CH-5 Questions and confusions
454 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Feng shu left, there was a weird atmosphere around the three Men.

General Luo was standing looking all casual, Zhang did not want any attention so, he just stood there without any word, being all anxious inside.

Bufang also just stood there arrogantly with a calm expression. 

In an attempt to get rid of this weird atmosphere, General Luo asked Bufang

"Hey, Mr. Bufang, may we know where you came from? and how did you get inside here?"

To which Bufang replied

" Hello, fellow cultivators.

I am a Wandering Cultivator in the Wuhan Continent.

I don't exactly know how I came here,.... I just remember That, I was exploring a Secret Inheritance of a Rank 9 Magical god, when I found this purple token on the main chamber of that base,....it was something that I got after fighting with many people. (After some thinking, He didn't tell where he found the Secret cave of a Rank 9 Magical god, although he could tell, they were not from the same continent, but he was a cautious person so, he did not leak his location.)

I was severely injured and almost died there. I thought today would be the day I die, but suddenly, this token absorbed some of my blood on its own, and then, I was brought here into this place. 

 Even my injuries healed completely after I came here..... I think this should be a secret base of a very powerful rank 9magical god, what do you guys think."

After saying that, he waited for their response.

'huh....Rank 9 magical god? Wuhan continent? what are they? what is even a rank 9? is it a cultivation realm and the Wuhan continent....as I thought.....he should be from a different continent!!!'Luo peng thought.

In the past he used to wonder whether there existed other continents in other parts of the world.

His own Aru continent is so massive, that he still does not know how big the Aru continent really is.

Even after living for so long, he had lived for at least 600 years but still does not know everything about his own Aru continent, much less other continents.

Now out of nowhere, he met someone from a different continent!!, which means there exists another continent in the world, and it seems like their people have their own kind of ranking system.

It was a big shock to general Luo, he got so excited after thinking upto this part, that his whole body was shaking, his face became red due to excitement.

'What does finding another continent mean? new opportunities!!!!, Improvement!!!, resources that are unheard of!!!!'

He was thankful that the purple token chose his room to fall in, and even more thankful that he picked it up!!!.

'This Bufang guy looks like a Cold and cruel person, but it seems like he also came to the same conclusion as me about different continents. He should be as excited as me, though he is quite good at hiding his emotions,.. hehehe, I figured you out Bufang, I know you are also excited, no need to act so distant and cold.' Luo Peng thought but he didn't say it out loud.

Zhang again doesn't know anything about Wuhan Continent, he had never heard of it...., but that doesn't stop him from being curious and kinda excited,

Afterall, everything that he is experiencing right now is like a dream, he still could not believe that this is happening to him, getting summoned to this strange place, meeting Cultivators and martial artists from novels and comics that he had read about.

All this rankings are like Magical god rank 9.

He wondered, if he keeps visiting this place, can he also start cultivating and become an immortal god?

'Maybe I should give it a try? even if i'm young right now, I still am afraid of dying, I don't want to die, I want to live long and experience being a Cultivator, travelling to other worlds, fight monsters and demons, and most of all he wants to see for himself, where his earth's Humans would be after millions of years,.... would they conquer the galaxy? or would they become a form of data like the internet, or would they get extinct by other living forms that exists in the universe?, or would they evolve to become a completely new species?.

Does a God that created humanity really exist? if it does exist then I wants to meet him/her.'

All this questions can only be answered with time, but as a human being, he does not have so much lifespan,

Earth's humans may develop a syringe to increase the activity of cells, which may be able to increase the lifespan of human beings, in the future, but it is still just his own conjecture, it may not even happen in his lifetime.

He would at most live upto 100 years and then die.

But now, in this place, he saw a ray of hope, there are many ways to increase a person's lifespan in cultivation worlds like theirs, I may have to request them for it, without letting them find out that iam actually just a Normal human being, 

'But what can I offer in exchange? Hm...would they trade a gun for a lifespan increasing pill?.....no, I should not be too hasty, I still have so much time, I should first observe these people and their world.'

'After knowing about them and their world, only then will I think about any kind of trade or exchanges.'

After a while General Luo replied " don't know anything about your Continents power system, we have our own rankings here so, I can't say whether the owner of this place is rank 9 or not, but I can say for sure, that being able to bring so many people into this place, from different parts of the world, that too, many strong individuals, without any resistance, I dare say, the owner of this place could be even stronger than Rank 9!! "

Hearing that Zhang contemplated and also replied calmly

" Yeah.....I agree with Mr. Luo, he should at least be stronger than anyone present here"

Bufang heard both of their opinions, and also agreed with them, but he was confused.

Although from that ancient voice, he could guess that this place was like a secret meeting, where they could exchange or trade for resources and even ask for help from people here, to kill or revenge,

But the thing which confused him was, what does a judge do? he could tell, that he was judge, but didn't know what does he have to do

Accept having a higher status than others, what benefit does it have? What work does a judge do?

That mysterious voice didn't tell us everything about this place, or what they have to do to keep coming to this place. 

Bufang thought they would be given some tasks to do outside, by the owner of this place.

He shared his theory and questions with General Luo and Zhang ergou and asked about their thoughts.

14