Chapter 2 – Too Good To Be True
1.9k 3 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 – Too Good To Be True

In a freshly furnished apartment, a beautiful woman was pacing while talking excitedly on the phone. She wore a black business suit jacket, a white low-cut blouse, a black pencil skirt, dark grey stockings, and had on 5-inch black heels. Her navy blue hair was tied up in a professional bun, stylishly letting a few strands free, with her bangs framing her face perfectly. Her yellow eyes shone with excitement, and as she moved, her large chest bounced with every step.

"Yes, Hannah, I am serious. When can you be here?" Natasha Sutherland asks, a smile tugging at her lips. 

The woman on the other line says something, causing a bell-like laugh to come from the blue-haired vixen's mouth.

"Yes, yes. I am excited as well. Please contact Gwen and get the rest flown in as soon as possible. We will need the payments made in the next week or so, but there is no rush. You and she will be the team leads, so make sure you dress appropriately."

A squeal comes from the other line and Natasha pulls the phone away with an eye roll.

"Alright. I have a meeting to get to. You can handle the rest, right? Remember, if this works, more will surely follow."

Getting confirmation, Natasha finishes with, "Love you too, Boo. See you soon."

She then hangs up the call before doing a little happy dance, not at all matching the mature beauty her visage gives off. 

"It's all coming together now..."

With that said, she checks herself in a tall standing mirror once more, before nodding and grabbing her purse. 

'Showtime.'

* | * | *

 

Jack sits inside a coffee shop in downtown Buffalo wearing a black, tailored suit. 

He brushes his bangs from his face nervously as he waits for the woman who might become his new boss. 

Jack was nervous for a multitude of reasons. 

First and foremost, he needed this job. He had spent the last 10 months looking and failing to get into a position as a Full-Stack Web Developer. Now, sure, this job wasn't exactly that, but if he played his cards right he might become the manager of an IT department for a profitable fashion company in the near future! After all, he couldn't be the "Tech Guy" forever. Companies usually needed several roles to facilitate their technology needs. This was a great chance that he absolutely had to take. 

The second reason he was nervous was that the woman in question might very well be his long-lost, once-removed, step-sister. The thought of reconnecting after so many years was exciting! He didn't have a family anymore, not since his dad left anyway, and possibly doing fun things with a sibling was scratching an emotional itch that he hadn't ever thought he would be able to scratch.

Lastly, he was nervous, in general, whenever he went out in public. The chances of someone recognizing him from his past exploits were slim, especially with his clothes on, but it wasn't impossible. It had been over 3 years, but he still saw his own body on nearly every adult site he visited whenever he had to take care of those kinds of needs. He didn't think anyone could truly understand how fast of a boner killer it was to see yourself on the most viewed videos list. And not just once either, but usually taking multiple spots on that list. 

'Well...Maybe some people are into that... But I like watching the women, not myself.'

He thought the hype would have died down by now, what with the nearly 4 years since his retirement, but, if anything, it was in even higher demand than ever. Not to mention all the fakes coming out of the woodwork claiming to be him or acting like him.

''I guess this is what dead artists feel like...Wait...No. They're dead and can't feel anything, dumbass. ...What the hell am I even thinking about right now? Calm the fuck down, Jack. Don't ruin this chance!' 

He does his breathing exercise to calm down again, but on the third exhale, it comes out all at once as one of the most outrageously beautiful women he has ever seen walks through the door of the coffee shop. And Jack had known a lot of women, in every sense of the word.1To "know" a woman, in the biblical sense, is to have had sex with them. John Proctor, anyone?

The room immediately goes quiet as everyone, regardless of gender, stops to stare at the drop-dead gorgeous woman. Her dark blue bun bounces with her strides and her large breasts sway in time with her hips. She was easily an 11 out of 10. Someone, not even a master painter could recreate. 

But that is not what stops Jack short. 

It was her eyes; Her golden yellow eyes. The same eyes he had seen so long ago. His step-sister's eyes. 

Emotions buried deep resurface, and Jack finds himself tearing up at the sight of her. 

He blinks them away quickly and does his best to make a calm face with a pleasant smile. 

'Not my step-sister. Dad divorced her mom. She has no relation to me...I bet she doesn't even remember. Calm down, Jack. Relax and don't fuck this up by crying.' He chastises himself. 

The woman, Natasha, looks around the room in question for a moment, before choosing to walk up to him hesitantly.

"Excuse me?" She questions with a deep, mature voice like velvet, "Are you, Jack Richards?"

"Iam!" Jack says quickly, mashing the words together before clearing his throat. "I, uh, *Ahem* Yes I am. Are you Mrs. Sutherland?" 

