Ch-44 I am Tao the Wanderer, not Zhengyi
173 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Eh, what?..." Bhatian looked stunned, she didn't expect such a scenario.

After carefully analysing what Tao(Zhengyi) said, she thought for a bit before looking at everyone in the room.

Everyone except for Weng looked confused, only Weng signalled for her to reject him.

Seeing the signal from Weng, Bhatian directly rejected Tao.

"I understand your curiosity Mr. Tao, but Except Mr. No face, nobody here knows anything about torches. Even if you were to stay here, you may not learn anything from us."

Hearing her response, Tao immediately replied with enthusiasm.

"No need! I just want to stay close to these torches, please let me stay here and work as a cleaner or servant!." He raised his head and expectantly looked towards Bhatian.

Seeing his look, Bhatian didn't know what to do, when suddenly Weng reached close to them and picked up Tao, while glaring at him. "You have already bought a torch, now get lost."

He threw Tao(Zhengyi) out of the shop again, but this time with some gentleness.

 

…….

After being thrown out, Zhengyi stood up and went up to a nearby shop to drink tea.

While drinking the tea and getting weird looks from the people, Zhengyi was thinking 'Plan failed….guess I will have to stay here for a while and observe this shop.'

Zhang and the group saw Tao(Zhengyi) suddenly drinking tea inside a shop and looked at each other.

Zhang said "It seems like he won't give up so easily." 

Weng didn't think much, as it didn't matter where Tao was living, as long as he didn't stay inside the shop. 'I will have to be vigilant against him'

After thinking of this, he seriously stared at Tao(Zhengyi) and saw that Tao was also looking at him, albeit with a disgusting smile.

Bam! 

Looking at that smile, Weng directly closed the doors of the shop.

….

Zhengyi was showing his best smile, but it seems like Weng didn't like him much.

Seeing that he directly closed the door, Zhengyi sighed and shook his head with some disappointment…..

He was just leisurely drinking tea, thinking about his life, when suddenly he sensed some danger!.

!!!!!!

His whole body shook and his heart beat a skip!.

Sensing some kind of danger, he directly left the shop and went outside to hide somewhere.

…….

After a while.

Five muscular people came inside the shop, they were subordinates of Weng.

One of them inspected the shop and said with some anger "The person ran away!"

The other people went inside and began asking some questions regarding Tao.

It seems like they were ordered to capture him and throw him out of the county.

*****

After the whole scene with Tao ended, Zhang was finally able to actually meet Weng and Bhatian.

Weng asked "How was your trip Mr. No face? I wonder how you travelled here from your world."

Hearing his question, Zhang thought for a bit. 'Should I tell him that the palace transported me here or should i act like an expert?....I am sure that he would find out about the Palace's transporting function in the future.…. I should not boast too much.'

"The travel was nice, nothing serious happened on the way. As for coming here, I made some trades with the palace before being able to transport here. Sigh….I actually wanted to come here without making a trade with the palace, but your world was too far away from my world. If I travelled by myself, then I may have never reached here at all."

Hearing his words, Weng was a bit shocked.'He must've sacrificed a very powerful treasure for this trip….' Although Weng was shocked he was also a bit excited "We can travel to different worlds with the Martial Palace's help?"

"Yes, not only worlds, but different galaxies as well, as I have come from a different galaxy." Zhang replied.

…..

Looking at the two of them talking, other people in the shop couldn't understand what they were speaking about.

It was like hearing two class toppers speaking with each other about a topic, and you having no idea about the topic, couldn't understand a single thing.

Bhatian didn't care much, she went away to make some tea for Mr. No face, and told Mengxi to clean up the place.

While cleaning, Mengxi was also hearing their conversations and caught the word Galaxy.

She squinted her eyes and thought. 'What is this galaxy that they are talking about? Mr. Weng seems to be very obsessed about this."

Due to Weng's influence, Mengxi was also a bit curious about this galaxy now.

Chunxi and Yungxi didn't understand their conversation, after being bored for a while, they went up to Mengxi and started helping her in cleaning.

Pingwen and Bingwen were the only two that were awkwardly standing with Mr. No face and Weng.

Though the two were not understanding anything, they still looked a bit interested after seeing Weng being so excited.

'What is this galaxy? Are they talking about the mysteries of this world? Maybe that is why we aren't understanding much, afterall only powerful people could understand the talk of other powerful people.' This is what everyone thought.

……

After a while, Bhatian finally came back with some fruits and tea.

Zhang noticed the food items in her hands and curiously looked at them.

The liquid inside the tea cup had this weird blue colour, and the fruits looked quite similar to Apple. 'I wonder how it tastes.'

He picked up a fruit, bit a part of it and chewed it before swallowing it inside his stomach.

Everyone was shockingly looking at Mr. No face eating the fruit, especially Mengxi, Chunxi, Yungxi, Pingwen and Bingwen.

They saw Mr. No face take off his mask and saw his featureless face!They almost got a fright!, but seeing that their mother and Weng didn't look surprised, they calmed down a bit.

