Ch-36 Travel to the Dogma world! A mysterious expert appears!
220 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After resting for two days, Zhang finally decided to go to the Dogma world.

As he didn't want to attract too much attention, he bought a cultivator wardrobe from a clothing store.

Wearing the cool, black coloured wardrobe, a bag, with many clothes, a smartphone, and many food items, he was prepared.

He made his two legs a bit far apart, while making a dabbing pose.

"Time to go and conquer a world!"

After being embarrassed for a while, he spoke to his badge.

"Hey, palace master, I have prepared a batch of pizzas for the deal, although it is early, I want to get the travelling function faster. Can we do the deal now?"

He was waiting for a response from his badge, when suddenly, a water-like liquid came out through the badge and spread out like a tide in his room.

"Damn!. Don't drown me man…"

He noticed that the water absorbed the boxes of pizzas before it went back through his badge.

After a while, he heard a voice inside his head.

"Deal for this month is done, giving the travelling function."

His badge was suddenly covered by the same water like liquid. The liquid disappeared after a while.

After it disppeared, Zhang carefully checked his upgraded badge, but didn't find anything new.

"So, how do I use the function? Any tutorials?"

The palace voice answered, "Hold the badge and chant, travelling function in your mind."

'Oh…' Zhang immediately held the badge and chanted, travelling function.

After his chant, something happened to his badge!.

A blue opaque like screen appeared through the upper part of his badge.

The screen was as big as a small sized mobile tablet.

It had a big word travelling function on the upper front, and two words downside, with a travel option on the right side.

[ Travelling function ]                            

                           -

[ Earth = Dogma Travel? ]

                           

[ - ]

 

Looking at the screen, Zhang got an idea about how it works.

After making some mental preparation, he directly tapped on the travel option.

Swap!

The moment Zhang tapped on the option, a space swap occurred in his room and he disappeared.

*****

At a big forest like mountain, there was a very big dome like structure made of stones and mud. The dome was as big as a small mountain.

On the front side of the big dome, there was a big ancient looking brown coloured wooden door, it was a big as a building, with many unknown mud-monster like structures on it.

It was the only way to get inside the dome.

The front side of the dome, where the big door was located, was surrounded by thousands of people.

They were either cultivators or martial arts masters.

Even the sky was covered up by the people.

The eyes of all the present were filled with greed, while looking at the door.

If the big sects were not restricting them, then everyone would have ran inside like a hurricane.

Four groups of people were standing opposite to each other.

All of the four groups had three people standing in the front, while behind the three were standing a group of young teenagers in different sect uniforms.

These four groups of people were restricting all the others from wreaking havoc.

Being able to restrict so many people from making a move meant that they were probably from some powerful sects.

On the left side of the four group, a person standing in the middle of the three people spoke up

"As righteous sects, we should not fight and destroy each other. Lets make our sects most talented disciples enter the inheritance with an elder, and let them have their own encounters, while also having them bring back some of the benefits for their own respective sects."

The person who spoke was a middle aged person with a long dark-brown hair.

He was from the Immortal seeking sect. One of the most powerful sect in the continent, with two peak level transcendence realm cultivators and three more transcendent realm experts as grand elders.

He was in the ninth stage of the spiritual assimilation realm,and also the one of the core elders of the sect.

Behind him stood two other core elders of the sect.

Hearing his words, the other three groups of people agreed with him.

A person standing in the opposite side of the immortal seeking sect, nodded her head and said. "Let's go with your plan, we strong experts should stay behind and let weak people go to slowly explore the inheritance. If powerful people went inside together and fought each other, then the inheritance could get destroyed before we can find any benefits."

The person who spoke was a mature looking female, with long black hair and a big leaf like fan attached to her back.

Looking at their aggrement, the other two leaders could only nod their heads and agree as well, afterall it was a feasible plan.

 

Seeing the four people's agreement, other weaker sects and wandering cultivators were angered.

"Hey! Aren't you being too arrogant!! We are here as well! How can you four decide everything!?"

"YEAH! YEAH! This is too much, if you don't lets us go inside, then we will do it by force!."

With the two shouts, everyone started shouting and started charging towards the entrance.

Looking at the charging people, the disciples of the four group were frightened, though the leaders completely ignored them.

The charging people were getting closer and closer to the four groups and almost reached them!.

Suddenly!! Doom!!!!

Four powerful presences appeared and pressured the whole group from moving any further.

Everyone abrutly stopped and fell down heavily.

The disciples were confusedly taring at them, wondering what had happened, when suddenly they saw the four group leaders cupping their hands with utmost respect and saying "Greetings to the transcended!."

It seems like the four presences that appeared were transcended realm existences.

Realising this, the disciples became excited.

The people that were being supressed, weakly looked up, but saw no one there.

