Ch-6 Judges, Members and missions
422 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After hearing Bufang's worries they got worried as Well.

'Yes...what are the rules here?'

'What do they have to do as judges and members?'

'Do they just stand there, acting all mysterious?'

'Or, are we just here to make connections and receive help from other members and judges to make ourselves Stronger?'

'No matter how you look at it, we are the ones getting the benefits, not the owner of this place.'

'Would someone give us some kind of tasks to complete while we're here?'

'We don't even know how long we can stay here and after we leave this place, when can we come back again? and how?'

'That voice even said that we are the people chosen for this era,..... so, that means this Place has been active since a long time ago.'

'That mysterious voice said that there could be members that are as strong as judges and they can challenge any one of the judges to replace them, but why would people fight for being a judge?  What kind of advantages do judges have that will make people fight to get their position?.'

All this can only be answered by that mysterious voice.

Thinking of this part, Zhang started panicking inside his mind, 'What would I do?....if some arrogant person with a mindset of ( I won't even fear a god, so, what are you a mere judge?) challenged him to a fight?.'

While they were all having their own thoughts, suddenly they all heard a mysterious voice,

And this voice was exactly the same voice that told them about this place when they first arrived here.

"It seems like you people are more comfortable now after being here for a while, since you all are well settled, I be telling you all more about this place."

"As I have said before, this is the MARTIAL PALACE, and it is a place for you people to engage in conversations, trade exchanges, commissioning skilled people to do your bidding for an equivalent exchange."

"Overall, this is a place where you can become Stronger and cross your limits"

the voice said with a majestic tone.

" By now you all might have already guessed about the advantages of being able to come here, some of you may even be very excited as well, BUT I have to remind you all that, these are not for free. You all will be given some tasks to do, which you have to complete before a month. Everyone of you will have to do one mission out of many missions listed on that boulder."

"Judgs are required to do the more harder missions on the level of Spiritual transformation to Transcendence because they are much stronger as compared to most members. Memberscan do any mission on the level of the Aurora core to the Transcendence realm."

"Your month's criteria is to do one mission for free. After that, you can choose to do more missions, but this time you would be rewarded for completing it."

"If someone takes up a mission, and completes it before a month's time, then to prove that you have completed a mission, you just have to show your badge towards the place of your mission."

"If your mission is to kill someone, then after killing him/her you just have to touch that person with your badge whether 'J OR 'M'. "

After listening till here everyone got confused, which boulder? and badge? they saw a badge etched on their chest and looked for the boulder but didn't find anything,

they wanted to ask, where the boulder was but,

Before anyone could say anything, they felt the ground underneath quake little by little, until the ground started shaking so much that some of them even fell on their butts.

After the earthquake finally stopped, they all saw a small house size boulder suddenly appearing in their sights. where, they saw as many as thousands of papers with something written on them.

The voice started speaking again

" These are all the missions that are available for this month, you can choose any one of these missions to do before the end of this month."

" Now, I will tell you about the judges and the members.

Judges are basically very strong and accomplished people of their own respective places,  Theyhave already achieved things that many others can't ever think about,... but they are not without any desires of their own, they also have desires, some may want to improve their strength, some may want something else or some may even be just looking for some excitement. basically, they also want something,

which is why they are here.

Members are also just like judges, they also want something, that is why they are here,

Some members may be very strong as well, almost on par with the current judges,

If they want to become judges, they can challenge a judge to a fight and defeat them to steal their title of judge. but if they lose the. they have to do a mission from the Judge"

Some may be wondering, what are the benefits of becoming a judge, well that is,

Judges are able to turn down missions, they aren't required to do missions that are assigned by 'The Martial palace'.

They don't have to do missions every month, like the members, they only have to do one mission every one year.

But for members, it is compulsory to do one mission every month of the year.

There may be members, who are just normal individuals with no strength,

For those people, doing missions are not compulsory, they can first accumulate strength and become as strong as an auroras core individual.

For those people, who fit the criteria, they have to do one mission every month from today.

If you don't comply with the rules here, then you will be robbed of your power and kicked out of this place without ever being able to come back and your memories about this place will be wiped out as well "

This time the voice said this sentence in a threatening tone.

Many people felt a chill run down their spine, not because of hearing about the punishment of not complying with the rules, but because of the coldness of the voice when it said that sentence.

After saying all this, the voice stopped speaking.

Everyone went deep in thoughts after hearing all that, it took them some time to digest all the information that voice had shared.

After digesting all that information, everyone looked at the place where the missions were distributed.

Some bold people even went there to see what kind of missions do they have to do for this month, 

After seeing these people, many people followed their lead and assembled near the boulder to see whether there were any easy missions that they could do for this month.

But, after seeing the missions, they lost colour from their faces and became restless, because the missions were just...too hard.

There is this one mission, where they have to kill and get 5 cores of Scorpion kings, which made many people feel hopeless because a scorpion King is almost as strong as an Nascent soul realm

What is the nascent soul realm? people on this level can become kings of a kingdom!!.

Some really strong Nascent soul experts can also become a general of a decently strong empire!!.

They are super big shots!!! and here in this place, they are so casually requested to kill monsters on the same level as Nascent soul realm experts!!.

There is one more mission where they have to kill someone named blood overlord Yakushi from the blood realm, and get his blood core, it was written that Blood overlord Yakushi's strength is almost on the level of Transcendence realm or rank 8 Magical sage realm realm.

These missions were more on the harder side of the list, there were other easier missions as well, 

Like finding some rare herbs etc etc. But, even these comparatively easier missions were very hard for some weak members.

After looking at these missions, almost everyone got a headache, thinking they have to do these kinds of crazy missions every month made them faint but when they saw the rewards...they got a shock!!

The rewards could only be called generous or wholesome, like getting a low level spiritual weapon for just collecting some rare herbs from some secret mountains.

 

They could not help turning their heads toward the place where the Judges were standing, 

There were many who were envious of them because judges don't have to do missions without a reward...

  They didn't dare to have any secret thoughts though because they have heard that these judges were very powerful individuals.

They weren't idiots,

 Why would they risk offending a powerful person, just because they didn't want to do missions?

 So, they just stared at them without doing anything.

Though, there were also some people who did have some other thoughts.

13