Prologue.
711 9 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1-prologue

"HUNNNNN….. HA… HA… " 

*Paka* *Paka* *Paka*

"Tooo~ muuuuuch~! Yuzu! Yuzu! Im going to die! I-I-I can't! Hhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!"

*Deep grunting*

Sultry sounds bounced off the walls of the dark storage room. The wet sounds of flesh were the instruments that played rhythmically in the darkness while the naked bodies entangled themselves in a horizontal tango.

"Use me… as you like…. I'm sorry Yuzu!"

Adjusting your sights in the darkness you can see a beast, no, it is a man. A man whose back is about a meter wide. He is squatting as a sumo would at the start of their match however he wore no Mawashi and he wasn't staying in place. His large body was thrusting back and forth in a downward angle, his target? Was a medium framed girl, who had both hands of this towering man placed on her well arched ass, as her body was being used to support the large man as he violated her.

Sweat ran down the protruding belly of the man, falling in the crack of the girls ass, thus amplifying the smacking sound as their bodies connected.

*PAK* *PAK* *PAKA* *SMACK*

"OWWW!" The girl responded to the large calloused hand smacking her ass. If the lights were one you would see one entire cheek and a portion of the girls thigh, welted with the shape of the man's hand. Unseen tears are forming in the eyes of the girl.

*smack!*  *SMACK!*

"Ah! Ah! AHHHHHH!"

*grunting* *Grunting*

"Please!" The girl speaks between thrusts and slaps, "please! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

The man swings open his thighs, allowing his cock to not only extend out of his fat pocket in his groin, but also to add extra power in his thrust.

"HOOOAAAAAHHHHHH!"  The girl belched out a literal growl, as her insides became hypersensitive by the violence cock. She began to urinate on the exercise mat her knees and face were currently pushed onto. Her body convulsed as the shock of having her cervix rammed that hard was equivalent to being punched in the stomach, but through her pussy. This being her first time having it done, made it only painful and not pleasurable at all.

The man slowly pulled out his bejeweled cock so her pussy could feel each and everyone of the man's dermal piercings as he exited her pussy. She shivered with each sparkling piece that left her currently gaping canal. Using his thumbs he opened her pussy up before ramming his still stiff cock in her.

"HAAAAAIIIIIIIII!" The shock of the entire cock of this man, driving head first into her cervix walls with over 170kg of weight behind his thrust made her momentarily seize.

The man began his rhythmic pumping again, slowly waking the girl up from her stupor. With his regular motions she is easily driven to imagine, but she holds back as she is on guard for more abuse.

The man seems to slap her or drive his dick deep into her right when one of her orgasms begin. Making her brain mix up the pleasure and pain. She had already agreed to this, so all she can do is ride this out now. Hoping somehow that this can atone for the part she played in this man's life.

Her thoughts ran wild in her head when she wasn't orgasming. What did she need so badly that she ended up in this? Why did she have to change? Were things actually perfect without her realizing? All she can hope for is that she can give him pleasure for all the pain he felt.

A few more moments of fast paced cock drilling and the man brings the girl to orgasm one time uninterrupted.

"HHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Samoans freely as she clamped down on his cock. Her orgasm lasted almost a minute since she was freed from a slap or cervix pound this time.

"Ugh!" The man groaned as he pulled out and rose to a standing position and slowly backed away as he made sure to avoid the piss puddle between the girl's knees. He grabbed a pair of pants on the floor off the mat and grabbed his phone. He turned on the flashlight and aimed it at the girl.

"Ha…. hah….. ha." The girl was still in a deep arch with one of her backside red. Her pussy was still open slightly as the abuse it just received stopped the lips from reconnecting entirely. 

*kapcha*

A picture was taken and the man turned his light off and put his phone back in his pants. He stepped to another pile of clothes and picked up a uniformed skirt and shirt, he began to wipe his large sweaty body with it before he threw the clothes back to the ground. The girl, finally moving, saw the action as her eyes got used to the dark room that had barely any light coming in.

"So will you use that picture against me, like in all those perverted mangas you said weren't yours?"

*SMACK!* A very large hand whipped across the already red part of the girls ass.

"AHHHHHH!" The girl began rubbing her still arched ass, "H-H-Hey! Yuzu that-"

*Deep Grunt*

*yelp*

"I-I-I'm…" the girl stuttered and just looked away, "nevermind."

The man began to dress in his uniform and put himself together nicely. Although he is very large, he moves nimbly as he puts his clothes on. The man then walks to a wall and pulls off a tarp that was blocking a barred window, thus illuminating the room.

The girl blocked her eyes as she adjusted to the light. Her milk white skin was flushed red, while her right ass cheek and hamstring were welted with a hand print. Her short black hair came right below her ears. The center almond eyes were black as night, she had some meat on her body but mainly in her breasts and her stomach. She was 157cm tall, but if she was 164cm she could be one of the top models in all of Japan. To her assaulter she was always beautiful though and normally nothing could change his mind, but something did change his mind and this beauty is now only a target.

The man finished putting his uniform together. He appeared to have almost no neck due to his weight and size, his eyes looked a little small for his large face, the specially made uniform fit him nicely, but could be considered a blanket for the girl in front of him. He has two heinous scars on his face. From the top of his left eye down to his lips and from the top left of his forehead across to the right side of his chin. What could have been a chubby and cute face, was now a hardened face full of hate.

"H--H-Have you… been working out?" The girl tried to make a conversation before looking at the pants of the man and seeing a large bulge. She checked her pussy to confirm.and looked back at him, "Y-y-you didn't finish, did you maybe… maybe," she had a hard time offering herself to him.

"You don't deserve it." The man said coldly. The girl was taken back by his words.

"Huh? But, why else,"

"I'm going to use you. You are meant to be a plaything." The man said as he adjusted his tie. "You don't deserve the right to satisfy me. Any cock will do for a whore like you, and I'll treat you as a whore." The man grabbed her clothes on the ground and tossed them to her. "A whore like you will never please me, only a real woman could. So if you want my seed, crawl on the floor behind a woman I find worthy and beg her to let you suck it out of her."

With those words you see some of the life in her drain. And the clothes in her hands almost fall to the ground. The man heads for the door and leaves. As he shuts the door he could hear, "Yuzu…. I'm so-", as he slams the sliding door shut, not wanting to hear it anymore.

The sun is beaming down on him and he looks up at the cloudless sky.

"Looks like it's raining."

As tears fall from his eyes.

11