Due to the pressure, even the flying people fell down to the ground.

Suddenly, everyone heard a voice "Continue the exploration"

It was a simple sentence, but this simple sentence sounded so majestic and authoritative that made some people almost faint.

Some disciples got a headache due to the pressure from the voice.

A few of them got some inspirations for their cultivation, so they sat down and started cultivating.

*****

Looking at the ground, an old man with a hunched back said "That should be enough, it is time for the exploration."

A person standing next to him nodded and asked "What do you think is inside the inheritance sect master Ruan?"

The hunched back old man replied "I don't know….but i am certain that this should be an inheritance of an immortal."

Two more people appeared, one was a big muscular bodied Man with long black hair and the other was a female with a short height and green hair that reached to her neck.

A big leaf like fan was attached to her back.

"It should be, afterall the dome has the capability to obstruct us from coming inside." The big muscular bodied guy said.

The green haired female with a short height was wearing a short, sexy robe.

She confusedly looked at the dome structure and asked "What kind of inheritance do you all think it is?"

Sect master Ruan replied "Sect mistress Futian, I think it is an exploration type inheritance."

The other two people agreed.

They were just about to continue their discussion, when suddenly everyone became alert!.

Four powerful attacks were reaching the group of people on the ground.

The people on the ground felt an overpowering pressure approaching them.

They all looked up to see death approaching from afar.

Three spears and one sword attacks were just about to reach them, when all the four experts in the sky moved!.

 

Sect master Ruan came in front of the trajectory of the first spear and used some seal signs to bring up a powerful earth barrier to stop the attack.

The muscular bodied guy moved forward and directly punched a spear.

Sect master Futian, gracefully took out her Leaf like fan and waved it just once to stop the sword attack from moving any further.

The last person used his sword to directly counter the last spear.

Booom!!! Boooom!! Boooom!! Boooom!!

A huge shockwave appeared after the attacks hit each other!.

 

Everyone standing on the ground fell down, with their hairs and clothes waving due to the air pressure being generated. Some were even thrown far away from the ground.

Dust particles and sand moved away from all sides like a tide!.

 

After everyone settled down and the wind pressure stopped.

People weakly supported each other to stand up.

Except the dome, everything was destroyed, no forest was left, only a big empty, desolate land could be seen.

Sect master Ruan angrily shouted "Haotian!!!! How dare you sneak attack us!!!"

Miss Futian's eyes become red due to anger. "Come out if you dare!! I will skin you all alive!!."

The other two people were also completely angered.

Suddenly in front of everyone, four people appeared in the sky.

Three identical looking people with short black hairs with a spear in their hands.

The last one was a mature looking female, with short black hair and a sword.

 

Looking at them, the four people became even more angered.

After seeing the woman that appeared, Futian directly moved and attacked them!!.

"You will die here today!!"

She moved forward and started swinging her fan frantically.

Whoosh! whoooosh! whoosh!

Air like waves kept being generated and went towards the four unknown people.

The woman smirked after looking at Futian.

"Kill me? You have got some delusion about your strength my dear Fu~"

She moved forward and was about to engage in a fight with her, when someone blocked her path.

"What are you doing?" She asked threateningly.

The person who stopped her was a short black haired man, he looked at her and said.

"Don't fight her alone, let's attack together and kill her."

"Oh…let's do it then."The woman raised her right eyebrow and smiled.

 

Ruan and the three people were still angrily looking at the four of them, they didn't realise that Futian went ahead alone, due to the anger clouding their senses.

 

After realising this, Ruan anxiously shouted "Don't go alone!" He hurriedly moved forward.

Looking at Ruan, the other two men also moved.

The three twins laughed "You're late!"

With that, all four of them attacked Futian!.

Three spears and one sword were directly thrown at Futian!.

Being the focus of the attack, Futian naturally became afraid.

She didn't know why she even tried attacking them alone.

'Why did I even move forward? Sigh…I will definitely die.'

Futian was indignant, she didn't want to die here.

 

The people on the ground saw the powerful attacks were almost about to swallow a powerful female cultivator, when suddenly something happened!!.

Shwaaaa! Shwaaaa! Swaaaap!!

When the attacks were almost about to reach Futian, something happened.

It was like time had stopped, with a tearing sound, a blinding black light appeared and went in all directions.

A big space crack suddenly appeared on the middle, in front of Futian!.

All the attacks went inside the space crack and disappeared.

Everyone was shockingly looking at the attacks being absorbed inside the crack.

They tried looking inside the space crack, but only saw endless darkness.

After a while, the attacks disappeared along with the space crack, and everyone saw a human male figure standing in front of Futian.

The person was wearing a shining black cultivator wardrobe, they noticed that the mysterious person had worn a weird brown coloure bag on his back.

The last thing that they noticed was his featureless face!.

8