Chapter-2 Black Friday… 4/7 FAILED
24 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day-Time.

Damian ordered for a 1,000 Nazi Zombies to be created as the construction vehicles started to get to work, half an hour passed as an entire Zombie army stood strong as they await their master's commands.

Damian then selected one of the zombies to check their skills, two buttons both had a bite icon but both have different meanings, one says assimilate while the other is infect.

but before Damian could explore the skills of the unit the screen was once again interrupted by the friendly warning system.

Warning: warning! your base is under attack!

Damian: wait what!?

Damian moved the screen towards the location of where the attack is coming from and sees a child in a hoody attacking one of the bunkers with fire balls while the Variant-1 riot police returned fire using the bunker's anti tank turret and the three machine gun emplacements, good thing the bunkers self repair when their occupied.

Damian: get out of my prison! your not wanted here!

Damian selected the 1,000 Nazi Zombies inside the base as he ordered an attack move on the child, the zombies ran towards the direction of their enemy as they climbed over the walls and fired upon the enemy while charging at him.

Damian: go get him! take him down! or maybe her... I don't know...

the Nazi Zombies charged even faster at the child as they swarmed at him, the child immediately surrounded himself in fire but it did little to no damage to the nearly endless zombies that kept coming from the prison.

the army of undead ran relentlessly at the poor child as he was quickly swarmed, desperate the child threw fire balls at every direction killing many but not all of the zombies that came at him.

Damian: go! go! go!

the zombies were inspired by their master cheering them on as they pushed themselves harder and went berserk towards the child, their speeds rivaling the Variant-X monsters.

the child took many hits from every direction as he focused on dodging the seemingly endless waves of attacks coming from the undead army before soon realizing he was now screwed.

Damian: take this!

Damian selected the Behemoth who was on the other side of the prison an ordered an attack move on the child as it roached and came running towards him at double its running speed.

the Behemoth neared the wall that separated it from its prey as it leaped over the wall and towards the child as it came crashing down towards the enemy with its claws ready to tear limb and flesh apart.

a loud boom shook the ground as the undead was pushed back while the Behemoth stood tall and proud but with its prey out of sight as it looks around confused.

Damian: did the enemy unit just got squashed? looks like Ill have to be more careful this time, those were some amazing abilities that he, or maybe she got, oh well... maybe next time.

Damian then remembered that the Variant-X monsters captured an intruder, he then clicked on the prison where the intruder is being held as he clicked on the prison.

Damian then sees every unit that is being held inside the prison including the four rebels that the Variant-X police officers just detained and as well as the robot and his heroes.

then he noticed that the robotic intruder seemed to be talking with his heroes the intruder inside the cell while his heroes outside, three dots appeared on top of the three units, the once hostile unit became friendly for some reason.

Lucas: Letta your here too?

the female robot with light weight armor and a ragged cloak looked at Lucas and sighed as she, or it responded to him with a light smile as she held the cold iron bars that caged her.

Letta: Lucas? Argus? your all here? how?

Lucas crossed his arms as he shakes his head.

Lucas: we both woke up here, we don't even know how but the prison guard seem to know more about it, but the problem is they wont say a single word... I don't think they even talk.

Letta: sigh... then you better find a way for us to... what is that?

a ring of light suddenly appears below Lucas and Argus while as a pillar of light appeared outside the prison they are currently in, both Lucas and Argus looked at Letta before looking at the light outside.

Argus: looks like this is enough talk for now Letta, maybe later we can have a chat.

Letta: wait what? who do you work for?

Lucas: well that's the thing Letta, we don't know either...

Lucas and Argus both left the prison as they walked towards the light.

Lucas: so um, what's this now?

Lucas and Argus stepped on the light as it soon disappears.

Argus: hey um Lucas? has there always been a giant monster standing over that other prison?

Lucas turns to look at Argus as he tilts his head.

Lucas: uh no? why?

Argus points at the Behemoth standing above the prison as it descends down with a loud thud cracking the ground below it while Lucas turns to look at the monster.

Lucas: oh you have got to be kidding me...

Behemoth: roar!!!

meanwhile at America, Washington DC, the White House, the President's Office.

Walter sat in his seat while Livieur stood on the other side of the desk as they both looked at the casualty report on the papers all scattered around Walter's desk.

most of the pictures taken showed half dead soldiers bleeding out with some even having more worse conditions like having some or even most of their limbs severed from their bodies, but for some miracle all of them lived.

President-Walter: hmm... tell me Livieur, who exactly are we dealing with here? most of the 300 soldiers I sent to Africa were annihilated, most of them... half dead...

Livieur stood silent as sweat dripped down on his forehead.

President-Walter: is the devil screwing with us? is that it? or is this some miracle that all of my men survived that... massacre... or maybe this is just a warning?

Walter took a picture that showed a thin shadow from his desk and showed it to Livieur.

