Chapter-2 Black-Friday… 2/7
36 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Night-Time.

Eras, Eirshal and Quila found themselves standing in what looks like a prison, there were six cells but one was empty, they looked at each other before looking back on the gate where two guards stood, nearly motionless.

Captain-Eirshal: well princess I think we found ourselves caught by another hostile species...

Admiral-Eras: if it was not for your broken speech box we would have not been in this mess.

Eirsal crossed his arms as he shakes his head.

Captain-Eirshal: hey, at least all of us are still alive right?

Admiral-Eras: you may be right captain however we're at their mercy, not the other way around.

Eras looks at the sky as the moon as stars slowly pass the planet, Eras sighs thinking of what will become of them, he looks at the gate in front to see two guards looking at them.

the gate suddenly opens as six soldiers walked inside, the three stood up as the were surrounded.

Captain-Eirshal: I guess we should follow them? 

the two guards escorted the three while being followed by four more guards from behind, two minutes passed as they walked through a pathway that lead to an open space, looking around they saw their space ship in the middle of the ruins.

the three heard more foot steps as they looked behind them to see all their soldiers behind them, then they were soon forced to move as more guards appeared and encircled them leaving only a clear path towards the space ship.

a guard from behind them readied its gun as it shot the ground only a feet away from one of their soldiers, Quila took the hint and led the others inside the space ship while the guards soon left the moment they entered. 

meanwhile Damian watched as the aliens entered their spaceship, he smiled as he laid back on nothing.

Damian: its a good thing that this game gives the ability to move and scan objects with the construction vehicles, I wonder what happens if I ordered one to scan a building?

he clicked on a construction vehicle outside the base and ordered it to scan a nearby WW2 bunker next to a ruin, the construction vehicle scanned the bunker as it only took three seconds to scan, then a button that said buildings just below the scan button suddenly appeared, giving Damian the idea that whatever the construction vehicle scanned can be built.

Damian: oh yeah... 

Damian smiled as he clicked the buildings button on the construction vehicle, and low and behold the bunker was there ready to be built, but at the cost of nothing, the description below says that it must be built on hard soil or next to trees, it was kind of funny to Damian since all buildings are built on soil, but then it hit him.

what if bunkers change depending on where it was built, for example if a bunker is built on solid flat round it could be made from dirt or rock, and if its in a jungle then it will be made out of wood instead of rock or dirt.

the idea was brilliant, Damian then thought that if he can build a bunker from the ground and area its on then maybe he can build an entire city or even a nation, all free of cost.

soon rain poured heavily on the ruins the water level quickly rising by two feet from a puddle into a lake within the hills, the base was quickly flooded, winds became harsher as the cold winds blew away the smaller insects and birds unfortunate enough to not be able to hide from the strong winds as they were blown away.

the flood the heavy rains and the strong winds barely did any damage to Damian's troops an buildings, the flood and strong winds barely not strong enough to even move the soldiers, not even by half of an inch as the soldiers continued on their patrols and guard duties barely even troubled by the flood that tried to push them away from their posts, the rain barely even blocking their vision while the branches that smacked on them broke instantly upon contact, barely even an inconvenience even with massive branches sometimes constantly smacking against them with terrifying speeds, however the Russian researchers would be able do easily ignore the strong winds as easily as Damian's solders easily could without even being disturbed or at least ignore the blinding winds and the floods that try to pull them.

the Russian researchers struggled with all their might trying to push their massive equipment, only four out of the six massive communications equipment except for the supplies managed to get to the top of the nearby ruin while the rest were soon pulled up into safety atop the roof of the ruin.

once the equipment were finally cleared from being flooded and their circuits malfunctioning, the Russians quickly set up tents above their equipment as they took their well deserved rest.

the winds were merciless, never even reducing their speed as branches and leaves flew everywhere, it was like a storm, the sound of the tent flapping was annoying at best but the tent held its ground and protected the Russians resting inside, minutes passed as they soon woke up while the winds were still relentless and as cold as winter snow.

the Russians quickly setup their equipment and arranged their smaller gadgets and furniture inside their tents, on one tent Sarah and Demar were struggling to maintain contact with the other research team back in Russia, communications were but static on each receiving end with the dark clouds above blocking any signal from getting through.

Professor-Sarah: damn... what's with this sudden storm?

Lieutenant-Demar: hey at least those aliens don't seem to be bothered by it.

Sarah looks at Demar with a slightly annoyed look before turning back, to the laptop in front of her.

Professer-Sarah: hmm... that's because they seem to have superhuman strength, and their all covered in heavy armor, I think the sheer weight of their armor keeps them down that's why they seem to not be bothered by the storm.

Lieutenant-Demar: yeah, maybe whatever is in those large metal bags of theirs may be heavy, or their just fat.

