Arc 1 – Rescuing the Overbearing President – Chapter 5
1.2k 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5 (Explicit Content)

Actually this guy’s technique… wasn’t too bad. It was just inexperienced and a bit too heavy and violent… but there was a flavor of suppressed passion in it that was quite intoxicating.

This guy tastes great, Lin JunYi purred inside. He moved his lips and mouth slightly, using his flexible tongue to guide Xie Xian. Xie Xian was a quick learner and it didn’t take long before the two were passionately kissing each other, with the saliva in their mouths conjoining.

Finally when Lin JunYi felt as though his breath was about to be cut off, Xie Xian let go of him. When he looked up, the second male lead’s eyes were dazed and he looked confused.

“729,” Lin JunYi asked. “Is the world’s setting not affecting him? Shouldn’t he resist me a little bit more? Right now, isn’t he betraying the protagonist shou?” 

Ding! This is an automated message: Host, I’m going offline! Enjoy yourself and reactivate me when you’re done! ( /)u(\ )

Just as Lin JunYi was still distracted, Xie Xian’s arms suddenly clamped around his waist and he was picked up bodily. He was only given enough time to widen his eyes in shock before Xie Xian’s lips pressed against his once again in a searing kiss. With one hand supporting Lin JunYi’s buttocks and the other wrapped around his waist, Xie Xian began to carry him upstairs.

We’re going to do it just like this?! Lin JunYi was a little bit thrown off his rhythm. Originally he thought he would have to break down Xie Xian’s resolve and wear away the world’s setting bit by bit. Although he expected to make progress tonight, he didn’t think they’d end up doing anything more than a few kisses. Is the world’s setting actually quite weak? Something seems like it's not making sense...?

But unfortunately 729 wasn’t here to answer him and soon Lin JunYi also lost his ability to think about it. It seemed Xie Xian still had a shred of rationality however because he didn’t take him to the master bedroom but to a guest bedroom. He threw Lin JunYi onto the large bed and climbed in on top of him.

“Weren’t you going to teach me something?” Xie Xian’s eyes were dark. “Strip.”

Lin JunYi eyebrows rose. But he really didn’t have any embarrassment when it came to this and Xie Xian’s dangerous tone didn’t affect him at all. He leaned back against the soft pillows and began to take his clothes off in a provocative manner. As Xie Xian watched with reddened eyes, item after item of clothing was removed until a naked white and jade-skinned young man appeared in front of him. Lin JunYi pinched one nipple with his fingers and then spreading his legs, began to rub his other hand on his erect male organ. In a teasing tone he asked, “President, is this the first time you’ve seen something like this?”

Xie Xian’s breathing became hot. In the front of his suit pants there was a clear tent forming. Seeing it, Lin JunYi laughed. Kneeling forward on the bed, he unzipped Xie Xian’s pants and pulled them down halfway, freeing his enormous and purple instrument. It was incredibly hard and already wet with liquid. 

“Oh dear,” Lin JunYi said with mock pity. “It looks terribly painful. Has it been a long time since you’ve vented?” After saying that he opened his lips and as Xie Xian inhaled a sharp breath of shock, swallowed the organ into his cherry-red lips. But he had only began licking it gently when Xie Xian suddenly grabbed the back of his head and began to pump in and out instinctively.

Is this guy really a virgin?! It was clearly Lin JunYi who had taken the initiative to seduce Xie Xian tonight but once again the speed of events made him feel a bit dizzy. How come he’s so aggressive and seems like he knows what he’s doing? Is it just instinct? I’ve heard of the protagonist’s halo but even the second male lead has a buff like this?!

Although he was surprised, Lin JunYi didn’t dislike it. His body was naturally lewd and so he liked men who were aggressive and knew what they wanted. So Lin JunYi threw his previous caution and thoughts away and began to indulge his lascivious desires with Xie Xian without reservation.

The veins in Xie Xian’s face bulged and the sweat rolled off his back as he slammed himself in and out of his secretary’s mouth and throat. It was the first time he had experienced such overwhelming pleasure.. Lin JunYi’s cherry lips were stretched around his enormous cock and above it Lin JunYi’s phoenix eyes were curved and the small mark underneath the eye was also twitching and filled with lust…

It feels so good…. Xie Xian’s hips couldn’t stop as he felt himself losing control. How can Zhou Yi’s mouth and throat feel so good?! 

Even before when he was with Chen Heng, Xie Xian had never let himself think of the other person in an overly lustful manner. Sure, he longed to hold Chen Heng but… the other person and sinful desires seemed to be two concepts that didn’t fit in the same sentence.

But Zhou Yi… from his seductive, devilish face to his lewd and wanton body… he seemed to be someone that was born to be pressed down by a man.

Thinking of that, Xie Xian’s eyes went dark. After pumping in and out of Lin JunYi’s mouth, Xie Xian finally couldn’t hold on any longer and ejaculated inside his secretary’s throat. 

Then, as he watched with red and lustful eyes, Lin JunYi only half-closed his lips and swallowed all of his semen. Then, as he withdrew back from Xie Xian’s penis, a little bit dripped down the corner of his lips and he even wiped it with his index finger and then sucked it back into his throat, as though he didn’t want to let a single bit of Xie Xian’s essence go.