'Is this? Is this why he is called Mr. No face? Because he has no face?'

Though they were quite shaken, they didn't make too much of a commotion.

After calming down, they saw him picking up a fruit and taking a bite of it, which again shocked them.

This time even Bhatian and Weng were a bit shocked.

They only saw Mr. No face bringing the fruit closer to his mouth, and a part of the fruit suddenly disappeared!.

'Did Mr. No face really eat the fruit? Does he have a mouth?...maybe he has a face, but we can't see it because we are too weak.' thought Weng.

Although it was shocking, they didn't get shocked for too long and ate their sweets as well.

After taking a bite, Zhang felt that the taste was similar to apple.

'Different world has different wonders I guess.' although he could take back some cool things from this world to earth and sell them, he didn't want to become a businessman but a powerful expert, and it would also be very annoying and time consuming.

He didn't touch the tea because he didn't like drinking tea right after tasting a sweet fruit.

……

While eating, Bhatian looked at Zhang and suddenly asked "What is your plan here Mr. No face? Is there something you need?"

Weng looked interested in knowing that too, afterall he seemed to have sacrificed quite a big treasure for coming here.

Hearing the question, Zhang thought for a while and answered "Yeah, I will be staying here for a while and observe your world, hope you don't mind my presence."

"Not at all Mr. No face!, We will be happy to have you here." Bhatian replied.

After saying this, she started introducing her family members to him.

"These three are my daughter's Mengxi, Chunxi and Yungxi and these two males are my son in laws Pingwen and Bingwen. Miss Qing had already determined their talent, she said that Mengxi has talent in body cultivation, Pingwen has talent in Martial arts, while Chunxi, Yungxi and Pingwen has talent in Cultivation."

"Oh, pretty nice that your whole family has talent for their respective paths." Zhang praised.

'Body cultivation….hmm now that the palace voice told me that no technique is required for my advancement in cultivation, maybe I can try body cultivation?. Who knows maybe I could retain my body's strength back on earth.'

He decided to try this later.

******

At an alleyway, Zhengyi was currently hiding in a corner looking for any pursuers.

Seeing that no one was there, he heaved a sigh of relief and sat down.

"Phew, Man, I don't want to do this anymore, maybe I should just go back and.."

He didn't complete his sentence because he sensed some people approaching him from afar.

'What? Was I actually seen?' Zhengyi became a bit nervous, he couldn't move because he was exhausted after running around the county trying to hide from people.

'Haaa! Let it be, who cares? I should just go home and sleep after being thrown out.'

He didn't care anymore, and camly waited for the people to approach him. 

…...

After they reached him, Zhengyi was finally able to see their appearance.

There were two people, one was short and the other was tall.

He didn't recognise the two people, but still smiled and said "Yeah yeah you got me, you can throw me out now. I don't care anymore."

Hearing his words the two men became confused for a while, before the short guy opened his mouth and said "Zhengyi, the justice man, we aren't here to capture you, but to help you in your investigation of this shop."

'!!! What?' Zhenyi was shocked that someone actually recognised him. Although 'the justice man' title weirded him out a bit, he was more shocked to hear his real name being called out by a stranger.

"What did you just call me? Zhengyi the justie man? Who is that? My name is Tao the wanderer." He replied.

'Hm...from their getup they look like normal netizens of this county, but I am sure that they must be from some big factions in the city.' thinking of this, Zhengyi became cautious.

"Hehehe, No need to act Zhengyi, we already know your real identity. Let's get to the point, we will help you in hiding away from those guards and you can keep investigating that shop."

Although he was cautious of the two, Zhengyi still stood up and replied.

"I don't know what you are talking about, my name is Tao don't cofuse my identity with someone else, I just have some interest in their torches. I don't have any other intentions."

After saying this he left.

 

Seeing Zhengyi's back, the tall person turned his head to look at his partner and was about to say something, when the short guy suddenly interrupted him.

"I know that you are confused, it seems like you have not caught his hidden intent. He has already agreed to take our help."

"Huh?...but how?" The tall guy was a bit confused, he scartched his head and confusedly stared at his short friend.

"It seems like you need to sharpen your visual skills a bit brother. First he showed his agreement by not revealing his identity even after we called him out, means he is still in his character. Second, he directly went away so confidently, as if he wasn't afraid of those guards anymore, which indicated his trust in us."

The tall guy was enlightened after hearing this and said. "If it is like this then we should go and help him hide right?"

The short guy smiled and replied "Yeah, let's go."

After saying this they both moved and dissapeared from their respective positions before following behind Tao( Zhengyi).

They were helping Zhengyi because the factions behind them also wanted to know the intentions of this shop owner.

******

In this way, day after day, Zhengyi kept visiting the shop, while also hiding away from the guards that Weng sneakily sent behind him.

Zhang decided to stay in this county for a while, and travel back and forth between earth and Dogma for some specific needs like shitting in a modern toilet because he didn't really wanted to relieve himself in a forest or somewhere else.

Finally a whole month passed in the Dogma world since Zhang appeared, and the time for the beast tide finally appeared.

 

 

9