Chapter 7: What we did that night
771 12 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We stood in the middle of the room and hugged for a few seconds sharing each other’s body warmth.

It was like I was being hugged by my mother. Was that how a mother’s hug feels like?

Lady Sylvia whispered in my ear.

“Do you know why I developed hatred towards men?” I looked into her eyes, “I didn’t have control over the change I went through, Luther. But the actions I did to vent my frustration were truly stupid and vulgar.”

Slow music was playing through a magic artifact. We slowly danced on the carpet. I guess she wanted to talk about her feelings or share her experience before we actually do anything.

“What happened in the past...?” I cautiously asked.

She stopped dancing and smiled bitterly.

“I was raped. And I don’t mean the usual when the woman says no but then the man doesn’t listen.” She bit her lips, “Do you remember what really happened to the former king, my father?”

I shook my head.

They said that he died from a sickness which he was living with for all his life. Was that not true?

“I see. Do you know why I suddenly mentioned him? Well...”

She began dancing again.

“My father and brothers raped me.”

“...Huh?”

“My younger sister, Bethany, Sophia’s mother was also a victim of their deeds.”

“...”

“That is why I gave her my second mansion outside the capital. She never contacts them in fear that they will do so again.”

“...what...”

How the hell can you do that to family?

“You must have seen Bethany, right? The young woman born with unparalleled beauty that the entire kingdom of nobles fell in love with her. I was actually proud of my sister for having such beauty instead of feeling jealous. Even our father and brothers couldn’t resist her charms...”

The candlelight illuminated our figures. They are made to lighten the mood but that wouldn’t be possible right now after what I heard.

“I was their next target. I couldn’t stand their actions and retaliated against them. I had to act as the elder sister. Even though the concubines and the former queen knew what they did, they didn’t do anything to stop it.”

The former king was a tyrant so that’s understandable at least. He would kill anyone who he deemed his enemies. How could such a mighty person die?

“I started my own business afterwards in order to buy my own territory and be far away from them. It was disgusting asking my brother(the current king) to lend me the funds for such a goal. But I at least paid him back so there’s no more connection between the two of us. I wanted to at least forget about that experience even for one night...” She pushed me at arm’s length and then untied her robe.

Her mature body appeared in front of my eyes. Her curves, her wide hips, the pointy nipples and her thick thighs.

I got goosebumps.

‘This woman is gorgeous.’

How is her sister more beautiful than her? 

“For tonight, you can be the master.” 

The robe fell on the floor. Lady Sylvia began undoing her heels with her leg in the air while seductively smiling at me. 

“Or do you prefer me being the master in bed?”

I basically tore off my formal jacket and pushed her down.

“Kya~ Hummph!”

I stole her lips and massaged her breasts like a crazy person. I wanted to ram her so bad. 

‘Fuck, I’m losing myself in front of such a hot milf.’

“Not so rough!”

I sucked on her neck making her moan. 

As I ran my hands across her breasts, I took one nipple between my fingers and lightly licked it. My other hand touched her honey pot above her underwear.

“Ah, Ah, Ah...!”

My body shuddered hearing her pleasant moans. 

Moans caused by me. With pride welling inside of me, I picked her up with strength I never knew I had and threw her further up the large bed.

“W-Wait! You’re so rough–“

“I thought I was the master.”

I said with a cold voice and slapped her fat ass hard. The vibration from the slap caused her fat to shake. 

PANG

“Iyaaahn!!”

She buried her face in the pillows. A sweet and sour fragrance entered my nose. I saw her underwear was drenched in fluids. 

“No need for foreplay for master then.”

I lowered my pants and then my member appeared pointing towards the ceiling.

She gulped when she saw it. It looked so rugged and veiny that it didn’t fit my face at all.

“W-Will that really fit inside...? It’s been so long...”

‘Guh, how can you be so cute!?’

She was at my mercy as I touched her body on the bed. Her moans became sweeter as her body warmed up. I rubbed my member between her cheeks and spoke.

“Since I only get master’s body for one night, we’ll have sex until tomorrow!”

I slammed my hips after I located her hole.

“AAAH!!!!!”

It was so sudden that her walls clenched tightly onto my dick.

“Guh, you’re gripping too hard.”

It felt like it was going to be chopped off.

Out.

In.

Out.

“KUH!”

Her vagina’s folds sent shivers up my spine. It was that pleasurable.

I looked at Lady Sylvia’s face and realized she was not moving.

“Oh, shit. Did she come just from me putting it in?”

So that’s why her walls tightened so much.

I shrugged and continued slamming my hips down after putting her legs over my shoulders.

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

“Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck!”

She then woke up and moaned loudly. She began pulling her hair and clenching her teeth with a debauched expression.

I lowered myself and asked.

“Is it good? Should I continue?”

She grabbed me by the face.

“Don’t you dare stop♡!”

“Very well.”

I put my entire body weight on top of her and slammed my hips again. For some odd reason it felt like my body was being filled with power as I dominated my master. 

My thrusts were so strong that the bed creaked underneath the power.

Lady Sylvia locked her legs around me and lifted her hips in sync with my thrusts.

Her breasts shook widely as her moans resonated. The people in her territory might’ve even heard her moans. 

“I’m getting close!”

She shuddered as she yelled.

I continued slapping her cheeks as I rammed my hips. I spread her butthole open and began massaging around the outer edges. I then dipped a finger inside and rubbed the muscle area closest to her vagina. The rugged texture of my dick was felt above her butthole’s folds. 

I might be a virgin when it comes to experience even if I had sex before. I mostly read how to please a woman in textbooks.  

“----!!!”

‘It worked.’

She roared and slammed her hips back with more power as well.

Then I felt her tighten up.

“I’m going in deep!”

I focused on tensing the blood in my penis, making it grow a little larger and force it in further. I then bumped into something.

Her womb’s entrance.

“IYAAAAH!!!!”

Splashing sounds soon entered my ears. 

‘She pissed.’

The yellow liquid sprayed on my legs but I didn’t care and only continued enjoying the folds of Lady Sylvia.

I was once again being sucked on by her vagina’s grip as she orgasmed.

“....Stop.... stop...”

I ignored her pleads and continued ramming my hips.

“Your vagina is telling me something else and I haven’t even cummed yet!”

My hips moved faster and faster. After a while, Lady Sylvia moved her hips with mine again. It was an endless cycle of lust. I managed to cum five times. I had no idea how many times she came. 

I alternated between her vagina, her mouth and between her breasts. The entire room stank of sex the next morning.

We had sex until the rooster outside cuckooed as the sun rose. 

-

Real plot will begin in a few more chapters.

15