Sarah chuckled while Demar smiled.

Professor-Sarah: well you maybe right, those bags of their sure look heavy.

Lieutenant-Demar: maybe...

Sarah and Demar kept talking as they enjoyed each others company, Damian on the other hand is currently busy making his construction vehicles scan every building and ruin tat he found outside the base just 5 miles north from his base, even with the rain still pouring all around the position of the mini base in a 147 mile radius.

once the construction vehicles were finished scanning every building and ruin they were ordered to scan Damian ordered them to build a prison, a WW2 POW prison to be precise, but this time with minor changes.

Damian then ordered a full copy of an old ruin with less cracks and less vines, in short brand new, the construction vehicles immediately got to work on building the prison while the others were ordered to make bunkers along with the walls that connect them, a gate was built to make the entrance that lead into the prison as the trees and the rocks were made into the building blocks for the construction of the prison.

Damian watched as the four construction vehicles quickly got to work on the prison with the surrounding trees slowly being taken away for space before turning into a part of the prison.

the once tree filled land quickly turned into a maximum prison in mere minutes as the four construction vehicles slowly backed away into an open space as Damian looked at his new, prison for humans but not aliens.

though the prison was only half as large as his mini base he knew that he would need more cells if he wants to see a large riot, then it hit him, when one of the construction vehicles scanned one of the old buildings for just a second he saw what looked like a robot with a barely recognizable ruined Nazi symbol painted on its shoulder.

Damian smiled with pride as he imagined a prison manned by robots, he then clicked on one of the construction vehicles and found a new units button, oh how his joy overflowed once he saw seven other units were available.

one looked like a Nazi soldier in a stasis pod while the other looked like an undead version, however the other five were the ones that caught his attention the most, two looked more like heroes than regular units, one had heavy armor that covered his entire body while the other looked like an old experimental robot, half man half machine, and they both have a number one below them, the other three looked more like monsters than humans or aliens.

one looked like a thin, tall and faceless human with large hands with sharp bones for claws, the second one looked like a hairy mix of a gorilla and a werewolf with a bulky build but no tail.

the final one was a bit more creepy, it had the body of a normal human it wore normal clothes, farmers clothes to be precise, but it had the head of a meat like fly trap that seemed to dripping blood from its mouth.

Damian: I think I know what to do...

Damian's smug face did not lie, he then selected a construction vehicle and ordered it to build the monsters first, the first monster was called the [ Skinny Man ] or so it says on top of the button, Damian ordered the construction vehicle to create one as it immediately did so as it started to create the monster at the cost of, power.

Damian: wow... electricity, I mean how do you create a monster made of meat, from electricity?

Damian became disheartened by the lack of creativity within the game as he watched the power meter quickly replenish itself back to its previous capacity while the monster is still being created.

a full minute passed and the rain started to pour even harder, the skies quickly darkened as lighting lit the area while thunder deafened the skies and lightly shook the land below where it strike.

once the monster was finally finished being made the construction vehicle slowly backed away as the monster stood tall and proud with its height being 18 feet tall, Damian watched as the monster stood still, awaiting for its master's command.

Damian selected the monster as it made a deep gurgling noise upon being selected, he then ordered the Skinny Man to move towards the jungle north east of the prison as it walked over the prison walls and into the trees.

he then noticed that there seems to be a hood and an eye inside a box beside the monster's name, indicating that monsters a far stronger when hidden and that they are currently hidden, Damian understood what the icon meant since the moment the monster went inside the jungle that icon appeared.

he then smiled as he ordered the other two to build the half gorilla half werewolf monster to be created along with the flytrap monster as the construction vehicles quickly got to work on creating the other two monsters.

 Damian then ordered the other two construction vehicles to make more of the Skinny Man monsters, seven more actually, eight minutes passed as Damian quickly ordered the Skinny Man monsters to surround the prison as they hide behind the trees, he ordered a guard move on each Skinny Man as they stood still and guarded their selected positions.

then Damian focused his attention on the new monsters as he looks at them with a serious face, the gorilla and werewolf hybrid was called [ Behemoth ] standing on its two legs and two arms it looked around and sniffed the air.

the Behemoth stood tall about 9 feet tall, looked like it was capable of shredding through armor like thin wood, the second monster however is just a regular human with a head of a flytrap, but for some reason its name felt like it was special from the others, the human monster was called [ Variant-X ] a very weird name.

