Chapter 3 – Meeting New People
1.7k 11 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 – Meeting New People

The first thing Jack did when he got home after the interview was to take a long, cold shower. 

He felt ashamed for how he had acted. 

He wasn't a wuss, and he would have had no problem asking her out or making a move on her...IF SHE WASN'T HIS FUCKING STEP-SISTER AND POTENTIAL BOSS!

Unfortunately for Jack, that only made his desire grow. How many older step-sister scenes had he done? How many office boss' had he conquered and made beg for his seed? 

Only, for the first time ever, this wasn't a fantasy. She wasn't an actress on a scalding hot set. This was real life, and, despite the freezing water, his dick refused to settle down. 

After the useless shower, Jack tried to take care of it by watching porn. He tried really, really hard. For over 2 hours. 

Nothing.

He felt nothing from these fakes. How could he desire a plastic apple when the real thing was within his grasp? When the tantalizing flesh was just waiting for him to take a bite. 

"Fuck!" He shouted as he threw his laptop to the side. 

He laid down fully on his bed, letting the cool air of his ceiling fan brush over his naked body as he closed his eyes and took deep relaxing breaths. 

Then...Unbidden at first, an image of Natasha popped into his head. 

***

Her beautiful face looking and smirking brattily at him. Her giant breasts accidentally freeing themselves from her overworked top. Her gasping and grabbing at them to protect her modesty. Jack standing up and pulling her hands away to enjoy the view. Her blush as the entire coffee shop saw her, a previously unknown thrill rushing through her mind, making her head spin.

Jack unzipping his pants, uncaring of those around him who would see. Him commanding her teary-eyed face to suck as his thick cock flops down right on her plump lips. Her, not knowing why, but accepting it eagerly, sucking and licking his dick as if in worship. Him grabbing a fistful of her hair and shoving the entire length of his rigid manhood down her throat as he came gallons straight into her wanting belly...

***

Jack came back to himself as the post-orgasmic bliss washed away, feeling disgusted.

'Fuuuuuuck. This isn't good.'

* | * | *

2 days later Jack got another email from Natasha. 

He had somewhat calmed down after the interview and his very intense orgasm. 

He promised himself that he would do better, be better. That he would not let his primal urges control him, and that he would be a good employee to finally accomplish his dream.

Maybe he would find a similarly aged woman in the company and marry? He could start a normal life and have a normal family. He could finally leave his perverse past behind and move on to bigger and better things...

Thoughts of that wonderful future were put aside as Jack read through the email.

"Yes!" He shouts in excitement.

He had made it past the first interview. Natasha asked him to meet her tomorrow, if he was available, at their new office to meet her two team leads. The structure of the company was still being worked out, from what he was told, but Natasha was the CEO and Director, Gwen Collins was the product and venue acquisition Team Lead, and Hannah Adams was the personnel and operations Team Lead.

Natasha explained that, in keeping with their informal business model, there would be no managers. Apparently, the three agreed that the title sounded a bit too stuffy and old-fashioned. Instead, there were to be Team Leads, who basically took on the same roles as managers, in order to promote a more tight-knit group. 

She then told Jack that they were still hiring all the talent and workers, but that he would get to meet them soon, again, if he got the position. 

Jack responded positively about tomorrow's meeting and planned to celebrate by going out for an expensive steak dinner...alone. 

He could ask his friends to meet up, but, honestly, Jack just wanted some solitude. Sometimes that can be just as fulfilling as meeting up with buds. Plus, he doubted any of his friends would want to pay for a $250 steak out of the blue.1Just in case it wasn't made clear with context clues, this story is set about 100 years into the future, so a $250 meal is the equivalent of spending $100-150 USD on a meal today. Yay inflation!

He did honestly consider asking Natasha to join him so that they could catch up...but he didn't want to tempt fate or play with fire. No, he would see her tomorrow and that was soon enough. No reason to send the wrong message or come off as a creep.