"I am, indeed! Miss, not Mrs, by the way. Great to finally meet you, Jack. My company is a bit informal and we like to greet people with a hug, would that be okay?"

Jack blinks at her as she opens her arms for him. He catches himself before the lapsing time can become awkward, and stands quickly to hug her. 

"Yes, of course, Natasha!" He answers with a giant smile, internally screaming in excitement for being able to hug his long-lost sister. 

They move together and hug for a second. Then two. Then five. 

Jack is starting to feel a little uncomfortable as her entire body seems to be pressed up against him. He does his best to ignore her massive breasts that squish into his chest, desire clawing that the edges of his mind.

'Ooooookay. None of that. That is fucking wrong on so many levels...Maybe not having sex for 3 years was a bad idea after all..?'

After another few seconds, she lets go and he does as well. They stare into each other's eyes for a moment. She then tilts her head to the side in confusion, her face scrunching up prettily. 

"Jack...Jack have I met you somewhere before? Forgive my rudeness, but you seem oddly familiar..." Natasha says, looking him over from top to bottom critically. 

Jack nearly jumps at the opportunity. He was hoping she would remember him, and, by some stroke of luck, she does! Still, he plays it cool as he answers.

"Huh...Now that you mention it...Wait!" He widens his eyes in mock shock, "Natasha...Nat? Were you living in Cincinnati in 2091?"

"Oh...Oh my god! Jacky? My estranged little brother? No way!" She says, her eyes turning wide as saucers as her smile grows explosively.

"Yeah! This is so crazy mph-" That is all Jack had time to say before he is enveloped in an even tighter hug, her pulling his face into her milky cleavage.

"I...I can't believe this!" She lets go of him again and grabs his face with both hands, moving it within an inch of her own. 

Jack doesn't blush. He can't remember a time when he has blushed before. Instead, a sudden roar of desire blooms in his abdomen at their closeness. He looks down at her plump lips, dyed cherry red from her lipstick, and wonders how they would feel to bite and suck.

'Fucking cool it, Jack! That is so not appropriate!'

She seems to notice as his face loses its smile and his eyes grow heated somewhat before he blinks it away and grins widely at her again.

"Is...something wrong?" She asks, a touch of vulnerability to her tone.

"No! Absolutely not!" Jack denies and quickly pulls her in for another hug. If nothing else than to give him a moment to cool off. Then he remembers the mountains on her chest...

Gently pushing her back from him a second later, he smiles warmly at her. "I just...I never thought I would see you again. This seems so surreal!"

"I agree completely. It is like I have been waiting to meet you for years." She says, her eyes shining. He sees this and assumes it is for similar reasons to his own.

"Well, damn," Jack says with a laugh, finally letting go of her. "I am not sure what happens next!" 

She seems to deflate a little when he stops touching her, but quickly clears her throat and continues. "*Ahem* Right! We should continue with the interview." She then smirks at him, a hint of teasing in her expression. "Don't think this reunion will secure you the position! You still gotta earn it, mister!"

 Jack's eyes go flat for a moment again. He feels the sudden urge to change her defiance to deference...But quickly catches it and smiles awkwardly as he sits down. "Of course, Natasha. I am eager for the interview and I hope I can leave an impression on you."

"Oh, you already have, Jack. A deep impression." She answers coyly, before sitting herself down opposite him.

The next 30 minutes was spent with the two going over the position, responsibilities, and a back and forth interview question session. 

Jack was stunned. The whole thing seemed too good to be true!

She wanted to hire him at 120k to take care of everything tech-related for the company. When he mentioned the possibility of needing outside help for some of the initial setup, she laughed it off and told him that it wasn't a problem. That, if he got the position, she would be trusting him with everything, and he was free to hire whomever he needed for temporary work, so long as it stayed within the budget. 

The interview questions were the usual fanfare. Having been to so many interviews over the last 10 months, Jack felt like he nailed it. He tried his best to stay away from typical answers and to stand out with unique and personalized ones. He then asked her about herself and the company she was building, getting a short summary of the new business.

Basically, Natasha was hiring a team of experienced models from all across the states to create an elite group that only modeled for and sold top-of-the-line products. She was talking about those dresses that if you had to ask for the price, you couldn't afford them. As she spoke, Jack grew more and more excited about his potential future in such a company. If things worked out the way he hoped, this could be his ticket to the big times. Hell, the salary alone proved this WAS the big times. 

The only problem...

