Chapter 69: If You Can’t Get Four Get Three!
213 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With all of the coyotes dead the sandstorm they had created faded away just like the lifeforce from the ex-spirit elder realm leader who collapsed.

The old lady seemed to shrivel up in front of Midas’ eyes; this occuring due to all the moisture & fat from her body being sucked up. Although it was obviously going to fail, that didn’t change the fact that she instinctively refused to give up on her cultivation base, leading her body to burn up literally anything that it could. All in a feeble attempt to gain that extra bit of energy to hopefully repair it’s destroyed core thus preventing her from being a mortal.

Due to the woman herself just laying down motionlessly in the sand it was unlikely that she was truly alive. Something that was only reinforced by the lack of any noise coming from her despite the completely unbearable pain that should be coursing through her. By the end of it the only thing her now gluttonous spirit left behind was the clothes & jewellery she once wore proudly; her cultivation technique seemingly haven devoured even itself.

To add insult to injury, the wispy souls of all those others that had been blessed (except the grannies who had likely collapsed) began to rise. Before they could continue onto the cycle of reincarnation the shadows below exploded into shadowy tendrils that wrapped around those terrified souls. Without a chance to resist they were dragged into the abyss below to no doubt become a little snack for the girl in the shadows.

<As expected of a technique developed by the cat; quite the nasty form of cultivation backlash when compared to just spitting out some blood or dying ohohoho~!>

Even if she thought that, she showed absolutely no pity nor mercy to the clearly tortuous death of the coyote, as she walked over. She didn’t even bother to give any comfort to the recently deceased but instead stuck her fingers into the dust to pull out a spatial ring. Without even a moment of hesitation for the horrific ending of the previous owner - she sent the spiritual sense into the ring to see what there was.

Of course, there were spiritual stones & gold coins stored inside of it since there always were those in addition to some random artefacts. There also seemed to be a locket with a picture inside that the serpent promptly took out before having the gold bend itself to her whim; having the locket reveal what was inside. There was just a little baby Coyote so she just threw it behind without even caring to see where it landed.

“Worhtlesss~.” <Midas>

After that she dove back inside.

As expected of someone who could only be called a marginally strong bandit - there were a lot of weapons & armour instead that had gone completely untouched. Beasts tended to take pride in their natural abilities so few would use a weapon let alone armour; something very few cultivation even bothered to wear openly in fear of losing face. Still even Midas showed literal interest in these treasures other than as tools for bribery & sale since her own scales were far better than any of the treasures stored inside.

It wasn’t as if there was absolutely nothing of worth stored inside of the ring, nevertheless it would be more than likely for that to be the case with how many people they robbed. Inside the ring was a veritable mountain of precious gems, high-quality spirit stones & various bloods that the coyote no doubt used for her precious arrays. In addition there was even a rather gloomy looking book with many notes sticking out of it making it appear like some sort of journal.

The aura surrounding the book was something that Midas would recognise anywhere hence a smug smirk grew on her face.

<This should be a list of all the formations and techniques that the cat gave to these followers here as I doubt that old hag would let anyone keep their own secret. Also shouldn’t have to worry about it blowing up in my face - although the cat certainly is cautious I doubt she gave anything of true worth to those stupid beasts. Although they were blessed they were clearly graced with far less power than she would have given to her true favourites ohohoho~!>

Not for a second did she believe that this was even a 1% representation of the power & knowledge her long term rival had gained over the years. It had been literal aeons since they had actually met main body to main body yet Midas herself was sure that Cheshire achieved no less than she had. Especially since those blessed marks on the beast’s forehead indicated something that could be considered a ‘worst case scenario’ even if one she had planned for.

<I suppose… Cheshire has succeeded in becoming a real god with divinity and all!>

Something she had been suspicious of yet now found to be unequivocally sure of especially with such blatant proof in front of her. Knowing that her main enemy was stronger didn’t make her worried, however in contrast, the sultry smile on her face only grew. After all this just meant that she would need to do exactly what she planned to do in the first place - get so strong that nobody can deny her what she wants!

Just as she was sinking into her thoughts about her next actions now that her job was done, not forgetting to throw a few golden flames upon their bodies, something caught her eye.