Looking through his closet to pick out what he wants to wear tomorrow, Jack came to another spur-of-the-moment decision. He was going to go to his tailor and have 5-6 new dress shirts and slacks made for him. Ever since Jack started getting tailor-made clothes, he could never feel comfortable in regular ones again. Sure, casual jeans and t-shirts were fine, but when it came to looking nice and assisting in his future goals, he never slacked on clothing purchases. They would pay for themselves with the impression he would make.

Slipping on a black v-neck shirt, a blue blazer, blue jeans, and black sneakers, Jack heads towards to door to his flat-style apartment. 

Just as he was getting ready to open it, a knock came from the other side. 

Tilting his head in confusion, Jack looks through his front door's peephole. 

A beautiful and unfamiliar set of bright blue eyes stare back at him. The woman, for there was no doubt it was a buxom woman, was short in stature, had shoulder-length black hair, golden earrings adorning her ears, a charmingly cute face with mature Asian features, and wore a plunging blue longsleeved shirt that showed off the very top of her cleavage. The shirt wasn't sexy in itself, but the woman's ample chest made the ordinarily modest shirt look downright tantalizing. 

Jack wastes no time and opens the door, confusion, and a bit of eagerness, clear on his face.

"Hello, Miss? May I help you?" he asks politely. 

"Good Afternoon! I am your new neighbor on your left side. My name is Kimiko Nori. It's nice to meet you!" She says, giving Jack a brilliant smile and a bow. 

He can see now that she wears white yoga pants that hug her curvy lower body and backside extraordinarily well. She also carries with her a small red bag. 

"Oh! Very nice to meet you as well. I'm Jack Richards." Jack says with a smile. This woman was right in his strike zone, and It was very nice to meet her indeed. Timely, in fact, with all that was going on in his head concerning Natasha.

"No need to bow! With us being neighbors, I would love it if you treated me casually. Would it be alright if I call you Kimiko? Or should I call you Mrs. Nori? I don't want to be disrespectful myself." He finishes with a laugh as he subtlety gives her another once over.

'She looks fun. Probably a single mom. I love me some single mommas...'

"Yes, just Kimiko is fine." She says with a bright smile. "Not a Mrs...Not anymore at least." She finishes with her smile diminishing somewhat. 

"On behalf of men everywhere, I will tell you now that it is your ex-husband's loss. It is a shame for such a beautiful woman to live alone. Are you new to the area?" Jack says with a quick compliment hidden behind an innocent question.

"Oh, my," She says, smiling and blushing a little, "You shouldn't tease an old woman like myself." She chastises cheekily with a giggle. "But yes, I am new to Buffalo. I am...recently divorced. It is just me and my son for now." Her blush deepens as Jack's smile turns a bit more feral. "Oh, what am I saying, sorry to drop that all on you. Ah, here, this is for you."

She hands Jack the small red bag, clearly flustered. 

"What's this?' Jack asks instead of opening it to prolong the conversation with the pretty lady.

"It's nothing special, just some cookies I made. I figured they would be good to pass along to the neighbors in greeting. You are the last apartment I visited." She says, nodding to him and smiling brightly as she continues, "Well then, I won't keep you any longer-"

"Wait a moment, please," Jack says as he pulls the plastic container of cookies out of the red bag and opens them on the spot. Kimiko stares in surprise as Jack pops a cookie into his mouth, closing his eyes theatrically as if to judge the taste.

"Hmm...What can I say? They are simply the best homemade cookies I have ever had! I look forward to eating them all up." Jack says with a grin and mischief in his eyes as he reaches forward to lightly take her hand.

Kimiko freezes at the contact, and, seeing that she did not react negatively or pull away, Jack brings her hand up to kiss the back of it, never breaking eye contact. 

"Thank you for your thoughtfulness, Kimiko," Jack growls out in his deep voice as he pulls back. He can't help but smirk when he sees goosebumps rise all up her arms.

Feigning a shocked expression, he continues, "Ah! But now it is me that is keeping you, isn't it? I hope you have a wonderful day, Miss Kimiko. Let me know if you have any other treats you would like me to try. I am always happy to be a taste tester." He finishes, letting her hand go and giving her a gentle smile as if his previously flirtatious words were only a mirage.