Damian then selected a construction vehicle and ordered it to create another Variant-X monster, but for some reason he noticed that it costs nothing, it only took six seconds for the monster to be created, the small little details is what made Damian curious as he zoomed his camera closer towards the second Variant-X and as his camera finally got close enough he finally saw the small difference between the first and the second Variant-X monsters.

he noticed that the second Variant-X wore different clothes, a riot suit, it even carried a riot shield and a baton, but when he selected the Variant-X he noticed that there were two skilled that popped up when it was selected.

one button showed a hat icon and below it says disguise, while the other button had a hole icon, and below it says burrow, Damian was thrilled, he then knew what to do, he ordered the construction vehicles to create more of the Variant-X monsters as they quickly went to work on creating the human and flytrap zombie hybrid.

half an hour passed as an entire army of 188 riot and police Variant-X zombies stood strong, all with different and real looking human faces, they even have dialogue when one of them are selected.

they all did some sort of idle animation or what normal humans actually do when they stand around ding nothing, Damian then separated the 84 riot police from the 104 regular police as he selects the Variant-X riot police.

but then he remembered that he forgot to do something, he selected one of the riot police and to his amazement there was a new detain button, a new skill to be precise.

Damian grinned with a evil look on his face as he laughed in a sinister manner.

Damian: hehehe he hehehe he... hahaha hahaha haha ha!!!

Damian's maniacal laughter echoed through out space with many gods hearing his laughter and started fearing for their lives and for their creations, the evil gods cowering before the laughter as they hid themselves from the rest of existence.

Damian's laughter continued for two minutes before he got tired and sighed as he focused back on the game.

Damian: alright enough laughing, I think its best to shut up before I actually go insane.

he then refocused his attention back to the Variant-X police army, even though there were only three prisons inside the, prison, they were all large enough to hold and fit 34 prisoners.

they all have a limit of 26 slots before becoming full, Damian immediately ordered the police officers to garrison the three prisons with the remaining 26 police officers to guard and patrol the entire prison.

Damian then ordered the construction vehicles to build a parking lot on an empty piece of flat land for them to hide in as they were ordered to quickly enter the parking lot once the construction was complete.

he then took 10 Variant-X riot police and ordered them to morph into regular police officers as he orders one of the four construction vehicles to exit the parking lot and build three police cars before quickly returning back inside the parking lot, Damian then ordered the 10 Variant-X police officers to get inside the police cars.

then Damian thought of something, what if he could interrogate the civilians and get a cutscene, that made him quite curious and made him very eager to find out.

he zoomed out his camera and to his luck he found a dirt road just ahead about 7 miles away from the prison, he ordered the three police cars to drive towards the road as they quickly left the prison.

once they arrived Damian ordered them to go along the path, the cars drove through the empty dirt road, three minutes passed as the three police cars finally reached a cement road as Damian ordered them to stop.

Damian then zoomed his screen back into normal view as he traced where the road went, it seemed to lead to an abandoned airport where African rebels have taken the place for themselves.

Damian then ordered an attack move on the airport as the three police cars drove towards their destination, the airport on the other hand seemed to be located 76 miles north east of the prison.

once the three cars arrived they rammed through the fence and inside the airport as they shot every rebel that they saw killing 54 out of the 261 rebels inside the airport with the rain and thunder silencing the gunshots coming from their pistols, Damian immediately made the Variant-X police officers disembark their vehicles and ordered an attack move on the main building, the one's inside caught unaware were shot and killed as the Variant-X police officers storm the building as the other rebels seemed to have been alerted by the gunshots coming from the other room.

one rebel ran towards the control room of the building the moment he heard gunshots while the other rebels moved in the opposite direction instead towards the direction of the noise

the rebel ran for his life as the gunshots slowly got closer, room after room he ran holding for dear life until he reached the control room as he slammed through the double doors with as he looked at one intimidating fellow sitting right in the middle while a hundred other rebels looks at him in confusion.

while the rebel alerted his leader that they are under attack he was shot from behind by one of the Variant-X police officers as he bled there on the ground and soon died from blood loss.

Damian watched while the building was being cleared by his Varian-X police officers, even though this is a large base building strategy game Damian could see what was actually happening as he watched a rebel with some sort of skull just above the rebel hero, he then ordered the Variant-X police officers to detain the rebel as quickly exited the airport before running towards their target at nearly twice their own speed.

three more rebels exited the building as they watched in disbelief at what they saw, police officers moving at inhuman speed with blank expressions on their faces, it terrified them.

Damian quickly noticed them and ordered the Variant-X police officers to detain them and enter the police cars, once they were inside Damian then ordered the three police cars to return back to the prison for interrogation.

the tree police cars quickly went back on the road as they drove towards the prison while Damian once again ordered one of the construction vehicles to exit the parking lot and create 12 more Variant-X monsters while he waits.

but to Damian's lack of knowledge he wasn't able to notice American spec ops units actually following from behind as they tail the police cars from afar as they followed them to an unknown destination.

 

 

 

 

1