Chapter 2 Quests already?
2.2k 12 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Do you know what sucks? Being a newborn baby..... My ability to make even simple movements is nonexistent. Sleeping is the only thing I do. I can look around a bit but there's really nothing to see as I lay in the hospital crib. Occasionally a nurse or doctor will visit the maternity ward and check up on all the babies in the room. I noticed the nurses tend to "check-up" on me more than necessary. A couple of times a group of them would actually come in and gather around me saying things like "so cute", "adorable", and "Future ladykiller". I don't mind the fact I getting attention from the nurses but I'm pretty sure I heard one of them say "delicious"... Am I in danger? Seriously I'm just a baby among many why am I attracting all this attention?

Thankfully I was saved by a doctor's routinely check-up. Shortly after the doctor shooed away the nurses I was retrieved by another nurse and taken to see my mother.

"Good morning my sweet Red looks like the doctor's have cleared us to go home. Were just waiting for them to get our transportation ready." (Mother)

An hour later they finally arrived to pick us up and took us down to the courtesy transport van to take us home.

But as soon as we got out of the hospital I got a blue screen in my face.

 

                                                            Main Quest: Grow the fuck up!
                                                          Objective: Turn 18 years of age.

You are finally out of that boring ass hospital and now its time to see the world, the sights and all the beautiful ladies that are just waiting for you. But wait... Your just a baby?! How are you going to see the world as a baby?! Well, the short answer is you don't. You go wherever the hell your mother will bring you to. You'll be lucky to go on a trip to the shopping center as you are now. Although your chances with the ladies are still good. Buuuut if they tried anything with you they would end up in jail sooooo... Ok so yea your chances with the ladies are not great either. So you know what you need to do? Grow the fuck up!! 

                                                                           Please : p

                                                Reward: IDK ill think of something by then.

 ......

.............

I have... soooo many questions. I remember I was supposed to get quests occasionally from some sort of administrator. 

As I'm thinking this we get in the van and head off towards home. Unfortunately, I don't get much chance to think more on the quest before I end up falling asleep.

Sometime later I wake up and notice I'm in a room instead of a van. Looking around as best I can it looks like I'm in a hotel room and I'm on the bed wrapped up in a blanket. I notice that mom is not far and is sitting on the bed with a laptop in her lap. Looks like she's really into whatever she's doing on there. Then I feel the hunger that I was ignoring since I woke up get worse. Geez can't even feed myself so I guess the only thing I can do is-

                                                                  Side Quest: Feeding time!
                                                       Objective: Suckle upon thine mothers teets!

Let's face it. You're a baby. And your not got to be able to order yourself some pizza for a while. So your options are limited. Thankfully it just so happens you mother is a total MILF. And she is raring to go with the breast milk. Unfortunately for you, she is your mother so let's not get too happy here. I mean not to be culturally insensitive here there are some cultures out there that's ok with the whole incest thing and believe me I've seen a one to many. We usually think of those people as sick in the head. But I'm getting off-topic here. Have fun feeding!!

                                                                  I'm a bit jealous :p

                                                 Reward: +1 Skill rank up of your choice.

 Ok, now I know someone is screwing with me! What the hell kind of quest is this?! I mean I know there isn't really any other way to feed myself. Damn it... If I'm going to be doing it anyway might as well get rewarded for it. 

I start crying due to hunger. Honestly, I was holding back for a bit now against my little baby instincts telling me to cry for food.

"Awww is my sweet Red ready to have some milk? Come hear dear." (Mother)

She reaches over and picks me up and lays me in her lap and then takes her shirt off completely. I would like to say something about modesty but she's a mother alone with her baby in a room.

"I'm glad you finally cried out in hunger you were starting to worry me. Mommas breasts are so full of milk that there starting to hurt." (Mother)

Honestly, if she wasn't my mother I would be salivating right now. Her skin is perfect without any blemishes. Her breasts are not very big but are perfect in there own way. Her stomach is toned like she works out. Looking at her arms confirms that she works out as there's a good deal of muscle there. Not a bodybuilders kind of muscles but someone who is used to a physical style of lifestyle. Makes me wonder what she does for a living.

 Lifting me up she cradles me right in front of her breasts. Instinctually I go right into feeding mode and start sucking.

"My my you were really hungry, weren't you? You went almost a whole day without eating and its almost time for bed. We still have a couple more days until we get home. I hope you like our new home. It's a bit out of the way from the bigger cities. It's called Palette town. It's a quiet small town with barely five thousand people. I even heard a pokemon professor just moved there recently with his family. I hope you can make a lot of friends as you grow." (Mother)

After a few minutes, I finished eating. Mom lifted me up to her shoulder and patted me on to back a few times.

"Burp"

                                                                     Quest complete!

You may not know this but mothers who breastfeed there newborns become closer to them over the course of there life. Not to mention its healthy. 

No doubt you're embarrassed from having to breastfeed for the first time. But you'll need to learn to tolerate it for a while until since your just a baby. 

                                                                   Still jealous though :p

                                                 Reward gained: +1 Skill rank up of your choice.

The blue box is right. I don't like it but it's right. I have to get used to the fact that I have to cry for food and not go on the computer and order a pizza. Wait... Is there even pizza in this world?! Nooooo, please tell me there's pizza in this world!

 Mom lays me down in front of her and just stare at me for a while. The look she has is one of pure motherly joy.

"Red. I'm so glad you came to me. So happy your apart of my life now. Momma has had it hard for a while and was almost about to give up until you came to me. I'll help you grow into a strong, smart and handsome young man. You'll even probably be surrounded by beautiful women. I might have to shoo a few off. But if you choose a good First you won't need me to. Then you'll move away and start your own family somewhere. Then... I'll be lonely again" (Mother)

Mom gets a sad look in her eyes but doesn't stop smiling. I'll have to make a mental note that when I do finally settle down that she's not far. I wonder what she has been through to cause her to be lonely. Is it because of my Dad? I never saw anyone who could be considered my dad at the hospital. Hmmm. Now that I think about it if I become champion I imagine I get plenty of wealth and power. I'll just build a house for us to be live in. Then she won't be lonely if she's helping me raise my kids. Also from the way she sounded it was like she expected me to have a relationship with multiple women. Is polygamy allowed in this world?

"But that's enough about sad things. It's going to be nothing but happy days from now on now that you're here with me. We are going to have such good times ahead. I guarantee it. Now. Its time for bed. We have another long drive tomorrow and a shorter drive after that. Then we will be at our new home." (Mother)

She picks me up and sets me in a crib. I feel myself dozing off as soon as I'm in. Mom leans in and kisses my forehead.

"Sweet dreams Red. Sweet dreams" (Mother)

Sleep takes me.

The next day is a blur as all I did was sleep, eat and go right back to sleep. I also received another quest. This time to have my diaper changed by my mom for the first time. It wasn't a fun experience. I had forgotten that was a thing that I was also unable to do on my own. At least I got another skill point. I did decide to hoard up the skill points I gain until I'm older. Better to use them when I have a large amount of skill to use them with. As I imagine some skills are going to be a pain to improve on there own.

Finally, the last day of the drive and I'm awoken by the van door opening. Mom steps outside with me in her arms. It looks to be about midday but couldn't tell for sure. In front of us is a two-story house. It's actually a nice-looking house for its size. Its got a white picket fence all along the front yard. Has a garden area right in front of the porch. The porch looks like it goes along the whole house. The second story even has a patio. 

"Here we are Red. Home sweet home" (Mother)

Home huh. I think i like this house.

26