"Oh, my...*Ahem* O-Okay. Yes...I will...I mean...I will let you know." She stammers in a breathy tone, her face completely red and her sapphire blue eyes open wide in shock. She quickly turns and walks to the next door over on the left.

Jack steps out after her and turns to face and lock his own door, making sure his intent to leave is clear, and so she doesn't think he is following her. He looks up after his door is locked and catches a shy glance from the woman. He gives her a friendly wave with that same gentle smile and turns to leave as she continues fumbling with her own door handle.

The smirk on his face as he walks away is truly wicked. 

'God, I love single mothers. No one craves attention quite as much. I will make sure that she knows I am not looking for anything serious before we proceed, but, if she allows me to, I am going to drown her in affection.'

Feeling a million times better, Jack hops into his Audi Convertible and drives off towards his favorite tailor...

Missing, completely, the suggestive look from the beautiful Asian woman standing above him at the railing across from her apartment door.

"He really is White Mask...Looks like my sources were correct after all..." 

* | * | *

Natasha Sutherland sat at a table with her two best friends, Gwen Collins and Hannah Adams, in a high-class steak restaurant going over possible applicants for their new business. 

The stares the trio got from, literally, everyone in the restaurant were not anything they were unfamiliar with. All three had been models together when they were younger, working for the same agency, and had kept in close contact ever since. 

"I can't believe we're actually doing this! Like, we joked about opening our own agency years ago, but to think we actually would~! OMG, this is so exciting!" Hannah says with a laugh in an excited Valley Girl accent from behind her 3rd margarita glass. Natasha rolls her eyes at her friend who is completely oblivious to the fact her dress strap has fallen from her shoulder and that her large breasts were nearly spilling out of it.

Hannah Adams was just under 6 feet tall with long brunette hair and rich chocolate-colored eyes. She wore a simple, elegant red dress with spaghetti straps that cut down over her cleavage in a U shape. The dress hugged her body perfectly and accented every curve the girl had, and she had plenty to spare. The dress ended at her knees, showing off her toned calves in her 7-inch cherry red heels. 

Unlike Natasha and Gwen, Hannah's boobs were a somewhat recent addition. Her ex-husband had bought them for the retired runway model for her birthday a few years back. She went from a B-cup to a D-cup in less than a year and all without scarring or stretchmarks - Oh the wonders of modern science. They suited Hannah just fine, but she still hadn't adjusted to the problems that came with having big tits... Or, more likely, no one had ever informed the airhead of the problems, to begin with.

Natasha did feel a bit jealous of their perkiness, if she was being honest. 

'Not that mine are saggy at all...But aging is a bitch.' She thinks with a sigh as she takes a sip from her own Appleteenie. 

Spoiler

Hannah Adams - In her work attire (Sort of...)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11HwDa5RK4mJzJDUDu4UcXjNm9CotzUiJ/view?usp=sharing

[collapse]

"Yes...It was quite the surprise for me as well when Natasha called." Gwen says with her lazy and sultry Southern drawl. "But a pleasant one, Nat. A very pleasant one... Are you sure he will join?" She questions, looking past her rum and coke with her signature sleepy-eyed gaze. 

Gwen Collins was a woman of middling height. She had been a lingerie model with the most outrageous proportions on the market. An hourglass looked like a flat line compared to her. She had lost a bit of the thinness in her stomach over the years, but the growth in her bust from her two children and the already ridiculous width of her hips more than made up for it. Her long lavender hair was wavey and nearly as voluptuous as she was, with her bangs on the left side of her face hanging low and covering one eye completely. Her sleepy amber eyes sparkled with a hint of mischievous delight at the prospect of the man they all adored joining their new company.

She wore a silky black Flamenco dress with frills along the top. Her cleavage may have been hidden, but the fabric around her bust seemed to be mere seconds away from splitting by how tightly it hugged her. The men around the restaurant definitely didn't seem to mind as their gazes were often drawn to the woman as she leaned an elbow on the table. The women those men were with scowled or yelled at them each time, very aware of whom they were ogling. 