President-Walter: do you think this is a bit odd general? I mean a monster from the depths of hell spared all our men, or maybe its because there's something controlling them?

Livieur gulped as he looked at the picture more closely.

General-Livieur: sir... if I may...

President-Walter: sure general, you are free to speak.

General-Livieur: maybe I'm paranoid but isn't this odd that we haven't had any contact with a single alien so far?

Walter tapped his desk as he listened.

President-Walter: your point general?

General-Livieur: didn't we send troops to three alien crash sites?

President-Walter: yes? what about them?

General-Walter: well... we had detected a fourth alien crash site.

President-Walter: what!? where!?

General-Livieur: well... its somewhere near where the Russians found Earth's first visitors... but I think you might be more interested where the prison is located...

Walter tilts his head while Livieur sighs and crossed his arms.

General-Livieur: lets just say that the prison is a little too close to where the Russians are...

meanwhile back at the ruins Sarah and Demar were busy operating their heavier communications equipment until two alien soldiers suddenlt went inside their tent and dragged them out.

Lieutenant-Demar: woah! hey! watch it!

once they were outside they were both surrounded by more alien soldiers while the other two behind them stood guard all the while the sound of metal footsteps shook the ground as a tall shadowy figure soon came into view behind the alien soldiers as it slowly rose growing larger and larger as it got near them.

then a ten feet tall metallic heavily armored alien like robot colored in black with a red glass visor on its head with six long red metallic spikes on its back appeared behind the alien soldiers as it towered over them, it was the new customizable [ Overseer ] unit, Damian's personal customizable champion or hero unit.

Professor-Sarah: I think we now have the attention of their leader lieutenant...

Lieutenant-Demar: you tell me...

the Overseer unit releases gas from its visor the sound of metal crashing and colliding deafened their ears, the Overseer unit then walked towards the two as it looked at both Demar and Sarah.

Lieutenant-Demar: don't you think that this is a little too close?

the Overseer unit released a hiss before the deafening sounds of metal crashing and colliding finally stopped, it then looked at the tent behind the two before looking behind the tent as it jumped over it and walked towards the entrance of the ruin without making a single sound when landing.

Demar and Sarah looked at each other as they followed the Overseer unit, the three entered the cave and walked deeper into the darkness while Sarah and Demar cracked a few glow sticks to lighten the area around them.

Lieutenant-Demar: do you think that this hunk of metal is leading us somewhere?

Professor-Sarah: I don't know lieutenant, maybe but I don't seem to know why...

as they walked even deeper water started to flood the ground, the water kept rising as they went deeper until it finally stopped reaching four feet tall as they slowed down when walking.

four minutes passed until they reached some sort of dungeon where a damaged gate that looked more like a portal sat in the middle surrounded by red glowing water, or maybe its just blood.

Lieutenant-Demar: hey professor, I don't think I like where this is going...

bubbles started to appear on the blood water while the Overseer unit formed a hand cannon on both arms as it aimed them both at the blood water while Demar and Sarah took out their own guns and aimed them at the water.

16 formless blood and flesh like beasts rose from the water as they all screeched at them with claws and teeth.

Lieutenant-Demar: oh crap... get ready! here they come!

the three started shooting at the beasts as they came running towards them.

Lieutenant-Demar: damn these guys are ugly!

Professor-Sarah: your maybe right lieutenant, but I guess to them we also are.

Lieutenant-Demar: haha! professor I didn't think that you'd have humor in you.

Professor-Sarah: I guess your jokes are having an effect on me lieutenant.

Demar looks towards the Overseer unit who was taking out most of the beasts that came its way before looking back not knowing the blood water soon ran out trying to make the beasts.

Lieutenant-Demar: looks like our metal friend here does a far better job than me.

Professor-Sarah: be careful lieutenant, it may take your job.

Lieutenant-Demar: haha! like Ill ever let that happen.

the beasts suddenly came to a halt as they gathered and formed a massive humanoid flesh like beast about 13 feet tall.

Lieutenant-Demar: oh I take back what I said, this one is much uglier...

Flesh Behemoth: roar!!!

Professor-Sarah: here it comes lieutenant!

the Flesh Behemoth roared once more as it charged at the Overseer unit with great speed as it grabbed the shoulders of the Overseer trying to push it back towards the wall.

Lieutenant-Demar: covering fire!

Demar and Sarah fired on the Flesh Behemoth as it still desperately tried to push the Overseer unit with no avail as they both tried to push each other back.

Flesh-Behemoth: roar!!!

Overseer: hiss!!!

the Overseer unit slowly pushed the Flesh Behemoth back inch by inch, the sound of bones cracking and stone breaking is heard as blood spilled out from the cracks that appeared on the shoulders of the Flesh Behemoth.

soon they both let go and punched each other

 

1