Chapter 1
207 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Next day

I was waiting for any information about fake Lily dying, that's when the Daily Prophet news came. "Explosion at the Potters,". Ari choked when she heard that. Even though she knew this will happen, it still shocked her. "I'll see what they are doing to her body," I  declared as I put on my cloak. She came to the door to see me off. She hugged me sideways. "It gives me goosebumps. Every time I act like your wife" she murmured. Aw, come on Arielle. You ruined the moment. I apparated into thin air with a grumpy face. 

I came in front of the Potter Residence in Godrick's Hollow. "I knew you'd come, Severus," I heard a familiar voice. It was from that old man Dumbledore. I changed my expression to anger and I went near him and asked pointing to the house. "Where is she?" I asked angrily. "Come with me," he said solemnly. I followed afraid if he had found something about this act. There are two most dangerous men in this. They are the Dark Lord and Dumbledore. 

We went to Potter's Garden. At least it was a garden. There were four utterly burnt corpses laying there. They were beyond recognition. Then next to it was the corpse of my beloved fake. But it was still Lily's face. Tears unknowingly came from my eyes. It elevated my acting. I lifted her and hugged her. "Sir, you can't do that. She is the main suspect in this case. Because of that, the ministry has ordered us to burn her corpse in front of everyone," the guy said. He has done it. I suddenly stood up and ran towards him. But a hand stopped me. It was Kingsley Shacklebolt. He was young but definitely taller than me. "Woah, man chill out," he said. "What is the damn case then?" I asked. Then Dumbledore explained it to me. It didn't make me angry but I had to act. I got angry and took out my wand. "Bring me to Millicent, she is the new minister right. I'll kill her," I shouted. "Corruption is bound to happen when a new minister takes charge, Severus. I know it is bad Severus but you have to hold it in. I've complained to her. She'll find the cause of it," Dumbledore calmed me. The ministry officer was about to wet his pants when I saw him. "We'll bury her now," said Dumbledore. 

After a few hours, we buried her. I saw some familiar faces like Andromeda with her daughter, Sirius, Remus, and many of the Order members. Lily's family members never came. I was a bit sad about it. I felt my mark burn. Dumbledore noticed it. He pushed me away from others' eyes. He said to m, "Severus, I don't know what you think. I know you heard the prophecy yesterday. Aberforth told me. I'll tell you Voldemort did this. Who would take a risk like this in a wizarding area and this amount of damage from a single spell, it should be him. Work for me Severus, spy him, and report it to me. We can take him down together," he said looking at me expectedly. Woah, I can't believe he told me this. Hell no- Wait, this is a great opportunity to infiltrate Hogwarts. "Won't that make him suspect me if I come and go out of Hogwarts?" I said expecting him to offer me a job. "That's why you take on the job of becoming the Potions master at school" he suggested the exact thing I thought about. "Ok, but now I have to go or he'll suspect me," I said pointing to the mark. He nodded and allowed me to apparate.

I hope I took the correct decision. 

Malfoy's Manor

I entered the manor gates. Narcissa welcomed me outside as the hostess. I entered the hall where there was a long table and at the seat of the host sat Lord Voldemort. I bent down in front of him. "Ah, Severus. My loyal man. I welcome you to a small get-together" he smiled at me in a hissing voice. "Rise," he said next smiling. I rose up to see the small get-together. It consisted of Lucious Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, Igor Karkaroff, Vincent Crabbe, and Gregory Goyle. Bellatrix was missing but it is for the best. "Milord, I have information about a newly created prophecy," I said. "Go on, Severus," he said in a curious tone than his usual hissing voice. "Thank you, Milord,"

'The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...though there will be a person willing to stop the Chosen One...Born with exact distinctions...she will try to stop him at all costs...' 

As I finished the prophecy. Everyone at the table stood up looking shocked. The Dark Lord started laughing hysterically. "The Prophecy that will kill me. And Severus, why didn't you tell this to me sooner," the Dark Lord asked me. "Milord, I've been researching who are the people that fit the criteria," I said looking as calm as anyone can. The Dark Lord nodded telling me to go on. "The ones that fit the criteria are the Longbottoms and Potters. Their children were set to be born at the end of July," I said. "But the Potters are dead. I'm coming from their funeral. So, my Lord, the only other person is Mrs.Longbottom," I said stating my opinion. "Yes, Severus. But let's not be hasty. I'll wait for it to be born," he said. "Now, we'll come to why we called you here," he said calmly. "Severus, why didn't you tell us about your wife," he said. I flinched. So he found about Ari. "No Milord, we didn't marry yet. I came here to tell you about her to Milord," I said in a calm and collected voice. "Yes, please continue Severus," he said as he granted me permission. "Her name is Arielle Garcia. She is a French pureblood," I said. The Dark Lord smirked when he heard me say, French. "But the Gracia family's been massacred by their enemies," Lucius Malfoy added it. "At that time two years back she was studying her final year at Olympe Maxime's guidance, so she escaped it. Olympe absolutely adores her. She might be our first step to dominating the Fench M.O.M," I said with confidence. The Dark Lord started laughing. "Excellent Severus, you outdid yourself this time and tell me what happened at the funeral," he said expectantly.

As I finished my story everyone was laughing and especially at the moment when Dumbledore asked me to spy. But in contrast, I felt my mark move. The Dark Lord secretly tested my loyalty. It's okay, anyone would be suspicious of me. But my loyalty was with The Dark Lord, so it came positive. The Dark Lord smiled contently as I was still loyal to him even though Dumbledore tried to incite a fight between us.

After a few hours, I was starting to leave when the Dark Lord called me. "Severus, bring us your wife tomorrow. I would like to see her. I was thinking of giving Narcissa a mark. Why don't we give her a mark with your wife Arielle?" he said. Holy shit. We didn't do the ritual yet. She is still a muggle-born, so she'll be revealed in the ritual. "I'll be here ten minutes early Milord," I said calmly. 

I went out as I hurriedly apparated away.

9