Spoiler

Gwen Collins - In her work attire (Again, sort of...)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ADYt-FlchDStPUpzvM1g5wcF0vBgVmts/view?usp=sharing

[collapse]

"Yes. He will join." Natasha says simply and confidently. "Now, let's look more into these applicants. I need your help in choosing the right ones. Erin and Liz are a no brainer, but what do you two think of Maria and Kimik-"

"Natasha?" A deep male voice calls as he walks past the table and does a double-take.

Quickly pulling all of the "Applications" into a manilla folder in front of her, Natasha takes a deep breath and looks up at the man who called out to her with a warm smile. 

'How does he do that? Has someone calling my name ever caused me to be so flustered before?'

Noticing her actions as well as the sudden redness in her cheeks, Gwen and Hannah also look up at the man.

"H-Hey, Jack! Small world! What are you doing here?" She asks as calmly as she can.

"Yea, small world..." Jack says, noticing the amazingly attractive women sitting around her and blanking out for a moment. His eyes grow sharp and his smile falters somewhat, but he quickly catches himself. "*Ahem* I was just stopping in to have dinner! A little celebration for making it past the first interview, I guess." He answers with an awkward laugh as he scratches the back of his head. 

"By yourself?" Natasha asks, looking behind him and confirming that no one else was with him.

"It was just a spur of the moment thing, to be honest," Jack responds, his confidence coming back. "Sorry to bother you if you were with friends, just wanted to say hi."

"Not at all, Jack," Gwen answers him in a purr, standing to face the man. She is a good deal shorter than him, but he gulps all the same when he gets a view of her full body. "We are the two you would have met tomorrow. I'm Gwen Collins. It is a pleasure to meet you, Natasha has spoken very highly of you." 

"Hiya!" The clearly tipsy Hannah says, "I'm Hannah! You should totes join us!"

Jack looks over the brunette as she stands up and bounces her way over to him, and bouncing is the perfect word for it, before latching onto his arm and pulling him towards the table.

"Oh...I don't want to intrude-"

"You're not! So sit!" Hannah says with a million wat smile as she pushes Jack into an empty seat opposite Natasha. Hannah retakes her seat on the left of him and Gwen, smiling demurely, takes the right.

"Yes...Please join us, Jack. We might as well do our follow-up interview now. I am sure these two don't mind." Natasha says, leaning forward on the table and exposing nearly all of her cleavage from her tight teal, V-cut dress. "Do you ladies?"

"Not a bit," Gwen says, leaning forward towards him as well. 

"Sounds good to me!" Hannah says with a cheer, raising both her arms above her head in celebration and very nearly flashing the entire restaurant. 

"And, you, Jack?" Natasha asks, lowering her head and looking up at him in an almost pleading way. A way that forces Jack to clench his fists to hold back his raw desire.

"N-Nope. That works for me!" He answers with a forced smile, his voice slightly strained.

"Perfect. It's settled then." Natasha says, her pearly white teeth dazzling him as she grins.

* | * | *

Jack gulps. 

He just wanted a quiet and peaceful dinner...

Now he is surrounded on all sides by women any man would kill just for a chance to spend the night with them.

'I mean, really! What the fuck am I supposed to do? Where the fuck am I supposed to look!?! I have slept with more beauties than I can count, and I am not usually shaken up this easily...But these three Goddesses are in a league of their own! They fucking ooze raw sex appeal!' He thinks as he exhales a deep breath through his teeth.

He needed to get laid. Tonight, if possible. With one of them? 

'No! You need this job, Jack! Don't forget the dream! We are so close!'

"Jack, are you feeling alright?" Natasha asks in concern as she reaches over and places a hand on top of his on the table.

Her skin was soft. The motion brought a wave of her perfume towards his nose. She smelt heavenly.

He wanted her. Bad.

'...I don't think I can hold back with these women.' Jack realizes. 'How the fuck am I going to survive at this company!?!'

37