Epilogue
1.3k 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

About a month after my brother had ruined my life things started to go really downhill for me. The college evicted me from my student apartment, as I had no proof that I was who I said I was nor did they believe me when I showed my birth certificate and drivers license, telling me my ‘boyfriend’ wasn’t allowed to have anyone but approved and enrolled students living in his dorm. 

Having no where to turn and no one believing me when I told them who I was, even my parents. 

I called the only person who knew my true identity and begged and cried to him, hating every second of it. 

My brother reluctantly agreed to let me sleep on his couch. 

Three months after and I was starting to get used to being a woman although I still didn’t enjoy it and prayed and wished I could have my old body back. 

My brother now going by the name David was getting tired of taking care of me. I couldn’t even work having no proof of any education or any identity at all. 

I spent most of my nights sobbing and crying, which angered David, he complained that I kept him up all night with my crying and threatened to kick me out if I woke him again sobbing.

from that point on when I felt the need to cry I silently buried my face in my pillow and tried to be as quiet as possible. Apparently it worked because he never brought up the issue again. 

After 5 months I noticed I was acting more shy and submissive than ever. This bothered me to a great extent but I couldn’t really do anything about it. 

After 6 months David decided that I should get over my depression and go out and meet someone. 

I really didn’t want to but I didn’t protest as he dragged me out of the house for a night of clubbing and drinking. The first few times I didn’t meet anyone, instead choosing to get blackout drunk and hide in a booth all night long. 

After about two months of going out every weekend I finally met someone and that’s when things really started to look up for me.

she was a tall blonde named Jessica who made me feel so safe and comfortable. 

After several successful dates we begin dating and by the time New Years came around she insisted that I move in with her.

telling me a beautiful woman like myself shouldn’t be reduced to sleeping on her siblings couch. 

Four years later and I found myself being proposed to, I said yes of course. It’s been a full decade since my manhood was stolen from me, I can honestly say I still hate my body, I’m still extremely uncomfortable, but at least I found love. 

15