Within the usually lifeless desert some lights began to approach where she was from the direction of the nearby city. Didn’t take a genius to figure out that those guarding the city saw the massive localised sandstorm which was an infamous indicator for the terrifying coyote clan and decided to take action. Better to face the problem head on rather than hide within the city to get slaughtered by something they may have been able to prevent.

Midas didn’t share no kind of fear but instead brought a larger smirk to her face as she turned her eyes towards the city behind the lights. Due to being a snake she had pretty terrible ranged vision that she usually made up through the usage of gimmicks; still she was a strong cultivator hence she found the city clear enough. Studying the walled area carefully she stroked her chin as if deep in thought about her next actions while a glimmer of greed flashed through her eyes.

“I can’t have all 4 citiess… But I’m ssure Vivi wouldn’t mind letting me have three~!” <Midas>

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In direct contrast to her mother; there were nearly no thoughts going through the usually inventive little snake's mind.

Little also couldn’t be used to describe her by now.

Ulwazi and the somewhat familiar Emily pressed their bodies together with the full intention to meet lips to share a passionate kiss while on their knees. Despite neither being particularly tall this proved harder than imagined - this wasn’t even due to the large chest of Ulwazi getting in the way since Emily’s lack of a chest made up for that. Instead it was their positively massively inflated bellies that constantly rubbed against one another that stopped the girls from meeting.

Each had a gut positively overstuffed with the thick virile seed of their ‘host’ leading to them struggling to stand even if they wanted to. Neither seemed to care about their obscene bulge that likely weighed more than the entirety of the rest of them though. Quite the contrary their constant moans flittered from their maws as Emily’s & Ulwazi’s tongues hungrily lashed at each other due to them rocking their bodies back and forth.

Both girls had obviously gone more than one round on the demoness destructive dick since their bloated bellies spread across the floor freely hiding their knees underneath. Their eyes never parted from one another as they always had one of their hands constantly dedicated to massaging the malicious monster that destroyed their bodies. Meanwhile their second hand reached towards each other's most sensitive part; though that part was no longer between their long buried crotch.

From out between their legs was a long pink ‘onahole’ that was being rubbed by their fellow shorty causing them to spurt their juices on one another. The depraved scene only made worse when one became aware that a hair bobble was being used to tie up the ends to ensure that none of the demoness potent seed escaped from the fleshlights. Those ‘toys’ in question were the prolapsed pussies of the two girls who were too busy trying to make out to focus on their own disgusting bodies.

While their tongues were glancing over one another, spit constantly being flickered and dribbled between the pair, Emily moved her hand from Ulwazi’s destroyed vagina to instead softly stroke the snake's stomach.

“Do you feel the fuzzy feeling in your tummy~?” <Emily>

“Mmhm~...” <Ulwazi>

She spoke with the kind of sultriness that only a succubus could ever manage; her heritage only confirmed more due to the heart shaped pupils that had long since formed. It was hard not to let out her slutty side when in front of the demon god empress herself. Few were able to resist having her sights on them after all - Ulwazi herself just absentmindedly nodded along to the girl while her own hand began to move to aggressively wank herself in place of the missing hand.

“That’s the feeling of millions of little oni warriors claiming your eggs and I want to taste what a virgin cunt impregnated by aunty Vivi tastes like~♥” <Emily>

“S-so I’m going to be a mother already?!” <Ulwazi>

“Ah~ we don’t use the ‘M’ word here…” <Emily>

The cowccubus mewled out causing Ulwazi to not even think for a second before lying on her back while trying to cradle her enlarged womb even as they talked. Before a second thought could enter her mind she saw the large cum-engored prolapse lowering itself down. With no question about consent she forced her popped-out pussy into the snake's mouth to fill her powerful tastebuds with the taste of vanilla being overpowered by the salty sourness of the potent semen.

There was no rest for the wicked as she felt the little body of Emily diving on top of the bloated belly to tightly clutch her own pussy. Moaning on Emily’s meaty cum-sack as she felt the little lips of the sage wrap around the tip before slurping it all up like a pro. Sucking on her prolapse as if it was the most delicious dick the succubus had ever gotten her hands on.

Soon the strong scent of a certain someone's sweaty bollocks slapped the snake right in the face as it seemed Emily’s ass would be the next thing to become ‘big’.

Happy 69

2