CH-4 Feng Shu’s inner thoughts
548 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After hearing Zhang's reply, all three of them had differing opinions.

Luo peng was more or less accepting of it, he even found it convincing that Zhang called himself mr.no face, since he cannot see his face, it was blank.

'Zhang ergou....hm...no, i've never heard of him as well, from his strange getup he does not look like someone from the Aru continent' Luo Peng thought.

"Zhang ergou,....a nice name it is!! Mr. Zhang or should I call you Mr. No face hehehe"

Luo peng was a pretty casual person, so he did not have any problem speaking his mind.

After hearing Luo peng's remark, Zhang replied back.

"You may, call me Mr. no face in the future"

Hearing that, Luo peng replied with a simple "ok", 'Since he wanted to be called Mr. no face ,so much then, so be it'

While the two were conversing, Feng shu was inspecting them and this strange place, she noticed a big screen etched on the top of the Palace, there was nothing on it, the screen was completely dark.

She thought what a strange place this was, she had never heard anything about this Martial palace before, which quite shocked her because, she had lived long enough to enter the Transcendence realm,

 Due to which , she had seen and experienced many things in life, but nothing shocked her more than this place, Afterall, it basically sucked her into this place without any resistance from her side.

She had only experienced this powerlessness, when she began cultivating with her sword and started to uncover the secrets of cultivation, she felt the immense power of heaven and earth and felt completely helpless against it. 

She felt the same feeling of helplessness, when she got sucked into this place without any resistance.

She remembered, that she was cultivating in her secret chamber, which was situated inside a big Cave,

It was a secret cave that she had found, when she was roaming around the world looking for fortuitous encounters. 

Since then, she made that cave her secret base for cultivation and rest.

She even broke through to the Transcendence realm in that cave, without telling her Family members from the Shu faction. Although the SHU faction is a very strong Faction with thousands of strong cultivators, and they are even a powerhouse in the central part of the Aru continent, it is not without any internal strife.

It is a faction filled with scheming people, if you don't have the strength or influence to protect yourself, then you will be crushed by other people.

During her breakthrough, her Father Was fighting with his brothers and some of the uncles for the position of the Head of the SHU FACTION, it was dangerous for her to remain at her home during that period, so she ran off to this cave and hid here to breakthrough to Transcendence realm, so that she can protect herself from her father's enemies.

She is at least 500 years old this year and it has been almost 70 years since her breakthrough to the Transcendence realm, her father became the Head of SHU faction after her shocking breakthrough 70 years ago.

Coming back to how she got here, she was cultivating in her cave, trying to reach tier five of the Transcendence realm, when something fell in front of her, it was a weird purple token with a symbol J,

She picked it up to see what it was, but got sucked here instead.

In here she met three other people having the same purple token with a symbol J written on it.

And After listening to that mysterious voice, she got more curious about this place.

She wanted to probe about their identities and ask, whether they know something about this place,

But it seems like nobody knows anything, they are the same as me, it looks like they all got sucked into this place forcefully by the owner of this palace.

She first saw general Luo peng of the Hu empire, she had heard about the Hu empire and also knows that there exist an advanced stage Martial Saint in that empire.

'I have heard that martial saint's name was Luo peng as well, hm.....then he should be that Martial saint!!! Having a martial Saint is like having a Transcendence realm exper.'

No matter which faction, clan or kingdom, if you have someone as strong as a transcendence realm expert, then you will easily become top tier.

Hu empire is one of the most powerful empires of the Aru continent, with at least 5 people as strong as transcendence realm experts, with the strongest being an advanced stage Martial saint.

 They are the one of the strongest, even among the central region, where the ratio of stronger people is more.

This Luo peng general should be stronger than me since he is an advanced stage Martial saint.

Advanced martial saint's of martial arts would be almost as strong as the 7 to 9 tier of Transcendence realm of cultivation. 

Overall every cultivation realm has 12 tiers and every martial arts realm have 4 stages: Beginner, intermediate, advanced and peak.

Thinking upto this part Feng shu noticed bufang and Zhang ergou, they both look like strong individuals, no matter how you look at them.

Bufang, have this fierce and savage aura around him and especially his clothes,she noticed that, they were made up of some rare materials that makes them durable and strong, at least she can tell, that she won't be able to damage him and his clothes like Armor, before hitting him five times with her full strength. 

It made her even more cautious of this Bufang guy.

Taking even one strike from a transcendence realm expert is hard even for other transcendence realm experts, being able to take at least 5 hits without being injured is enough to fight and severely injure two transcendence realm expert at the same time, especially if you're careful, you can even kill both of them.

She also has a protective set of clothes but they aren't able to take even two strikes from an transcendence realm expert, because at least in Aru continent, there are no rare materials that are yet to be found, that are able to defend anyone against transcendence realm experts, which made her confirm that Bufang is not from Aru continent.

Now she came to Zhang ergou or should she say Mr. no face,...he literally gave her the chills.

She can't sense any qi or battle spirit or even any kind of power from him, he looks completely ordinary and harmless but the thing which makes him even more mysterious and unfathomable then the two other judges, in her opinion is because she can't see his face, it's completely blank, even though she never noticed any form energy being used to hide his face. 

Being able to hide movement of energy from her a transcendence realm cultivator is already different feat in itself.

'How did he do it?' she wondered.

She does not know anything about Zhang's capabilities yet, so she can't decide how strong he is?

 But that didn't stop her from being cautious of him, especially due to, not being able to sense any movement of energy from him,

it made her guess that He should also be in the transcendence realm but more stronger than herself, so maybe advanced or even peak level of martial Saint.

Mr. No face does not have any spiritual glow to him and his body is quite toned and lean, so, she thought he should be a martial artist.

'But can martial artists use some kind of technique to make their face completely plain? it looks like an illusion, it could be some kind of secret technique that I don't know about.' she thought.

She noticed other people as well, there were at least 20 other people, those people were also communicating with each other.

'Since, nobody of the four judges knows anything about this place, others might know something' she thought.

 With that she made a bow to the three of them, and went to converse with other people to inquire about this place.

14