Having done that, he leaned back on the pillows and murmured lustfully, “President, you taste pretty good. Did my mouth feel good? If so, then do you want to try…. my lower mouth?”

Lin JunYi spread his flexible legs and then licked his fingers again, wetting the digits with both his saliva and the remnants of Xie Xian’s essence. Then he pressed them against his red chrysanthemum entrance while gazing into Xie Xian’s eyes.

Xie Xian’s breathing short circuited. His meat rod, which hadn’t really softened much, immediately sprang back to full hardness. “You…” He quickly took his pants and suit jacket off until he was only wearing his shirt. He then approached Lin JunYi who was still pleasuring and preparing himself for what was to come.

Looking at his lewd and lascivious position, Xie Xian felt something hot and dark crawl into his heart. “You seem very experienced…. How many men have you done this for?”

Lin JunYi grinned at him. He didn’t pretend to be innocent but said honestly, “Enough that I know how to make it feel good. How about it, President? Do you want to try it too? I can promise you once you’ve tried it, you’ll never be able to forget it. At least… that’s what I’ve been told.”

Just thinking about the number of other men Lin JunYi had seduced using these words and this pose made Xie Xian’s eyes go dark. He immediately grabbed Lin JunYi’s white and soft buttocks and the other person let out a “Uh!”. The kitten-like noise as well as the softness and tenderness of the flesh surprised him and seemed to scratch at his heart, as if telling him to be gentle, but the next second Xie Xian’s eyes darkened again.

As though he were unable to control himself, he aimed his hard organ towards Lin JunYi’s swollen entrance and then, without any more delay, thrust himself inside!

It was the first time Xie Xian had been inside a person’s most hidden place! The tightness, wetness and heat of Lin JunYi’s passage shocked him and made him tremble as waves of pleasures assaulted his senses. Especially when Lin JunYi threw back his head and let out a pleasured “Ahhh!” sound, Xie Xian felt like he was about to go crazy. He grunted loudly and then holding onto Lin JunYi’s buttocks, began to slam himself in and out roughly. Leaning forward, he pressed down heavily against Lin JunYi’s naked body and even bit him hard on the shoulder.

“Ahhh!” Lin JunYi gasped softly. “Slower… be more gentle boss…”

Xie Xian acted as though he completely couldn’t hear him. He was like a wild beast that had been restrained for too long. Finally his shackles had been broken and now he leapt forward with uncontrollable lust and desire! 

Holding Lin JunYi’s body, he speared through him repeatedly and aggressively. He would pull his cock out until only the tip was left inside and then slam himself back in, thrusting all the way to hilt. 

“Ahhh!” Lin JunYi couldn’t control his voice as he was fucked roughly by his boss. However Lin JunYi was a naturally lewd person and, although it was probably this body’s first time, it seemed that just as Lin JunYi’s soul had crossed over, his body’s natural inclinations and adaptability did as well. Seminal fluid was already dripping like non-stop as Lin JunYi’s flexible backdoor constricted and massaged Xie Xian’s meat stick as it entered and exited, gobbling the male organ like a hungry mouth.

“F**k!” Xie Xian swore, feeling like a man who’d lost his reason. All he could think about was burying himself in his secretary’s wanton body and fucking his tight hole until it was completely broken. “How can your body be so obscene?”

“This... how should I answer this...” Lin JunYi didn’t deny this at all and even wanted to own up to it proudly. Holding Xie Xian’s shoulders tightly, he wrapped his long and flexible legs around his boss’ waist and tightly pressed their two wet bodies together. “President, does it feel good?"

In response Xie Xian began to thrust even faster and deeper, pressing against his prostate every time, making fireworks go off in Lin JunYi’s brain. In fact he felt so good he completely forgot he was a transmigrator doing a mission. All he could think about was Xie Xian’s magnificent penis, buried deep inside him and giving him indescribable pleasure….

“Ah-Yi…! Ah-Yi, you feel so good!” Xie Xian bit deeply down into his shoulder, drawing blood. The name he used, which was Lin JunYi’s actual nickname, gave Lin JunYi an illusion that he was really making love with him in his real body, that he and Xie Xian were lovers in reality….

“Boss, I’m going to...!” Lin JunYi didn't actually finish his sentence between his body arched as his penis, pressed between the two bodies, erupted against Xie Xian’s belly. At the same time the contraction of his passage sucked and constricted around Xie Xian’s meat pillar so hard that the man felt his logic break. He gasped loudly and, slamming himself deep into Lin JunYi, he began to ejaculate inside the smaller  man again.

Lin JunYi felt the warm fluid rush inside of him and groaned loudly. After that he collapsed onto the bed, his head full of sweat and his brain blank with pleasure.

That was… too good.. He thought in a daze. And then.. A man could get addicted to this…

***

Author's Note: That's all for now, I've actually written 2 complete arcs of this story and am working on the third arc. Please let me know if you enjoy this story, it will be super encouraging. Thank you!

26