Jack kept getting distracted by Natasha's beauty. Images of what he wanted to do to her would flash into his mind, unbidden. He would catch himself staring at her deep-cut blouse and the valley of her breasts, or focusing on her plump lips, each time having to bring himself back to a smile from his heated look. 

It had been too long. He really needed to get laid.

There was no denying it. If she wasn't previously his step-sister and possible new boss, he would have her, no questions asked. She was pretty, sure, but it was her small bursts of brattiness or teases that drove him absolutely mad with lust. He wanted to force her to apologize on her knees. He wanted to make her scream his name. He wanted to bend her over this table and-

'Fuck! Fuck, Fuck Fuck! Pull yourself together, man!'

If Natasha noticed these moments, she didn't let it show, and Jack was very thankful to her for that. 

By the end of the conversation, she smiled at him and told him she would be in touch about further interviews or whether they decided to go with someone else. She then exchanged phone numbers so that he could let her know if anything changes or if there were any complications.

As she got up to leave, she paused and looked over her shoulder at him meaningfully. "Regardless of what happens, I do hope you stay in touch. I would love it if we could grow closer, Jacky. I really did miss you and I want to be part of your life again."

Jack got choked up at that. He smiled genuinely at her and said, "Me too, Nat. I would really like that."

She gave him one last smile and a wave before turning to leave. 

Not having to hide his expression any longer, Jack let his natural scowl come back into place as he watched her leave.

No.

As he watched her big butt swing and jiggle under that tight skirt with each step she took as she left.

'God, I want to smack that ass. I want to bite it and make her squeal. I want to ride that giant bubble butt- Jesus Christ, Jack! What the fuck is wrong with you!?!'

Once she was gone, he collapsed onto the table with his head in his hands. 

If he got this position, he was going to have to do better. He couldn't treat her like that. He couldn't ruin everything due to his lust. 

He needed to get a grip.

* | * | *

Natasha closed the door to her apartment with shakey hands. 

She leaned against the door and slowly slid down it until she sat on the cold tile floor, letting out ragged breaths.

Her legs felt like jelly, and her stomach nearly made her sick with all the butterflies.

After 8 long years, she finally met him. Hugged him. Pressed herself to him...

His body was warm, his smell, intoxicating, and his touch, so very gentle. Just like in all the videos during the after-care scenes.

That was a part of BDSM that most porn skipped over, preferring to stick to the intense sex and bondage. But not White Mask's videos. He always had an aftercare scene, and that only enhanced the love women felt for him. 

Jack's voice was deep and reverberated in her chest whenever he spoke. Doing things to her that she had no idea a voice could do. Fuck, how she wanted him to whisper in her ear. To tease her. To demand things from her. To treat her like she always wanted and like no other man had been able to before.

Natasha was not new to this. She had been with plenty of men before, having explored her sexuality fully in her youth, but none of them turned her on to such an extent as the way Jack simply speaking did.

It was completely illogical. 

It was maddeningly magical. 

He was her Jacky from all those years ago...The little crybaby who tried so desperately to be strong. The one she had bawled over losing when she was a young girl.

He was her Jack, and, more importantly, he remembered her as well.

Though, that hit Natasha for an entirely different reason than it did for him. She had no interest in being his big sister again...

No, that was not entirely true. 

She was interested, but only because of how immoral it would make their sex feel. How perverse their carnal rutting would become. They didn't share blood, which she was thankful for, but she was confident that even if they did, it wouldn't stop her. 

She had to have him. This meeting only solidified that in her mind. No other man would do. They were meant to be, even if he wasn't aware of it yet.

Jack had played it off well, but she could tell how excited he was that she brought up their past first.

And...She could also tell...

'His look...That look in his dark brown eyes. The one I could barely ever see past that damn mask of his before! The desire in that look...in his eyes...He wants me. Oh God does he wants me.' She thinks, hiking up her skirt and spreading her thick, milky-white thighs.

Looking down at the sopping mess that was her black g-string panties, she laughs quietly to herself.

"He wants me." She repeats. 

Reaching inside, she feels the wetness of her folds. She moves her other hand down the top of her blouse and into her bra to pinch one of her painfully erect nipples. 

Thanking all the Gods that she wore a padded bra instead of going braless as she originally intended, she pulls roughly at the tender pink flesh as she massages her clit in small circles.

That night, she came harder and more times than she ever remembered cumming before. All from the look in his eyes. From knowing that he wanted her as well. From the knowledge that her plan was not only working, but that it was only a matter of time before he was hers.

Or, to be more precise, until he claimed her as his.

Before I get any "Beta Male" comments, please read to chapter 5. I promise you will not be disappointed. 

40