Chapter 63: Can’t beat a snakes flexibility
293 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

Ironic that just earlier this week someone made comment about the lack of sex scenes.

Anyways, enjoy~♥

 

Inside of the Supreme Elders courtyard - although the sun had already set by now - things could not be more heated even if it was high-noon in peak summer.

A total of eight people remained in the entirety of the manor with every single one of them being located in the exact same room though one was arguably not a person. Despite the sect having never been busier since it was first created, a total of 7 high-ranked elders including the supreme elder sat on a couch with no clothing to speak of. Not only that but from the young prodigy with dazzling gold hair to the greyed and wrinkled supreme elder all had their hands running up & down their condom covered shafts.

Each had an eagerness within their eyes as they sat upon the couch; their eyes unblinkingly gazed in front of them. The large windowless room itself had a low light intensity with the light pearls around the walls being as dim as possible - this was except for the very centre where all the men were staring with dry mouths. In particular the young blonde core-elder, Weixing Dike, couldn’t help licking his chapped lips while they seemed to be unconsciously moving their hands.

Their breathing was heavy while faces were flushed as if they were already twenty drinks down yet desperately wanting more. Additionally for some reason unknown to them the very air itself tasted like the sweetest wine which they couldn’t help wanting more of. Eyes were wide while their pupils appeared slightly red as a voluptuous figure dancing was always being reflected.

Every man in the room had the power to upturn a city within the {Central Cities} due to the high status that came with being core-elders of the ‘strongest’ power within the desert. Their dignity was at such a degree that even the four strongest lords would treat them with more respect than their own forefathers. In particular Weixing was a talent who the supreme elder had taken under his wing thus couldn’t help speaking up after swallowing his spit.

“Where did you get such a woman master…” <Weixing Dike>

“I simply ran into her while working on the preparations for the wedding though I immediately saw potential in her even if not this much haha!” <Supreme Elder>

“She is certainly better than those silly little things from before.” <Core-Elder>

“There is a lot to look forward to tonight.” <Core-Elder>

“Just look at those hips swing *whistle*!” <Core-Elder>

“Honestly, I was shocked at how much you paid yet now I think she’s cheap.” <Core-Elder>

“She might very well be a better catch than even that drenched pussy.” <Core-Elder>

<Comparing me to a human who has only just been brought into the real world of womanhood a little while ago tsk tsk tsk!>

Like that the dam broke and a flood of comments erupted out as they continued to look towards the figure in question; obviously this was Midas.

In the centre of the room there was a pole directly under the light of several bright light pearls upon a slightly elevated platform. The purpose of such a feature in this private room was clear to anyone and much to the pleasure of everyone Midas had to know how. While dragons had sturdy bodies, foxes had dexterity and phoenixes were immortal the snakes were unbeatable when it came to flexibility whether mental or physical.

Midas body gracefully moved around the pole, her gold latexed hands (upper-arm gloves) dancing across her curves while those large hips swayed from side to side. She ended up switching to an even more scandalous outfit though as usual she couldn’t get away from the colour gold; her panties having a large heart at the front & back. This didn’t stop her from sliding her black snatch up the cold metal pole as both her inner as well as outer labia spread apart to accommodate it.

Those slender hands of hers slid across her glistening toffee-like flesh which had a light layer of perspiration showing the effort she put into the show - except the snake didn’t sweat. Her hands soon approached the glorious mountains which she pushed together to engulf the pole while sliding her lower body away to make them jiggle. A pair of big black nipples inserted through a hole in a pair of literally gold love hearts that hardly covered any of her large areola.

Of course the entire time that same seductively sultry smile was present on her plump lips while her hands eventually began to jostle her chest for the elders' amusement.

<I don’t know whether to be happy these humans are so easy to please with just a few low effort manoeuvres or disappointed my first dance in this body is so simple ohohoho~!>

Although she mentally complained it was clear to anyone she prioritised the most efficiency for the least effort hence why she had secreted ‘poison’ from her skin. This was transparent with a slightly blue hue hence why it appeared like water at first glance - though it wasn’t tasteless or scentless as it was quite sweet. The sweet poison was harmless by itself however when it came into contact with hydrogen it showed its true nature.

It was quite a simple drug, called [APDM15], out of all the ones she created yet it was quite useful for situations like these. After the gaseous form was absorbed through the pores in the skin, mouth, anus and more it would slowly increase the ‘excitement’ while decreasing the amount of effort she needed to put into pleasing them. On top of that it caused those influenced by it to develop a level of addiction to the thing they were able to ‘unleash’ into even after the drug exits their system.

The only negative of the drug was the fact that it was to actually react with the hydrogen which led to it not really defusing out at a noticeable pace. Though, for example, if you covered a pole dancer in [APDM15] it would certainly manage to get around even in a relatively large room like the one they were in. Meanwhile if someone actually laid that very dancer the effects would certainly be beneficial for her long term business; who would do that though?

So, anyway, the elders eagerly gazed at Midas as she pulled her massive rack away from the faintly soaked pole to strut up to the men. Her hips swayed from side to side which resulted in an audible *plap* to follow her every step as that gigantic posterior. One could easily see the excitement in their eyes especially as she lowered herself so her massive mammaries lay across the conveniently waist-high stage. Both her hands gently massaged her breasts while her butt pointed high up in the air which she obviously shook a little; her black forked tongue sliding across her plump lips.

“If you boyss like my body sso much why don’t you come and enjoy it shashasha~.” <Midas>

Each of them couldn’t help swallowing their spit at the suggestion however none of them wished to dispute her idea. Their gazes obviously went to her mouth with the intention of helping themselves yet merely having 3 holes around front including her nipples hardly seemed like enough to satisfy 7 gentlemen; even if one included her hands that was only 5. Fortunately she was a flexible snake so this was a problem easily solved.

Placing her hands on the stage to brace herself she lowered her ass slightly making the elders raise a brow with confusion. Before they could even enquire about what she was doing she launched her lower body up while taking full advantage of her natural benefits - flexing so much as to have her pussy above her head while her feet touched the edge of the stage. Her sultry smile conveyed her smug confidence to the men.

“Feel free to have a tasste while you give me a tasste shashasha~!” <Midas>

Obviously the first to break out of their surprise to step up to the job was the always thinking supreme elder who quite literally stepped up.

With one hand positioning his penis while the other grabbed a handful of electric blue hair he forced himself into Midas mouth. As expected he didn’t care if she was ready as he came to firmly plant his balls on her chin while making her swallow his entire shaft. In response to his forceful entry she could only squint her eyes as tears dribbled down from her totally real tear ducts that caused her makeup to run.

In a moment of weakness her hands came to hold the supreme elders thighs while the sound of her ‘gagging’ echoed throughout the room. This sight brought great amusement to the old man who promptly began to piston the bitches mouth causing his balls to slap across her chin while his free hand moved across her cheeks. His voice was filled with power as he commanded her.

“Are you waiting for an invitation? Get sucking!” <Supreme Elder>

“*GSCHLOOG~*!” <Midas>

Of course, the weak woman followed his instructions even despite her eyes quickly becoming hazy with tears from his harsh treatment. Although many would feel saddened by the sight of a beautiful woman tearing up the sadistic elders could only grin. Still she did the best she could as her cheeks deflated to tightly wrap around the rod while her tongue carefully danced around the shaft making the supreme elder groan in pleasure.

Though his groans were soon silenced as he dove head first into the black serpent pussy being presented to him; a mistake he would never know about.

5