cute but also because he was far kinder than either of them. Even if Lao Yi said he ‘loved her’ she knew the only thing he loved was himself and the power he would gain from being himself.

Meanwhile the boy inside was worried every single time she walked in case she tripped and hurt herself which was truly a blessing.

<While everyone else is talking behind his back, calling him a bastard born from incest - an act which is forbidden even in this hellhole, he’s too busy worrying about me…>

In fact the effects of such talks were clear as day on his face as his eyes were sunken and his complexion was quite pale without the blush. He wasn’t some cultivation hero that was unaffected by those around him so the harsh words targeting him with the sins of his parents wasn’t something he could handle. That didn’t change his kind nature though.

<You truly deserve a reward for being such a good boy…>

With such thoughts she lifted herself up from the large cushion/bedding they both lay on while wrapping her arms around his neck. Gently she pressed lips upon his making him turn even redder yet he closed his eyes as if telling her to do as she will. Not only that but he even opened his mouth like a well trained concubine - letting her invade his mouth with her experienced tongue.

<Hm… Even when I take everything from you, you would probably still smile and say you understand wouldn’t you? In that fashion I will truly have to make sure to look after you when madame Midas gives me my reward - I will surely treat you the best little Er. Perhaps I’ll not show when I break in the others and instead slowly work my way inside before blessing you with endless love, affection & pleasure…>

She had no reservations in letting her tongue venture inside to quickly claim that cute little mouth all for herself. Freely filling his mouth with her spit to such an extent that he couldn’t hold it all and could only let it trickle down his chin. That wasn’t enough for her as she grabbed the back of his head to hold him while her own head tilted to the side so she could explore the depths of his mouth to the fullest.

The sloppy sounds of her tongue taming him echoed through the room as her engorged breasts deformed against his own chest. Her baby was so developed by now that it was little surprise that milk trickled out from her breasts to paint his chest. If her belly wasn’t so big she would have likely wrapped around his waist.

Teasingly Gem, who wasn’t even that much older than Er actually, shook her breasts as if telling him to grab her body. Obviously the shy boy couldn’t find it in himself but rather just let her do as she wanted to him which she wasn’t too disappointed with. She was already used to Er’s passiveness so was more than willing to take charge for once in her life.

Moving her hand to hold his chin up she tangled her tongue with hers before pulling their mouths apart at last; dragging his tongue with her.

Soon the second heir of {Flaming Tiger City} was panting with his tongue hanging out of his mouth with a crimson face. He ended up looking more like an embarrassed maiden drunk on the ecstasy of her first kiss than an heir of Lord Flaming Tiger. Seeing his little face she couldn’t help kissing the corner of his mouth before she spoke.

“I’m not so weak that I need someone like you to worry about me.” <Gem>

“Sorry… I just don’t want to see you get hurt anymore…” <Er>

Hearing that Gem couldn’t help closing her eyes while letting out a sigh as if trying to let out the guilt held within her heart. That hardly worked so all she could do was turn her head away before swallowing her spit as she dwelled over what to say. Soon she let out yet another sigh as she decided just to be honest with him.

“You don’t need to worry about me since I’m not a good person, never mind your father, I've even seduced your brother as well as you. In fact it doesn’t end there since I plan to take the entirety of {Flaming Tiger City} from all of you as well. Honestly I plan to leave your entire family with nothing to you na-” <Gem>

“That’s fine… Hasn't your father already taken everything from you so it only makes sense that you would want revenge on him. If anything I feel you may be able to offer far more to the people of this city, perhaps even desert, than he ever could. Even if you don’t trust in yourself I trust in you so don’t worry about it… Plus I already know about my brother.” <Er>

Even if he hadn’t seen it in person - he had overheard his brother mumbling about it while even talking freely about exactly what he planned to do before vanishing with her. With that it was obvious to him that it would be better to let her plan succeed that let the people suffer under such an idiotic sibling. Fortunately his brother wasn’t dumb enough to do it in front of powerful people else he wouldn’t have been able to suppress it!

Then again, Gem knew she had no need to worry about that, Midas had already managed to predict the dumbness of the brother. It wouldn’t particularly affect anything even if the information of Gem sleeping around got out. After all it would only cause more chaos within the family which was exactly what they wanted.

Still she never planned to end at merely taking the city from there so she bit her lip before continuing on to speak some more.

“I don’t plan to take that; I’ll be taking even your manhood before giving it back in the worst way so I understand if you want to leave the city at least for a-” <Gem>

“Honestly I don’t care what you do… Please just take care of me in the future and take responsibility for your actions after obtaining everything.”<Er>

She paused for a second since she really didn’t expect him to cut her off before she could even fully explain exactly what she meant. Honestly she never expected him to cut her off at all since he had never done it before - first time he had done it was to tell her to take responsibility for him in the future. To say she was shocked was an understatement.

Indeed, he probably didn’t understand exactly what was going to happen, but she would indeed take care of him in the future.

With that she freely thought about what was going to happen in the near future she couldn’t help licking her lips while looking at his little face. A smile formed on her face as she slowly crawled around his backside. As a camtaur it was obvious it took a little while to crawl there, especially with her being extremely pregnant, yet as she didn’t mind.

Instead she reached out when she was right behind him to slap lightly on his rear cheeks causing the confusion on his face to return to embarrassment. He did nothing to stop her as she gently rubbed his behind while seemingly examining him with great intrigue. Her thumbs even slipped down to his hole - teasingly using them to pull him open a bit to check the elasticity of his butt before chuckling.

“Indeed, I’ll take great care of you in the future, you can be sure of it…” <Gem>

Slapping his behind with more force causing him to jolt.

5